Conflicted (Boyxboy)

Von InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... Mehr

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

29

31.9K 1.3K 490
Von InfamousLove

"Ugh guys please just apologise" I sighed, as I lay on my back on the sofa, really starting to hate sitting on sofas all the time.

It was getting late now, and the two stubborn idiots still refused to apologise, and i was getting annoyed at them.

"Right that's it, Riley move over unless you want to be sat on" Aaron said after a sigh but I couldn't be bothered to move.

"Fine" he said before sitting on my stomach.

"You dick, I can't breathe!" I complained and he just smirked, leaning backwards instead of getting off of me.

"Guys stop messing around" Chester grumbled and I scoffed.

"Are we disturbing your concentration Chester?" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

It fell silent again and I sighed.

"Guys, can you just apologise , like seriously you don't have to mean it or anything" I huffed and Aaron gave me a look.

"They have to mean it a bit" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What am I apologizing for anyways" Zac mumbled grumpily and I groaned in frustration.

"Seriously guy's you're taking the piss now!" I shouted in irritation and Aaron looked down at me with a raised brow.

"Who took what now?" he asked and I gave him a look.

"Taking the piss, it's an expression, meaning mocking or fooling around, which I am not doing by the way" Chester explained then sat forward with a stressful sigh.

"Fine, Zac I'm sorry I punched you and acted like a dick. Riley I'm sorry I involved you in our fight and stressed you out, i probably deserved what you did. There. Can I go now? And get off of Riley please" Chester said as he stood up, then gave me and odd stare before walking out.

"Um....Well. I guess that's it then" Aaron said before shrugging and standing up.

He then stopped before he walked all the way out of the door and turned back around.

"Actually, Riley I won't let you upstairs until Zac promises to apologize to Chester in the morning" he said and I frowned at him.

"Me? Won't let me upstairs? What will that do!?" I asked him in exasperation and he just turned around and walked away.

It was silent downstairs and the games room light was the only light that was on.

I sighed before turning to Zac and giving him a look when he just stayed silent.

"Okay either be an utter bastard and walk upstairs leaving me or promise to apologise to Chester, don't just sit there" I said when the silence continued and he gave up the grumpy act and sighed.

"I'm not going to leave you, but I don't want to apologize to him" he said as he sat forward in the chair, and I frowned at him.

"Really? You hate him that badly?" I asked and he sighed again.

"No, just he doesn't deserve and apology" he muttered and I rolled my eyes at him dramatically.

"Really?" I huffed and he shrugged at me, I glared at him before standing up and walking towards him.

"What are you doing?" he asked almost anxiously and stood up, making me cross my arms and give him a look.

"I've come to violently assault you" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being so stubborn? Didn't realise you were so moody" I questioned him and his expression turned to one of frustration.

"Rather be moody then take my frustration out on someone else" he muttered harshly and I frowned.

"You are taking it out on someone, you're taking it out on Chester, and everyone else you're acting moody around" I said in confusion and he gave a sour snicker.

"You don't get it, do you?" he said and grabbed my arm, I pretended I wasn't intimidated by his actions and continued staring at him with a frown.

"I don't mean that kind of frustration, and I don't mean taking it out on someone like that" he snapped and I stepped back away from him, trying to pull my arm from his grip.

"Zac calm down, and let go" I ordered in a calm tone but that just seemed to annoy him.

"Do I even affect you in the slightest Riley? Or are you used to this?" he asked bitterly and I started to feel stressed and anxious.

What the hell is up with him?

"Zac, I think you're tired, just go to bed, but first you have to promise to apologise to Chester" I started talking to him in a 'you're pushing my patience' tone and he glared at me at the name Chester.

He stood there still glaring at me with obviously badly contained fury and I took a step back again.

He noticed the look on my face before exhaling harshly and shaking his head with a frown.

"Ugh, I hate this." he said and I raised a brow.

"What do you hate? Because if it is this situation you could easily just let me go and pretend you promised, because frankly I could care less now, but i'll force you to apologise later" he rolled his eyes at my suggestion.

"No, not this situation, and how the hell could you force me to apologize to someone?" he asked with a disbelieving look and I snickered.

"You'll see if you don't apologise soon" I warned and he gave me a look.

"I'm not apologizing" he stated and I huffed at him before trying to pull my arm from his grip.

"Let me go then" I snapped and he tightened his grip with a frown.

"I'll seriously punch you if you don't let me go" I growled when he just stood there and he gave me a smile.

"You wouldn't" he smirked and my eyes narrowed.

I clenched my fist before taking a swing at him he looked surprised before just managing to block it with his arm.

"Ow!" he complained as he let go of my arm and rubbed his with his hand.

I chuckled with a smug look and he shot me daggers.

"You're going to have to apologize to me now" he said with a mischievous smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Not until you apologise to Chester" I said and he grabbed both of my arms and pulled me towards him.

I gave him a blank face as he brought his face close to mine and he narrowed his eyes before leaning in and kissing up my neck.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing, trying not to react.

"You're going to have to have some reaction, otherwise I'll be upset" he teased as he put a hand up my shirt and I stood with a blank face and controlled breathing.

"Not happening" I stated and he smirked before lowering his hand and roughly grabbing my crotch.

I jumped in surprise and grabbed his wrist, making him chuckle in response.

"Fuck you Zac" I huffed while giving him an unimpressed look.

"Not the type of reaction I was aiming for, but it'll do" he chuckled and I tsked when he wouldn't let go.

"Let go please" I snapped as my heart rate rose and he smirked before tightening his grip.

"Zac!" I warned then suddenly lost my footing, ending up pulling him down with me and being landed on.

"You could of let go" I huffed and he chuckled.

"Now that was the kind of reaction I was intending" he said when his leg brushed my groin and I blushed scarlet.

"I hate you" I grumbled before trying to push him off to no avail.

"You just say that when you're feeling shy" he teased and I scoffed.

"No I don't, get off!" I glared at him when he didn't move.

"You don't hate me though so" he chuckled at me before sliding his hand up my top again.

I was about to snap insults at him again but he stopped me by kissing me.

I put my effort into not responding and kissing him back but he then bit my lip harshly.

Ow!?

I opened to my mouth to try and pull my lip from his teeth but he just stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I was finding it a bit overwhelming and moved my head harshly to the side when he pulled away.

I heard him chuckle before he leaned in right next to my ear.

"I promise to apologize to Chester" he whispered before standing up and walking out the room.

"Bastard!" I called after him when I felt my cut lip and heard him chuckle.

"That accent though" he teased and I groaned in frustration.

What the hell is with these people! They are crazy!

I'd go as far as to say this is getting dangerous.

And how the hell am I supposed to sort this problem out!?

But also, yay I've hit 200k , lol

and if any of you grammar nazis or just observant people notice when Riley says apologize he says it with an s that's because that's how Britons spell it.....>.> yeh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

323K 10.1K 16
Oliver is determined to make it to his best friends party on time and not let her down, but life is making it a little difficult. He arrives with min...
4.8K 163 17
A rich, privileged young man with a troubled past, moves to LA for a fresh start but ends up falling in love with the last person he expected. A man...
210K 8.1K 21
When Oliver's mother dies he's scared into not talking. He hasn't talked for the past 11 years. Having to deal with getting beatings from his father...
79.8K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...