Ariana potter ✔️ #Wattys2016

De xHarryPotterFangirlx

Ariana Hedwig Potter is the fourth child of Harry and Ginny potter. It is her third year at Hogwarts school... Mai multe

Ariana hedwig potter
The hogwarts express- part I
The hogwarts express- part II
The hat's warning
Not like draco
The marauders map
Tryouts for seeker
The brother and the malfoy
The time turner
In sickness and in heath- but mostly in sickness...
The full story
Chantal burbage
The kiss, the box and the cloaked woman
The locket
Seekers and spying
Authors note #1
The exam and the dark forest
The centaurs
Ill be back
Quidditch
Christmas- part I
Christmas part II
The release
Like a rag doll
Beauty and the beast
Beauty and the bitch fight
The centaurs (again)
Complicated lives
Quidditch training
Split, slice and serve
The duel
Authors note #2 // contest!
Coming clean
The purebred killing machine
The soul bringing
Wolves and vultures
Cruciating
Camping
Camping II
Centaurs and humans
SHOUTOUTS/ Author's note #3
Just another step
Keeping secrets
Cleansing the spirits
NEW YEARS SPECIAL!!!
CHEATS AND FOOLS
Tribute to alan rickman
Just stop
Sketching
A house elf's dream
Author's note #4
The evil things in life
First degree murder
Brave at heart/ Authors note #5
Back to hogwarts
Sharing a dorm
Professor snape
Ember and rose
NEW COVER!!
Scar marks
Happy freakin HP day
Centaurs make good mates
Bulletproof
Gamp's Law
Packing our bags
The secret room
The End of the year
This is the end

O.W.L.s

455 25 3
De xHarryPotterFangirlx

Ariana's POV-

I walk down the halls not talking, my knuckles whitening at my strong grasp upon my potions book, my divination chart and my defence against the dark arts book. My wand, clasped to my chest. It is examination day.

My dad taught me the patronus charm last year, because he passed DADA with flying colours because of it.

I quickly kiss scorpius' cheek, "good luck." And move idly to my seat, directed by professor mcgonagall. "Potter, Ariana? There, dear."

I sit down, thankfully dropping my three heavy hardbacks on the desk, followed by my wand, which emitted tiny red sparks. I pick it up, looking around me. Nobody heard.

"Hello, miss Ariana potter?" The examiner asks, to which I nod. "I am professor tofty, and I am your defence against the dark arts examiner."

"Yes sir." I mutter, smiling slightly.

"I believe your father is the legendary Harry Potter? Yes, well, it's not a common name. Would you believe, I examined him in his third year. They do owls in the fourth now, don't ask me why dearie. Anyway, let's proceed to your test." Professor tofty smiles warmly at me.

I perform spells, many of them, tell the difference between inferi and a ghost and finally,

"Miss potter, I hear your father taught you the patronus? May I see it for extra marks?" Professor tofty grasps his clipboard excitedly.

I nod, and with great vigour, wave my wand and screech-

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

A rippling young silver stag with tiny horns erupts from my wand.

Professor tofty claps and says, "well, miss potter, let me tell you - you've probably earned yourself an outstanding! You really are a piece of your father!"

And with that, I am pushed from the room, and wander to my potions exam.

Professor malturn is potions mistress and she guides me to the room.

She addresses the class-
"You have two hours to present me with a draught of living death. I will grade them. Good luck, dears."

I pick up my potions book, which i have  carefully added extra pieces to. In two hours, I have made a potion of living death so good that grizelda hightcross, who sits next to me, is knocked out.

"Er... Whoops?" I stammer, but professor malturn marvels at my potion.

Divination is possibly the one subject I don't excel at. Professor trelawney is still here, an old crone who has made only two single predictions.

"Hello, my dears... I... will present you all with a crystal ball. I want you to predict something for me."

Great.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

24.5K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...
456 16 5
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...
854 17 15
Amelia Potter, a girl who looks likes her mother but has her fathers hair color, is back for her third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black had escaped Azk...
2.2K 108 22
Carter Lupin is the niece of Remus Lupin. Her life has been nothing but ordinary. She has been hidden away until one day her hiding spot is found an...