What a Camp! [BoyxBoy]

Door FionaJohn

Escalante and Carlo stepped into the wrong world the moment they entered Camp Rock Bottom. Even the name says... Meer

That Best Friend...
And Damn, Was That Scream Sexy.
Oh Fuck Me.
Being There For Me.
How Great Was That?
Getting The Wrong Idea.
Best Way To Start.
Yes, I Really Would.
To Fun House.
Kiss Him.
Dating A Tranny.
I'm Carlo.
Taking It To The Next Level.
Yeah.
Big Bang Theory.
It Had To.
In Pure Ecstasy.
It Was The Driver.
I Knew You Loved Him.
Please Be Okay.
Quite A Punch.
I'm Simple Minded.
Wallowing In Self-Pity.
Can't Be Any More Annoying.
This Game And I Are Done.
Big Mistake.
Getting Addicted To His Kisses
Can't Wait To Have You Alone.
When You Are Loving Me.
Who Had It Under Control.
I Love Attention.
What He Did To Me.
I Knew What He Meant.
Damn, I Just Love Him.
Another Reason To Be Mad At Me.
Satisfying Boyfriend: Check.
I Fucking Love You Carlo.
What A Camp!

I Need To Call My Mother.

1.6K 86 5
Door FionaJohn

Escalante.

Like I had thought, the party was wild and Alex was being an exceptional DJ. Rocking the crowd with Love Myself, I danced in front of the mirrors that were set up around the stage. My makeup wasn't as great as it was before because of my sweating but it didn't completely clean off.

     My sister and Camila had met up with Carlo and I the minute we joined the party. Jacinta was unrecognizable in a black leather gothic getup and she had her face made up like the joker. Camila, on the other hand, went more for a cat and dressed up in a gothic white gown and leather rocking boots.

     I knew none of them had such outfits and Jacinta mentioned something about a friend handing her a spare and Patrick handing Camila the female costume she brought just in case she wanted to dress as a female instead of a male.

     Perks of being Gender fluid.

We had managed to escape them and I led Carlo straight for the mirrors. Right now, we were loving ourselves as we danced in front of the mirror.

"I'm going to find something to drink." Carlo said after a while of just staring at his appearance awkwardly.

     I turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and swaying against his body. "Get something for me too."

"When you're dancing like this on me makes it hard to let go." The minute he said it, he went red and I'm sure my grin embarrassed him enough to find the courage to push me away. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before turning and leaving.

     Rolling my eyes, I got busy cheering with the crowd for Alex as he mixed songs with the beat of Love Myself. EDM would be a wonderful for Alex and I made a mental note to ask him if he wanted to go further with it. A couple people who were cabin mates with me danced around me, talking about the weather.

Somewhere in the crowd, I had managed to see Carlo heading towards me with two red cups probably filled with something not alcohol. Good thing Carlo planned on following me to my college. I would really need someone to watch out for me like he does.

     Starting to walk up to him, I pulled up short when a girl blocked his path and he smiled at her. She had her back to me and Carlo looked genuinely interested in what she was saying. They talked for a while and I was grow impatient by the second so I decided to join them.

     Carlo twirled around her as she said something to him making him stop to look back at her. The girl turned to him and fluttered her really long lashes flirtatiously at him causing me pull short when I finally realized who she was.

Petunia.

     The girl who had taken Carlo's virginity. She had on a leather cat suit and had her makeup of a tiger. I had gotten closer to them that if Carlo decided to turn back, he'd bump into me. My hands were twitching to take him away from her. Carlo was mine now and God was I stingy.

"Great party huh?" She smiled coyly at him and I frowned. Don't fall for it, Carlo.

"Yeah. Well, I've got to go." He started to turn but cat lady didn't let him have his way. She took a drink from his hands and sipped from it, watching him turn back to her and I was sure he was frowning because if he wasn't, I was going to smack him. "I got that for someone." He sounded irritated and I sighed in relief.

     Petunia rose both brows at him then cringed her face at the taste. She handed it back to him and smacked her lips together. "That's strong." She smirked, adding, "Want to get her drunk then sleep with her?"

"What?"

She smiled again then leaned her breasts on his arm like she had done the first day they had met. "You don't need to get someone drunk before you sleep with them. You look so sexy in all these black, all you have to do is smile."

     I was hundred and ten percent sure Carlo was blushing and that meant she was getting to him and that made my jealousy scale blow a fuse.

     I could never be compared to her. Carlo will always love women more than me and that was why dating straight people was never in my to-do list. Sleep with them? Sure, but date them? That was a whole other level of paranoid for me and dating Carlo was making me more paranoid than an average man. Every lady on this very camp-save for Camila, Jacinta and a couple of trannies-were my competition and I was terrified of that.

     And just seeing Petunia pressed up against him was driving me bonkers. Sure the first time this happened, I wasn't thinking of myself. He had been single for a long time and I wanted him to work some stress out even though I would have preferred it to be me. At least then I was in denial and didn't want to believe I would feel jealous just seeing him close to someone-a woman like that.

