My Long Lost Daughter

By ambroseHART123

I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i... More

My Long Lost Daughter
Hawaii
Chicago/Raw
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Chicago/Smakdown
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
FastLane
FasterLane
FastestLane
Tampa Florida
Miss America day 1
Miss America day 2 behind the scenes
Miss America day three! The crowning!!!!!
Celebrating a loss
First day training
Raw
Short Teaser Chapter
Too Fast
Tacos and Tears
Fear Me!
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
NXT
3.2 seconds
Every fangirl's dream
Hold up!
Seth or Dean?
Stand By
Bayley Mad
Match Ups
Anouncement!
Tweets and Texts
NXT TakeOver
My Mania Moment
My Mania Moment Part Two
The After Math
Effects of Texting and Driving
Silence
Catching up
Smakdown
First Date
Author's Request
Team Authority?
Three more chapters!! :(
Forever
Raw
The last chapter
Authors Note
A Lunatic's Daughter

My Mania Moment Part 3!

1.7K 46 0
By ambroseHART123

Dean's POV
"Hey! There you are!" I hear Seth say to Lale as I sneak away. Once I turn the corner I take a deep breath. I'm the happiest person alive right now. Since I finally got my girl. I feel bad that I had to leave her so quickly. I have the fucking first match. For the the fucking stupid ass Intercontinental Championship belt.

"Hey Dean!" Renee smiles at me.

"What?" I snap.

"Just saying hi. What's bothering you?" she asks.

"You. Your bothering me! Can't you see I'm trying to get ready for my match?" I yell at her.

"The match that already started?" she asks.

"What?!?! They started it?" I snap. I don't wait for her answer because I'm running to the gorilla. Just in time too. Because they just started my music. I go out and the fans are loving me. Like always.
.
.
Lale's POV
"I-I-I I have to go." I push Seth away. I run out of his locker room and straight to the divas locker room.

"Hey! Watch were your going!" the person I ran into while turning the corner.

"Oh. I'm sorry" I apologize. Then I look to see who it is. Great. Triple H. And to help the matters, he spilt his coffee all over himself.

"You better be missy." he snaps. I nod and he continues on his way.

"Lalelei! There you are!" Galina says. I turn towards her. "We've been looking all over for you. Come on. Let's go back to the locker room. The show has started." she ushers me to the private locker room, where dad insists on me watching the show at.
.
.
.
Seth runs down in the middle of the match. He insists to the ref to let him in this match. The ref allows him to. Seth pedigrees dad and pins him for the win. The ref rings the bell and raises the backstabber's hand after handing him the WWE World Heavyweight belt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 563 48
Seth Rollins aka Colby Lopez is a WWE superstar along with his two best friends Dean Ambrose aka Jonathan Good and Roman Reigns aka Joe Anoai. What h...
Back Home By Lisa

Fanfiction

5.1K 131 36
After 13 years Dean Ambrose (Jonathan Good) finally had his family back. His kidnapped daughter, Sierra, had adjusted to her life and was finally hap...
336K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
24.9K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...