My Long Lost Daughter

By ambroseHART123

I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i... More

My Long Lost Daughter
Hawaii
Chicago/Raw
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Chicago/Smakdown
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
FastLane
FasterLane
FastestLane
Tampa Florida
Miss America day 1
Miss America day 2 behind the scenes
Miss America day three! The crowning!!!!!
Celebrating a loss
First day training
Raw
Short Teaser Chapter
Too Fast
Tacos and Tears
Fear Me!
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
NXT
3.2 seconds
Every fangirl's dream
Hold up!
Seth or Dean?
Stand By
Bayley Mad
Match Ups
Anouncement!
Tweets and Texts
NXT TakeOver
My Mania Moment
My Mania Moment Part Two
My Mania Moment Part 3!
Effects of Texting and Driving
Silence
Catching up
Smakdown
First Date
Author's Request
Team Authority?
Three more chapters!! :(
Forever
Raw
The last chapter
Authors Note
A Lunatic's Daughter

The After Math

1.7K 48 0
By ambroseHART123

Seth won?!?! Seth Rollins fucking won?!?! What the hell? I think as I walk backstage. That sleaze ball has the nerve to go out there and do that! Well he did warn me about it and I said that we were cool. But now I don't think so. The last straw was with Lale. I heard what he did. He did it to Noble's girl so why wouldn't he do it to my girl? I just don't trust him anymore. Dean? Now I trust him. I know he wouldn't be THAT stupid! Would he? I question as I pass by the lunatic.

"Hey Rome. Sorry bout that slimball." Dean looks at me.

"Eh. He warned me. And besides he's an easier opponent." I shrug. "Sorry about your match. That was brutal!" I add.

"No biggie. I'm after your tittle now!" he smirks. "Vince said so." he adds.

"Well, if you can survive a Superman Punch and a spear." I chuckle.

"In my sleep! Your just gonna have...." he stops mid sentence. I look behind me. To see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. "Seth." Dean sneers.

"Look I warned you about this. You said we were cool." Seth argues.

"Until you slept with my daughter!" I point out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dean kind of flinch at that comment.

"I DIDNT SLEEP WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!" Seth yells.

"Any proof? Or did Leigh break that too?" I smirk.

"Look Sara just sent me nudes and try to seduce me. I told her to back off. Why won't anyone listen to me?!?!" Seth whines.

"You know what? I'm done. You completely ruined this for me!" I throw my hands up and storm away before I do something that I might regret later.
.
.
Dean's POV
"Until you slept with my daughter!" Roman points out. Shit. I slept with his daughter! Double shit! Did we use protection? I think we did. But I was getting ready for my match. Why would I carry one? I need to find her quick. But what if she hates me now? What if she freaks out and tells her dad? What if she doesn't want the baby? Do I want the baby? Do I really want a kid? Would I be a good father? Wait. Why am I asking myself all this? I'm not ready for a kid. And besides. When Roman finds out that I'm going to father his grandkid, he's gonna kill me. "You know what? I'm done. You completely ruined this for me!" Roman throws his hands up and storms away.

"Dean. I'm sorry." Seth says before he walks away. He's sorry? For what? For taking Roman's title? That doesn't effect me! So why is he apologizing to me? Whatever. I need to go find Lale.
.
.
Seth's POV
"Dean, I'm sorry." I apologize before walking away. I kissed his crush. I'm in love with his crush. But it's just a crush. It's not like they kissed. Or had sex. Or are dating. So she's fair game. I should go find her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 578 49
Time jump to 4 years later. What will happen to the Anoa'i, Ambrose, and Rollins family? Follow Sasha, Roman, Dean, Jade, Seth, and Camila on this cr...
26.1K 967 35
20yr old Jon Moxley gets his 18yr old girlfriend pregnant and they put her up for adoption. 16 years later she comes looking for them
Missing By Lisa

Fanfiction

37K 705 32
Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose) is plagued by the guilt of losing his 3 year old daughter on a shopping trip in the mall. What happens 12 years later wh...
40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...