A Dream Come True(One Directi...

By 1D_ZM_DF

Diana Smith is a 19 years old girl that loves life and always optimistic. She works in a TV station as an int... More

Chapter 1: First Step
Chapter 2: One By One
Chapter 3: The Award Ceremony
Chapter 4: BEST.INTERVIEW.EVER
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: Not Enough Time
Chapter 7: The Perfect Day
Chapter 8: A Fun Night
Chapter 9: Friends Can Be Really Annoying Sometimes
Chapter 10: UK baby!
Chapter 11: Horror Movies
Chapter 12: New Friends :)
Chapter 13: Getting Ready
Chapter 14: The Prom
Chapter 15: "But We're Just Friends"
Chapter 16: Dream? More like a Nightmare
Chapter 17: Mistakes
Chapter 18: Maybe They're Right
Chapter 19: Girlfriend?
Chapter 20: Bowling
Chapter 21: And The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22: Our Kiss
Chapter 23: Perfect
Chapter 24: Never
Chapter 25: Secrets
Chapter 26: Everything Is Over
Chapter 27: I'm going to Manchester
Chapter 28: I Don't Love You
Chapter 29: A Yacht?
Chapter 30: I Missed You
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Jealousy
Chapter 33: Move in?
Chapter 34: Birthday Party
Chapter 35: Our Meeting Anniversary
Chapter 37: Interview Day
Chapter 38:Yes
Chapter 39: Wine
Chapter 40: Epilogue: Forever

Chapter 36: Meeting His Parents

5K 125 5
By 1D_ZM_DF

"Are you ready?" Zayn asked me. We were standing right in front of his parents' house. It was 11 in the morning.

"I guess." I said nervously.

"They'll love you. Don't worry." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled weakly and he knocked on the door.

"I'll open." I heard a girly voice say. The door opened and I saw Zayn's youngest sister, Safaa. "Zayn, I missed you." She said when she saw him. His others sisters and parents came towards the door and I was getting more nervous than before.

"I missed you, too." He said and broke their hug. He looked at his mum who had tears in her eyes and hugged her. She kissed his forehead and smelled him. It must be really hard for her to be away from her only son.

"I missed you." His mum told him in a low voice and pulled back. She wiped her tears away.

"I missed you, too." He said and looked at me. "This is my girlfriend, Diana Smith." He introduced me.

"Hello. It's so nice to finally meet you." His mum said. I was going for a hand shake but she hugged me instead. "I'm Trisha and this is Yaser, Zayn's father." She said.

"Hello." He said and shook my hand. "Welcome to our family." He continued and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said politely.

"Zayn never stops talking about you when we see him." His younger sister, Waliyah said and I smiled at him.

"I'm Donya." His older sister said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said

"Let's go inside." His mum said and we did. I sat next to Zayn on a love seat, his 3 sisters sat on the big couch and his parents sat on a pair of small couches.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" His mum asked.

"No, we didn't." Zayn said and held my hand.

"Then we'll prepare it for you." She said and got up.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked.

"No, honey. You're our guest." She told me and I smiled at her.

"Besides, I won't let you get away from me." Zayn said and I blushed.

"Awwwh! Love birds." Donya said.

"Go help your mum." Zayn told her and she did.

--------------------------------------------

"After that, Zayn went to his room and didn't come out for two whole days." His mum finished telling a story about Zayn's childhood. I laughed and looked at him. His face was red.

"Thank you mum for thoroughly embarrassing me. I appreciate it." Zayn said.

"My pleasure, dear." She said.

"You were a stubborn kid, Zayn Malik." I said in a low voice so only he could hear.

"Jerry the poppet." He whispered threateningly.

"Okay. I'll shut up." I said.

"Now, would you excuse me? I have to go to work." His dad said getting up.

"Bye, dad. Don't forget to bring me the bag I wanted." Safaa said.

"I won't. Bye." He said and went out of the kitchen. We finished breakfast and his mum started cleaning up.

"Please, let me do it." I told her.

"Yeah and I'd help her." Zayn said.

"No, you're--" She tried to say but I cut her off.

"I insist." I said.

"Okay but let the girls help you." She said.

"No, mum. Diana and I can do it alone." Zayn said.

