Angels Bad Boys

By original_jay

!! THIS STORY IS UNFINISHED!! Angelica was an angel, it's right there in her name, she was kind to everyone... More

Meeting Cole
Babysitting
Rambling
Date night: Part 1
Date night: Part 2
Base waterballoon
Swimming
Tutor
Dinner
Ice cream
Boy Friend
Sofia
Meeting
Flashback
Fight
Death ride
Playing Doctor
Breakfast Problem
The donuts
Waking up
A plan
Trouble
I like you
Broken
Time of the month
Kidnapped
IMPORTANT

Pilot

23.6K 518 167
By original_jay

Chapter 1: Pilot

"Angelica!"

I paused my phone and pulled an earbud out of my ear. "What?" I called back to my mom from my bed.

"Mom?" I called again once I got no answer.

I wait a second before putting down my phone and dropping my headphones besides me. "Ugh. Coming!" I yell as I stood up from my bed and head to the kitchen where I found my 8 year old brother, Reece, doing homework and my mom cooking dinner.

"Yes?" I smile sweetly as I glance at what she was making.

Pasta. My favorite.

"Can you help your brother with homework?" She asked or more like ordered, without looking up at me as she continued to make the Alfredo sauce.

I sighed before sitting next to him. "Sure."

It's not like I have anything better to do like watch supernatural or anything. Oh wait... I do.

I sat down next to my brother and saw that he had his math homework out. It was simple math, adding and subtracting mostly. "Okay, what do you need help with?"

He pointed at two random problems that hadn't been solved yet. "Maybe ask dad when he gets here. I'm not good at explaining." I say, trying to get out of helping so I could get back to my show.

I mean Dean just died. I had to get back to it to know what happens next.

As I begin to get up out of the seat and head to my room my mom stops me.

"Angelica Jessica Monroe. You help your brother and you do it right."

I froze in my tracks as she said my full name.

Oh gosh.

When she calls me by my full name I better do what she says. Believe me, no one wants to see what happens if I don't.

"Okay, okay." I put my hands up in surrender and sit back down to help my brother with his homework. Properly this time.

By the time I was done helping him out I heard a car park outside.

Dads home.

Seconds later my dad walks through the front door and I stand up to greet him. "Hey dad." I hug him loosely, kissing him on the cheek. He responds with a kiss on the cheek back and walks over to my mom to give her a kiss.

Awe how gross.

I start walking towards my room when my mom calls out to me.

"Someone's coming over for dinner! Dress into something nice!"

"Okay!" I turned towards the bathroom instead of my room to take a quick shower. I had just bought a new shampoo and conditioner that I was excited to try out.

After my shower I went to my room to dry up and then got dressed into a denim dress with little white Eiffel towers all around it and brown combat boots.

^~^~^

"Angelica! Our guests are here!" I hear my mom call from the front door before I heard her opening it.

I quickly walked to the front door to see a couple. "Hello." I greet them shaking the mans hand. He was tall, wearing a black dress shirt with matching slacks. His blonde hair pulled nicely to the side. His eyes were a nice blue.

I moved to go shake the women's but was pulled into a hug instead. "Oh." I squeaked out.

"Oh how you've grown! I haven't seen you in so long! Your so tall and beautiful!" She pulled away. "Do you remember me? I'm Jennifer Banks!" She asked in excitement.

I stared at her for a second not really knowing how to respond. She was a bit shorter than her husband and had dark brown hair that sat at her shoulders. As I open my mouth to respond a little blond girl in pigtails dressed in a light blue sundress came running in. She casually hugged my leg as if it was a normal thing to do.

Sure.

"Katie!" Mrs. Banks scowled her. The little girl looked up with a frown, her bright blue eyes becoming slightly watery as she let go, taking a step back, looking to the floor.

"It's okay." I told them as I bent down to her level she was now looking up at me with a small smile. "Hi I'm Anne. What's your name?" I ask as I poke her sides gently to get her back to her happy self.