     But my feeling were already out in the open now and seeing him like this was...hurting. However, I didn't let it get me down and last I checked, Carlo was already taken.

     Moving behind her, I pulled her off Carlo and gave her the drink she had drank from. She stared at me with wide shocked eyes as she subconsciously took the cup from me. I pushed her shoulder angrily and that knocked the shock out of her, replacing it with anger I was already burning up with. "Don't. Touch. Him."

     I knew I could be an asshole when I wanted and my height and voice gave me that Don't-fuck-with-me aura. I pushed her shoulder again and the cup fell out of her hand but I ignored it and added, "He's mine so fuck off."

"Escalante," Carlo called to me and I turned immediately from the girl and walked up to him to see him glaring angrily at me. "What the fuck was that?"

     I exhaled, releasing a huge breath before answering, "I was just being territorial, is all."

     I glanced back at the place I last saw Petunia before turning back to Carlo and dragging him back to our spot by the mirrors. I thanked God when I noticed my cabin mates had gone and continued, "If I didn't step in, she probably would have dragged you off somewhere before you could think of a polite way decline her."

     Shifting the cup to the other hand, he pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "I still would have told her."

"I saw what I saw, Carlo. Any normal person would have acted the same way."

     He sighed, dropping his hand to his side then took a sip from his drink. He said, "Okay. I'm sorry. I had actually frozen up for a second." He admitted but quickly added when my face failed to hide my disappointment, "And it was because of what she said. Her compliment was flattering and I probably would have reacted the same way if a random person told me that. So please don't think that I would actually want to do it again with her."

His words still didn't ease my disappointment but I guess that was something I had to get used to. Carlo will always be shy and insecure and that was the part that led me to fall for him. If he was arrogant and rude, I probably would have fucked him and moved on.

     Sighing, I took the drink from him and took a gulp from it, cringing from the bad taste. I glanced at him and he quickly said, "Some dude said it was good. I didn't really drink it before now." The side of his face that didn't have any make up flushed and I smiled before tossing the cup away.

I snaked my arms around his waist and swayed us to the music. "Dance with me."

"Do I have a choice? 'Cause I'd rather sit on the grass." He tacked on and I smiled, nuzzling his nose.

"You are dancing my way." I twirled him so his back was pressed against me and turned us so we were both facing the mirror.

     If not for the lights from the stage, I wouldn't be able to see Carlo's flushed face as I danced slowly with him even when the music was more of a jump until you hit the roof kind of music. My head rested on his shoulder and I kissed his neck softly, slowly sliding the suspender off his shoulder. Grazing his nipples from the tight shirt, I heard Carlo suck in a breath and I nibbled his ear lobe.

     Summer by Calvin Harris roared through the speaker as I touched Carlo in every place possible. My hard-on was grinding against him and I smiled against his neck when he rose his hand up tug on my hair.

     Every part of him was sensitive to my touch that just with a brush of a finger, Carlo was writhing and moaning against me. Finally, I turned him and kissed him. Carlo, letting me take control of him in every way that I could. His scent was intoxicating, it made me lightheaded. Pressing him to the mirror, I kissed him deeper, loving the way he writhed against me and was hungry for my touch.

     I pulled away from him and he whimpered making me flush at how extremely cute he was. My heart sped and I pulled him sharply. I couldn't just kiss him anymore. Carlo needed more than that. He needed more.

Going back to the cabin felt like an awesome plan but the cabins were too far from where we were and I needed Carlo like this. Getting him sexually excited had taken me a while so I didn't want it gone before I could do anything to him.

Looking around, I saw the cafeteria and grinned when I saw nobody fucking around it. I pulled Carlo towards it and being Carlo, he complained, "What are we doing here?"

"You have two minutes to guess." We entered and I quickly saw the room I had once had a sexual activity in when I was still chasing after Preston.

     The room was hardly locked and I guessed it was supposed to be a supply closet, but instead they kept weird looked benches and chairs in it. Pushing it open, I took Carlo in and locked the door. I turned to Carlo to see him glancing at the weird chair that looked like an ugly version of vintage. Carlo looked back at me and asked, "What are we doing here?"

     As I said, I took steps towards him, "I had a feeling you would rather have me do anything sexual in a private place like this."

     If Carlo got any redder, I wouldn't have noticed because he was flushed to point I thought he was going to have a nose bleed if I said anything sexual again. Well, he better have a hanky with him because what I was about to do to him was probably going to kill him.

Carlo must have finally noticed the sexual atmosphere when I stood in front of him. He swallowed but didn't say anything and did something that would have me dazed for a while. He leaned up to kiss me, sending my entire body on over heat. His tongue swooshed against mine and I groaned when our teeth clinked together. He bit on my lower lip softly and I knew it was time.