"Okay. As you wish." She said and they got out of the kitchen. I stayed with Zayn alone. I got up and started tiding things up but Zayn just stayed sitting down looking at me.

"Planning to help any time soon?" I asked and he got up.

"Has anyone ever told you that you'd make a perfect housewife?" He said hugging from behind.

"And why is that?" I asked turning around so I'd be facing him.

"I don't know. I just feel that you can definitely run a house." He said.

"Why are you thinking about me this way?" I asked.

"I think it's about time. Don't you think?" He said looking in my eyes.

"I don't know. All I know is that I'm perfectly happy with you." I said.

"Have you realized that we hadn't had a fight since so long?" He said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No. It's just...I don't know. I've been thinking about...you know what, never mind." He said and started to clean with me. I let it go and helped him. It didn't take so long. Just like 5 minutes and it was all done. He stood in the corner of the kitchen hiding something in his hand. "Diana, can you come here for a second?" He asked. I went where he is and he smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You like chocolate a lot. Right?" He said.

"Right." I said not knowing where he's going with this.

"Then close your eyes. I'm gonna let you taste the most delicious chocolate ever." He said. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth a bit waiting for the chocolate he wanted me to taste but instead he wiped it with his finger on the tip of my nose.

"Have I ever told you that I hate you?" I said and opened my eyes. "Where are the tissues?" I asked looking around.

"No need for a tissue, love." He said and kissed the chocolate off my nose. "Told you it's the most delicious chocolate." He said and I smiled.

"Can I taste?" I asked then I stood on my tiptoes since he was a bit taller than me and kissed his lips softly. "It really is delicious." I said and he connected his lips to mine again. He pulled back after a while and looked in my eyes. I felt something weird so I looked to the right. His mother and sisters were watching. They could see everything because the door was wide opened. I blushed and got away from Zayn and into the living room where they were sitting. I sat on the couch and he sat right next to me. I felt so embarrassed. I couldn't even look at his mum.

"So tell us Diana, is Zayn a good kisser?" Donya asked making me redder than before. I didn't answer the question, just looked at the ground.

"You didn't answer the question." Zayn whispered and I gave him a death glare.

"You're gonna give her another kiss?" Waliyah asked and his other two sisters started making kissing sounds.

"Cut it off girls." His mum said.

"How many days are you planning to stay here?" Donya asked changing the subject.

"Just a couple of days." Zayn said.

"Diana, would you like to see Zayn's baby pictures?" Waliyah said.

"I'd love to. Hope they're all embarrassing." I said and she got up to get it.

-------------------------------

Zayn went out to see his friends. He wanted to take me with him to meet them but I preferred staying in the house with his mum and sisters. He went out like 3 hours ago so he should be back soon.

"I want to show you something but nobody has to know about this. Okay?" Donya told me when we were in her room alone.

"Okay." I said. We went out of her room and went into another bedroom.

"This is Zayn's room." She stated and I looked around. It was really nice.

"Okay but why are we here?" I asked.

"I want you to see something but Zayn shouldn't know that I showed it to you." She said and I nodded. She brought a box from his closet and placed it on the bed then opened it. It was full of magazines. I looked at them. In each one of them there was an article about us with pictures and stuff. "He kept every single magazine that has a picture or something about you two. He keeps them here because you may see them in his house in London." She said.

"I remember this night. It was the first time Zayn and I got too close for too long." I said pointing to a picture of the 1D prom. "He's so sweet." I said smiling shyly.

"He really does love you. He never did such a thing for a girl before. He also kept the shirt he was wearing when you first met." She said and I blushed. We heard Zayn shouting my name so we organized everything the way it was before and got out of his room without him noticing us. I went to where he was standing and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Had fun?" I asked him.

"Yes. What about you?" He said.

"I had fun, too. I really like your family." I said.

"We like you, too." His mum said and I smiled.

"Would you like to go out with me?" He said. That's an odd question.

"Go out with you?" I asked.

"Yup. I want to take you somewhere." He said.

"I'd love to." I said.

"Okay then. Let's go." He said.

"Right away? You just came." I said but he held my hand and took me outside of the house. "Walking?" I asked.

"Yup but if you want we can take a taxi...or I can carry you." He said.

