MaNan..unconditional love!..(...

By Serenolavanda97

One will never believe in love unless until one feel by heart.But for a broken soul,its a difficult task to f... More

Part 1
Author's note
Part 2
Part 3
Author's note
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author's note
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Author's note
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Author's note
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
manan-unconditional love(on hold)
Author's Note
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 4

5.2K 201 4
By Serenolavanda97

Location-lone road 6.40pm

Nandu took the call without seeing the caller id as she thought it was from navya. Hearing the voice,made her rooted in that place. It was from her appa and he doesn't let her to make music as her passion as he wants her to make his wish as her passion. According to him, music is a useless thing that doesn't has value in the society. Her appa always listens to words of the world. His daughter's wish wasn't even worth a penny to him. Always he rules her decision in every aspects. The part of making her a cardiologist was because of his appa's co-workers son/daughter was in that field in majority. So he thought that it is right profession to be in. But nandu always has music as her passion since from childhood when she taught music from her amms. She always hide her passion from her appa because she loves her appa very much and craves for his love. So she fulfiled all his wish with sincerity and perfection. She hopes that someday he will surely accept her love.

Rajesh:"nandini tum hospital join karli na kuch problem tho nahi huye"

Nandu:"haan haan... appa maine join karli hai aur... aur... meri first day shift achese khatam hogayi.

Rajesh:"why are you shivering nandini?"

Nandu:"wo...wo...chacha ne scooty gift diya tha hospital jane ke..liye par ab lauthe vaqt..scooty mai petrol kha..tam hogayi.isliye meri friend se mathat maagi..aur wait karte vaqt baa..rish hogayi.aur..aur.."stammers

Rajesh:"don't you have sense nandini?janthe vaqt petrol tank check nahi kiya aur tho aur tum baarish mai bheeg rahi hai.tume bimar pad gayi tho hospital khon jaayega ha.."

Nandu:"appa wo...sorry"with teary eyes and chokes

Rajesh:"ab rona bhand kar"

Hearing rajesh shouting on nandini, ratna took the mobile from him and talks to nandu.

Ratna:"shh..nandu beta rona bhand kar aur batha kya hua"

Nandu narrates the situation to her amma.

Ratna:"koyi bath nahi tumhari friend aathegi hogi tum aaram se ghar jana aur chachi se kehakar garam garam haldi wala dhoodh pilena tume bimar nahi padegi teeke na"

Nandu calms down after talking to her amma and meanwhile navya came in her car.nandu informs her amma and disconnects the call.

Nandu:"navya tume aane kya jaroorath thi kisi ko bej thethe na"

Navya:"arrey aise kese tume akhele chod dethi.aaja get in the car mai tume ghar chod dethi hoon"

Nandu:"par meri scooty"

Navya:"scooty ko mere driver tumhari ghar paucha dega bus tum address batha he will follow my car teeke na"

Nandu:"teeke navya"

Navya and navya drove away from that place to nandu's home with driver following them in scooty after filling the petrol.

While nandu got a call from her dad that time,manik got a call from cabir.

Cabir:"manik tu kaha hai saale kitni der hum sab tumhari wait karrahege ha.its going to be 1hour after i called you last"

Manik:"sorry yaar baarish horaha hain na isliye late traffic mai phas gaya"he lies to cabir

Cabir:"haan haan okay kaisi bhi karke jaldi aa yaha Mr.khurrana impatient horahe hain"

Manik:"tu chinta math i'll be there in short time aur waise bhi Mr.khurrana hume mana nahi karpayenge .we are fab5 right, the best band in the country"

Cabir:"tu aur tumhari famous manik malhotra attitude "

While manik was talking to cabir turning the other side,nandu left with navya.when he again turned to the side where nandu was,he found her no where.

Manik:"shit wo kahan chali gayi"while talking with cabir

Cabir:"khon chali gayi.kya bath karaha hai tu"

Manik:"koyi nahi chal bye mai aatha hoon"

     Manik goes there to the place where nandu was standing.he found her bracelet down there and her bracelet was imprinted with the words "NEVER LOSE HOPE". He kept her bracelet in his pocket and then he reaches khurrana's mansion with a smiling face as he recalling nandu's cute face.cabir notices it.

Cabir:"kya baat hai aaj manik malhotra face glow karraha aur bahoth smile bhi karraha hai"

Manik soon changes his face into stern one.