"Katie." she giggled as she squirmed around. I chuckled and stopped, picking her up in my arms as she continued to giggle happily.

"It's nice to meet you Katie. You look really pretty today." I told her poking her cheek.

She blushed and mumbled a quiet "Thank you."

How adorable.

"You look really pretty too. Like a princess." she smiled widely showing off her teeth.

"Thank you!"

I explode with happiness. I mean kids don't lie. They have no filter. If says I'm pretty she really thinks that!

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" I ask in excitement.

"Yes!" She yelled excitedly. I looked up at her parents, who both looked slightly shocked as they slowly nodded.

"Yes, of course, go ahead."

I put her back down on the floor and grabbed her small hand in mine. "Come on then." I tugged on her hand, leading her over to the living room.

I turn on the TV and the Sponge Bob movie comes on. I leave it seeing as she yelled "Patrick!" As soon as she saw him.

I sit on the ground leaning against the couch and pull her onto my lap. After a while Reece joined us on the floor.

^~^~^

The food was finally ready and we were all called into the kitchen. We all stood up from our spots on the floor and walked to the table sitting in the empty spaces left around it.

Once we were all seated my mom served us all a plate of pasta with Alfredo sauce and chicken, topped with cheese. As soon as my mom sat down and everyone was served we instantly started to dig in.

My moms cooking was the best. No doubt.

The adults started to talk in their own conversations which I paid no attention to. Katie and Reece were off watching the ending of the Sponge bob movie which left me alone to finish my food. I've always been a slow eater so I didn't mind.

As I continued eating my mind started to wonder. That last name, Banks. I've heard it before. I know I have.

Haven't I?

It sounds so familiar.

"Angelica?" My moms voice snapped me back to reality.

"Huh? What? Yes?" I looked up at her.

She gave me a quick glare before filling me in on what I had been too zoned out to hear.

"Jennifer was asking you if you could babysit Katie for a couple days." She looked over at Mrs. Banks and I followed her gaze to see her smiling her eyes begging me to say yes.

"Oh. Of course! I'd love to."

"Oh thank god. I was just telling your mom how Kate never gets along with others. She's never had the same babysitter for longer than a month! Can you believe that? Thank you so much darling." Mr. Banks laughed as he shook his head.

"That child, as much as I love her, is a crazy one. No doubt. You have to be careful with her. The only person she's ever nice to is her brother. She adores him." He chuckled.

"Brother?"

"Oh yea! She loves him. Though he's always to busy to watch her." Mrs. Banks rolled her eyes. "He couldn't even make it tonight, football practice. But if he's there when you're babysitting, you can just leave her with him after that."

I nodded.

Maybe I knew her son that would explain why the last name sounded so familiar.

"Not to be a bother but, what's his name?" I ask curiously as I finish my last bite of pasta.

"Oh, its fine, his name it Cole."

I start to choke as I hear his name.

"Angelica!" My dad gave a disapproving look.

"Sorry." I muttered as I drank some water to calm me down.

That's where I remembered the name from. Cole Banks. The bad boy, Banks. I am babysitting the bad boys little sister. Great. Let's hope I don't die.

Wait. Did she say football? What the he-

"Is that alright?" Mrs. Banks pulls me back to the conversation.

"Oh, no. It's fine. Not a problem at all." I smile.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Yallllll guess who's back. Back again. I am updating allllll the chapters. The plots staying the same. I'm just fixing some holes and all that jazz to make it better. Gosh I wasn't the best writer before but I'm getting better ! Can't believe it's been a year since I've updated I'm the worst! Sorry loves! Let me know if it's any better!

Vote.
Comment
&
Follow.

^Thank You For Reading The Pilot ^

I love you all.

-Jackie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
529K 16K 25
Castle Harrison is a 30 year old guy who happens to have just become the President of his dad's biker club, The Grimms. They are the most feared and...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
2 0 6
"Finally," The angel said, rolling his eyes, "Mendel, I am your guardian angel," he flips his hand over to motion to himself, and then rolls it to po...