"No, thank you." I said and we started walking. He started to touch my hand lightly with his fingers. I looked at him smiling and he just smiled back. He intertwined our fingers and we continued walking. "Where are we going?" I asked but before he could answer, my phone rang. It was Jake.

"Hey, Jakey." I said then looked at Zayn. He was frowning at me. "I mean Jake." I said and he smiled again.

"Hey Diana. How are you?" Jake said.

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm great."

"So what owe me this pleasure?"

"Mr. Adams wants me to tell you something." He said. Mr. Adams is our manager.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sarah and you will switch interviews next week." He said. Sarah is my co-worker, too. We're not best friend but we don't hate each other either.

"So I'm not interviewing Ryan Gosling?" I said sadly. I was really looking forward that interview.

"Nope but I'm pretty sure you love the one you'll interview more than Ryan Gosling." He said.

"Who is it?" I asked and a group of girls came towards us asking for Zayn's autograph and a picture. I couldn't hear Jake anymore. "I can't hear you now. I'll call you later." I said and hung up. The girls took pictures and left.

"What did Jakey want?" Zayn asked imitating my voice when he said Jakey.

"He told me that I won't be interviewing Ryan Gosling next week." I said in a disappointed tone.

"It's fine. You still have me." He said and I pushed him lightly.

"So tell me, where are we going?" I asked.

"Just to an ice cream shop. My parents used to take me there all the time." He said. We got there after almost 5 minutes. He bought me my favorite flavors, cookie dough and cheesecake bought mint chocolate chip for him. We were walking back home when he suddenly left me alone in the middle of the street. He just told me l wait where I was. He came back after a couple of minutes holding a wonderful bouquet.

"For you." He said handing it to me and I smelled it.

"Thank you. It's amazing." I said and he kissed me but my phone rang making us break apart. It was Jake again.

"Hello." I said answering.

"You want me to tell you who you'll be interviewing?" Jake asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"We're not in a race. Tell me already." I said.

"You're interviewing...One Direction." He said and I froze in my place. I didn't take another step. Zayn looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked but I didn't answer. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"What do you mean I'll interview One Direction. I can't interview my boyfriend. It would be the awkwardest thing in the history of awkward things." I said on the phone and Zayn smiled. Why is he smiling? "I'll talk to you later, Jake." I said and went to Zayn were which was 2 steps in front of me. "I can't interview you." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Imagine how awkward it would be. It's live and it's twitter questions. Plus the boys would make fun. It would be so embarrassing." I said but he was so chill and smiling. "Would you please stop smiling?" I said.

"Chill, Diana. It's not the end of the world." He said but I was still frowning. "You're a great interviewer. I assure you that everything will go great." He said and hugged me.

"But why are we even switching? I did last year's interview when I met you." I said.

"But it's not the same date." He said.

"They just delayed it for one week." I said.

-------------------------------

"I want to sleep." Zayn's dad said. We were sitting with his family In the living room. Safaa was the only one sleeping. "Good night everybody." He said and got up.

"I'm going to sleep, too. Goodnight." His mum said and got up, too. It was only me, him, Donya and Waliyah.

"Would you sleep with me, Diana?" Donya asked me.

"Um...Yeah, sure." I said smiling and all of us went upstairs.

"I just want to change into my Pj." I said and went into my room. I opened the suitcase since I hadn't unpacked yet but there was nothing in it. There's nothing in it? Oh God. I was freaking out inside. It was full of clothes when I came here. I looked around and saw a closet. I opened it and saw all my clothes there. That's weird. I took out the first thing I saw and put it on. I was removing my make up when the door got knocked. "Come in." I said and he did. It was Zayn.

"Hey." I said and he sat on the bed then placed a pillow on his face. "What's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing. It's just... Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Sure." I responded.

"Um... Do you...never mind." He said and went out of the room. Weird. I went after him.

"Zayn." I whispered/shouted because his parents and sister were asleep. He stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" He said.

"You're acting weird." I said.

"No. I'm just a bit tired. I need some sleep." He said.

"Okay. Goodnight." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight." He said and I went into Donya's room. I sat on the bed thinking about Zayn. Why is he acting this way? He seems lost. He wasn't like that 2 hours ago.

"What are you thinking of?" Donya asked me.