     Pushing him down on the old fake vintage couch, I got on my knees and Carlo's brown eyes twinkled in the dim lightening. He swallowed again and started to unbutton his jeans. When he had taken it down, I was left with is boxers which happened to have a nice looking tent. I mentally drooled looking at it because the only time I was in this exact situation, I was dreaming.

"Take the shirt off too." I said as I kneeled up and stared up at him, his eyes slowly growing with desire. He nodded and I smiled, kneeling back down and reveling a tissue from under the couch which was surprisingly renewed.

Carlo stared at the tissue and asked, "How did you know it was down there?"

I was in no mood to tell Carlo I had done the deed in this same exact place and I didn't want to lie to him so I said something similar, "When I was searching for a broom."

"What did you need a broom for?"

"Jacob and I got in a bit of a food fight so we were made to clean."

"I didn't know about this."

"That's because I didn't want to tell you."

Carlo grinned, shrugging his shirt until they fell to his elbows. "Wow. Now I have an image of Escalante cleaning stuck in my head."

Grinning back, I added, "Yeah. And I was naked with only an apron and a dust wiper." The moment I said it, Carlo was back to being all flushed up and nervous. "Then there was this spot by the one of the table stands where I got really low to clean it off. Now get that stuck in your head because when we become roommates, that's what you're going to be seeing every day. Me in an apron, flexing my ass for you." And with that, the tip of Carlo's boxer got wet with pre-cum.

     I guess talking dirty was one way to go with Carlo.

My hands gripped the brim of his boxers and I brought it down with his help, widening my eyes when it fell on his full length.

Carlo was hard. Very hard.

     And his shaft stood straight, pre-cum sipping from it and making my boner whimper. Just looking at it sent a thrill through me and I glanced up at Carlo to see he was staring at me with hooded eyes.

     Without lifting my eyes from him, I licked his pre-cum off his tip. Carlo inhaled sharply and he left his mouth agape. I pulled away and kissed the inside of his thigh, sliding my hands up against his skin until it was resting on his waist.

     Pushing myself between his legs, I kissed him up until I was at the root of his shaft. Hearing Carlo grunt from my teasing gave me goosebumps and I smiled against his him, enjoying the scent of him.

"Es-"

Carlo gasped when I took him in my mouth and I stared up at him. His face twisted to that of shock before blessing me with that of pleasure. My tongue twirled around him and Carlo choked on his moans, stifling them and making me frown.

I pulled away, "I want to hear you moan, Carlo."

"But-"

"Be as loud as you can be. No one is here." I wasn't sure about that but I would rather have him moaning than stifling it from some dumbass who was at the wrong place and wrong time. "I want to hear it."

     He nodded obediently and I took him in again, this time bobbing my head and enjoying the sound of his voice as he moaned loudly. Damn, it was so hot.

     As my mouth got busy, my hands grazed his toned body and I moaned when I found his nipples which I twerked. My hands grazed his skin ever so slightly, mastering the curves of his body and relishing in his soft yet hardly feminine skin.

     Everything about Carlo was driving me insane. His voice moaning my name, his body responding to my every touch and his cock practically having the time of its life in my mouth.

     A grin came on my face when I saw his eyes roll back with pleasure. He gripped on my hair and assisted me in bobbling my head, eventually taking him deeper into my mouth. Carlo grunted and his grip tightened alerting me he was coming any minute now.

"Es-holy fuck, it's here!" He said then started to pull my head away but I didn't budge.

     I held his thigh as his cum shot hot into my mouth and before even thinking, I swallowed it because it was Carlo's. And last I remembered, I loved everything about Carlo. Down to his last sperm.

     Sitting back on my heels, I watched Carlo relax into the chair as he panted. He faced the ceiling with his eyes screwed shut. His dick, still a bit hard.

     The first thing he moved were his hands and he used them to cover his face, sitting up and before pulling them away. He stared at me and for the while, my heart galloped in my chest. Dirty questions that rang in my head made me start to panic.

     Carlo leaned back on the chair and I crawled on top of him until I was seated on his lap. He cupped my face and I took in his flushed face. "Es, I think I'm in love with you." He breathed on my face and I blinked, taken aback by his confession.

"What?"

"I said," His voice sounding deeper and more serious, "I love you. I wanted to tell you after the party but, this happened and..." He exhaled.

Words failed me at that moment. The emotions twirling inside me felt like they were going to burst of excitement. My hand fell on his shoulder and gripped it because I had a feeling if I let it go, I was going to faint and I didn't want to faint now. Not when Carlo just confessed to me and I had a massive boner.

"Y-you love me." That wasn't a question. It was a statement I wanted to get used to. This was unlike the first time Carlo had told me he loved me. He had just said it like he was talking about the weather and it had hurt. But now, seeing him saying it to me and meaning it with the way he stared at me with love and sincerity...

I exhaled and said, "I need to call my mother."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

96.8K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
931 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...
3.8K 107 11
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
53.4K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...