Manik:"ehsa kuch hai mai smile nahi karraha hoon.tumhari dimag kharab hogaya"

Cabir:"acha...wo khon thi tum mobile par bath  karte huye bolraha ha"asked with raised eyebrows.

Manik:"tuje album nahi chayiye kya andar chal bahoth already der ho chuka hai"

Saying this manik went inside followed by cabir.

Cabir's pov:

   Kuch ho hai ye mujhse chuparaha hai.yeh smile ke piche kuch na kuch solid reason  jaroor hoga.mai bhi cabir hoon iske muse kese sach nikalwana hai mujhe aatha hain.

          End pov

The rest two member is Dhruv patel and Aliya saxena.

Dhruv patel is sweet guy and a caring boyfriend of aliya saxena.he loves his friends very much.he is manik's best buddy and like a brother to him.

Aliya saxena is dhruv's boyfriend as mentioned earlier.they are in relationship for the past two years.she is fitness freak and modern fashioned girl.she also loves her friends very much considers them as her family.

Fab5 signed the deal with Mr.khurrana and had dinner with Mr.khurrana.they left to their after having dinner.

Location- Murthy's house 9.30pm

 Navya drops nandu home and nandu asks her to come in. But navya refuses saying that  she will come some other time as her dad would be waiting for her.nandu freshens up and called her amma to say that she has reached home safely.chacha,chachi,rishu and nandu had dinner together and ofcourse had haldi milk from chachi with nandu's cute faces of hating milk.nandu's amma insisted chachi to give her milk strictly. Then nandu retired to room to rest.while going to sleep,she found her bracelet lost from her hand.

Nandu:"Aiyappa yeh maine kya kardi,i have lost my bracelet.yeh bracelet meri amms ne mujhe pyaar se diya tha.ab mai amms ko kya bolungi.unko bura lagegi na.Aiyappa please help me find my bracelet soon."

And asusual nandu prays for the happiness of her family and sleeps.

Location-Malhotra mansion 10pm

  Manik goes to his room and changes himself into night dress. Lying on the bed,he took nandu's bracelet and caresses it with his finger and recalls nandu's face.

Manik's pov:

   Khon hai wo ladki? kitne innocent thi wo.Her face is just not leaving my mind.uski awaaz ko phir se sunne ka mann karraha hai.i want to see her again.

           End pov

Manik sleeps after some time while remembering nandu.

Days passes by but manik still couldn't  meet nandu again.he also went in that same road where he saw nandu last time.manik somehow managed his work in office sincerely as nandu's face was haunting him.manik didn't find in that road coz of her work in the hospital.that day was her first day so she managed to reach home early.nandu had lots of works on her preceding days so manik and nandu couldn't clash each other again.manik was desperate to meet her again.

After 15 days,

Location-Malhotra mansion 5.30pm

   Manik was in his room and hearing songs in his mobile to distract himself from nandu's thought.but suddenly he played nandu's song which he recorded that day accidently.hearing her voice,he again forced to go that day's memory line.while he was listening to it with his eyes closed,cabir enters his room and hears the song.

Cabir:"kiski voice hai yeh? Bahoth sweet hai yeh voice"

Manik comes out of trance and see cabir in front of him.

Manik:"wo...wo..."stammers

Cabir:"aur joot mat bhol tu chal batha khon hain wo"

Manik:"yaar cabir mujhe yi nahi patha yaar yeh khon hain"with frustrated tone.

Cabir:"tu payal tho nahi hogaya tu keha raha tu ushe nahi jaantha hai par uski awaaz tumhari mobile par kese"

Manik narrates the incident to him.

Cabir:"yeh scene tho kisi movie ki heroine e try se kam nahi hai"

Manik:"tu bhi na cabir mera majak udaraha hai"

Cabir:"waah bhai ekhe jalak main tumhari dil jeeth liya us ladki ne haan .tumpe sari ladkiyaan marthi hai aur tu us ladki keliye pagal horaha hai"

This part freezes with manik's irritated face and cabir's laughing on his condition.

Precap-manik gets to know about nandu from some orphan boy in ashram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 1 13
Two childhood friends that have always been close have never crossed the line into a romantic relationship. Despite their strong bond and deep connec...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
1.8K 285 37
Love is not perfect always. It is in it's own way. But the feel can never vanish. It is like a mark from a permanent marker. Life is nothing without...
735K 37.4K 132
They call each other their soul mates. That's what they are. Going through obstacles yet finding their way back to one another. -UNEDITED