Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 06 Shinigami

587 18 1
By setsunamidori

A/N: The much awaited debut of Grell Sutcliff plus the other shinigamis William T. Spears at Ronald Knox. (Undertaker will be coming soon) and every time I remember how Grell obsess with Sebastian I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Hoping to meet your expectations in this UPDATE.

Enjoy…..

READ, VOTE, PROMOTE, COMMENT, AND BE MY FOLLOWER (^__^)v

Thanks a bunch….

Sakura’s POV

[Currently playing chess with her butler in her room]

“Say Ojou-sama, why don’t let’s start over again?”

“Doshitte (Why?) we are in the middle of the game.”

“Games are literally boring without any thrill. Care to have a bet?”

Judging by the looks on his eyes, he is way way serious. Dead serious to be exact.

“What will be the punishment for the loser?”

“Good, you’re in!”

 “Aho(Idiot)! I did not say I was in.”

“The winner will have to order the loser anything.”

I swallowed hard. Anything? Ehhhhhh?!  

“You’re turning blue Ojou-sama.”

“Shut up!”

“Are you scared?”

“Ha! Who do you think I am? Count me in!”

Sebastian claps, “Ahhh… Ureshii desu (I’m happy).”

Let the game…… begins!

2 hours later….

“Katta ^^, (I won).”

“Ma-Mayoimashita!!!! (I lost)”

Sebastian wins!

Darnit!!!!!!!!!! She screamed on her mind.

“Well now Ojou-sama, should I do that or that? Or maybe… that?”

“W-W-What’s that?”

*smiles

“Ta-da!!!!”

“Neko isho? (Cat costume?)”

“Yes, this will look good on you.”

 “Hmmph… it’s just a costume. Give me that!”

 “Iie…you also need to pose for me 10 times wearing that costume and of course we need to have a picture together. *smiles”

 (0__o)

 “W-Wait you dislike photography right?”

“True, but since my Ojou-sama is the subject I’m gladly participating.”

After my humiliating pictorials and after getting our picture together… Sebastian’s not yet satisfied he even made me wear a cat patterned pajamas instead of my favorite bear patterned one. Curse him!!! 

“One last order, Ojou-sama.”

“Still more?!”

“*smiles. You will not sleep with your stuff toys this evening.” Sebastian throw the toys one by one onto the floor.

“B-But I can’t sleep without them!” She protested.

“I perfectly know that…. That is why I will be your stuff toy for tonight.”

“Temee!!!!!”

“As expected of my Ojou-sama you’re cussing is way too unlady like. Come on and let’s sleep.”

Sebastian carried her like a baby. “Yada! Yada! Hanase!!!!!” Sakura furiously punch his shoulder but the butler only laugh at her futile attempt.

“I’m happy that I give my best at the game earlier… it was not that easy because chess is your forte Ojou-sama.” He abruptly lifts her up, with an appreciative look he nod he and added, “Kawaii.”

I gritted my teeth. “You’re gonna pay for this….”

“I’m ready anytime *smiles.”

 He put me to bed, him following with the blanket wrapped around us.

“You can hug me now Ojou-sama (^u^).”

Argh!!!!! Frustrating!!!!!! Shikata ga nai.  (There’s no other choice) if I don’t hug him I can’t fell asleep and if that happens I’ll have eyebags… I don’t like hideous eyebags! I hugged and snuggled him just like a stuff toy.

“Oiya – I didn’t know you were this aggressive, young lady.” He teased.

I punched his chest. He chuckled.

“Sweet dreams my Lady.”

 I let my mind drift into dreams thinking of ways how to make Sebastian pay for my utter humiliation –big time.

Sebastian’s POV

I don’t sleep but I find time to indulge myself only for luxury, I won a bet earlier and as a result I had experienced the most entertaining prizes ever. I laughed at the thought.

Time for work……I got up from the bed and slid a panda stuff toy besides my Lady.

 The phantom is a serial killer roaming around the neighboring schools..Waiting for its next prey. All the dead bodies found has red roses on top of them, all are female senior high school students. The only remaining school that has not been targeted is Tenjou Academy Main and Branch Campus. The school branch will likely not be targeted since the killer kills upper class daughters of businessmen but… my Lady’s case is different since she is the CEO of Rosenburg group of companies, owner of Wonderland, the largest chocolate factory in the world, at the same time student in the Tenjou Academy main campus. With her status she’s likely to be targeted even if she’s only a first year student. We need to be careful…

Inside William T. Spears office…….

“Ah~ taikutsushiteru (I’m bored).”

“Grell Sutcliff (Pronounced as Gurel Satocrif) urusai…”

“Datte Will… (Shortcut for William)… Aren’t we supposed to take part in that phantom case?”

“It’s not yet the appropriate time, leave things be..”

“Ehh???? When will that be?”

[William sighs heavily] “Go ask Ronald Knox.”

“Ronald… so?”

“According to our ledger it will take place the day after tomorrow evening. The phantom will be killed by a demon butler.”

“Akuma???Hmmm…. Sounds interesting… yatta!”

“Grell Sutcliff don’t do anything reckless.” Says William.

“He’s gone.” Informed Ronald.

 “Remind me Ronald to spank him next time around.”

 “Gladly Sire ^^.”

Grell’s POV

Kyaaah!!!!! There are soo many hot men in this school, that William…. He doesn’t want me to take part in this but it will be such a waste… ah~ there are so many cute guys and bishounen in this school >//< I can’t take this anymore.

A kid stopped by and blankly stares at me which scares the living daylights out of me!

“N-Nanda kozo? (What is it brat?)”

“Oji-san (Mister) Anata wa kimo warui (You’re creepy).”

Oji-san?????!!!! Grrrr…..

“Temee!!!!”

Before I could even teach the snotty brat a lesson a tall man grabbed her away from me.

“Daijouka Ojou-sama?”

“I’m fine, let’s go.”

“WAKARIMASEN!!!!!! (I don’t understand!!!!)” I suddenly shouted.

(?___?) --- Them

“Why do you serve that midget?”

“Hey Mister Red say stupid things again and I’ll kill you.” The brat’s threatening me?!

 “Let’s go Sebastian, I do not wish to partake any further conversations with a weirdo.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

Sebastian? What an ugly name for someone as handsome as him!

“Chotto kimi! Your name’s Sebastian?” I called.

“Hai. Ore wa Sebastian Michaelis.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 424 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
30.2K 692 47
You're the protagonist , your name is Haruka Yukimura. You're born from a samurai family, you lived a happy life until your house was burnt by a fire...
819K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
334K 11.8K 22
(Y/N) is an indigent 13 year old girl in the year 1889. Some unfortunate events happen and then she ends up meeting Ciel Phantomhive under not so gre...