"Your brother is weird." I said looking at the ground. "Let's forget about him. Change the subject." I said.

We sat talking for hours. She really is a great a listener and gives the best advices. We think the same. We got along really well. We talked about Zayn almost half the time. I wasn't really tired for some reason. I also found out that their mum is the one who unpacked my stuff. She is really sweet.

My phone buzzed gesturing a text. It was from Zayn. I thought he was tired and wants to sleep. I looked at the clock before I opened the text. It was 2 a.m. Oh God. Time flies.

"I can't take it anymore! I need to talk to you." His text said. It worried me.

"I'll be in your room in a second" I texted back.

"Who is it?" Donya asked.

"Just my friend." I lied. "I'm getting really tired. I should go sleep. It was really fun talking to you." I said and got out of the bed where we were sitting.

"Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight." I said then got out of the room and into Zayn's room. He was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." He said.

"I was with your sister but I thought that you were asleep." I said. "Tell me, Zayn. What is it?" I said. He moved to the right so I could lie next to him so I did. "You won't tell me what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I love you." He said. A great way to shut me up. We just lied there silently. I knew he was so annoyed from something but why isn't he telling me what it is? He has always told what he's thinking.

"Do you want to go out of the house? It can make you feel better." I said.

"No." He said then held my hand to pull me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and he started playing with my hair. "Would you listen if I talked?" He asked.

"Of course. I always do." I said.

"A-Are we too serious?" He asked. That's odd.

"Uhh...I don't think so." I said.

"I can't think of a better person to spend the rest of my life with." He said.

"Me neither." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I said.

"I wasn't 100% sure of what you'll say." He said.

"Is that's the reason why you've been acting weird?" I asked.

"No." He said. "Do you love me?" He asked. I looked at him to see if he was serious when he asked this question.

"Are you high?" I asked jokingly and he chuckled.

"Seriously though, do you love me?" He asked.

"Of course I do and more than anything else." I said.

"Do I make you happy?" He asked. Why is he asking all these questions?

"Yes. I can't stop smiling when I'm with you." I said.

"W-Why are you still with me when you can find a better guy that can take much better care of you and give you more time than I can ever do?" He said.

"I love you, Zayn. No one has ever made me feel the way that you do. I accept your life and your work. I accept you in everything you are. I just love you, Zayn Malik." I said. He didn't say anything for like a minute.

"W-Will you marry me?" He said and I looked at him with wide eyes. That escalated quickly. "I'm not proposing. Don't look at me like that." He said and I calmed down. "Just imagine me proposing to you right now. What would you do?" He asked.

"Right now, I think I'd say...yes." I said and he sighed in relief.

"Is that why you were upset?" I asked but he didn't answer. "Oh my God. Are you seriously doutbing that I love you?" I said.

"No." He said but I gave him a look to tell the truth. "Kind of. It's not that I doubted your love. It's just I was seeing what you think about us. Besides, can't a guy be a little insecure?" He said.

"Zayn Malik is insecure?" I said emphasizing his name.

"When it comes to you, I'm a different person. I love you." He said looking in my eyes.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"No. Why?" He said. I sat up and started kissing his lips softly. He kissed me back instantly. He wrapped his arms around me. I was on top of him kissing every inch in his face then I got back to his lips. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tounge to it. He flipped me over so he'd be on top of me. I took off his shirt and threw it away carelessly and he took mine off, too. I pulled back after a while breathing heavily.

"No one has ever been this close to me but you, Zayn. I waited 19 years to have my first kiss and my first boyfriend. You were worth waiting for." I said and he smashed his lips on mine thn started kissing my neck tenderly. I held the top of his pants and started pulling them down then threw them away and he took my shorts off. He started to kiss my lips again. We kissed for ages. He laid next to me after a really long time out of breathe. I looked at the clock. It was 4:00 a.m.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said and rested my head on his chest. "Goodnight." I added quietly.

"Goodnight." He said and I closed my eyes ready to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 322 24
When 19 year-old Melissa ended up saving Liam Payne' s life, everything changed. Twists and turns. Ups and downs. One thing's for sure, this is one...
2.1K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
802K 13.1K 51
(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discovered by Simon Cowell. Follow her journey...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...