Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

28

34K 1.4K 509
By InfamousLove

When we got back the evening was drawing in, and I sighed when I saw an angry looking Chester crossing his arms and glaring at us as Zac stopped the bike.

Great, the best two people to be talking to each other. 

I saw Zac was wearing a smug facial expression when I got off and sighed again.

Please tell me he isn't going to pick a fight.

"Inside NOW" he ordered and Zac just glared at him.

"Sorry Chester" I apologised and Zac scoffed before pulling me by the arm past him.

Hey, no involving me in your fights please.

"Let go of him" Chester growled and grabbed my other arm.

Oh for fucks sake.

"Don't you dare touch him" Zac growled back and I scoffed.

"You're one to talk, now let go" I said and Chester's grip tightened on my arm.

"He's what?! What did you do!?" he practically snarled and Zac smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he continued to rile him up and I seriously couldn't believe this situation.

"Guys, can you please just realise how stupid this situation is!? Let me go!" I complained in exasperation and both their grips tightened stubbornly as they glared at each other. 

Right, that's it.

I roughly leaned back using all my weight, pulling the two together and making them clash harshly.

I stood above them with crossed arms as they rolled around on the floor in pain.

"Uh...actually, sorry about that" I said sheepishly when I started to think rationally again.

I guess the hormones were affecting my thinking as well. 

"What in the hell happened here?!" Chance shouted as he walked out of the door, Aaron and Hunter in hot pursuit. 

"What the..." 

"Riley did you beat them up or something?" Aaron asked while smiling in amusement and Hunter elbowed him.

"YES" Zac replied while holding his head, but a pain filled smile was evident on his lips.

Chester stood up but stumbled and fell down again, looking pretty dazed.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" I said while cringing and knelt down next to him.

I waved my hand in front of his eyes and he blinked before looking at me.

"I think it's me that should be sorry" he said while cringing at what must of been a painful headache.

"Doesn't look like it to me" Hunter commented and I sighed.

"Right, Riley I think it is best if you come inside with me" Chance said when he noticed Zac glaring at Chester again, and Chester giving him a provoking smile. 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, then looked back at the two on the ground with a scowl.

"You're acting like bloody animals, stop letting your hormones control you" he lectured and I seriously wondered if it was always like this in this crazy house.

Chance pulled me along all the way to his office and slammed the door shut angrily, locking it and stuffing the keys in his pocket.

I gave him a concerned frown before timidly sinking down onto the sofa and sitting there in silence as he glared at me while sitting on his computer chair.

"..I didn't actually beat them up..if that is what you think?" I said when he stayed like that and he snapped out of it.

He rubbed his hands against his face stress fully before looking back at me again.

"Then what did you do?" he asked and sighed.

"Um...I guess I made them clash heads, uh, literally I mean" I explained and he raised a brow.

"And metaphorically so it seems" he said and I looked at him, confused. 

Well I guess I was topic of their argument..

"Uh..I guess"  I replied awkwardly and he gave me a look.

"You do realise what they're doing, right?" he asked but i just blinked blankly back at him.

"You know it used to be peaceful enough in this house. The testosterone was there of course, but we rarely had an excuse to fight with our brothers, we just used to take out our frustration by fighting friends and classmates like normal people do" he said with a sigh and I felt even more confused.

Okay...I still don't understand

"You still don't get it , do you? They're fighting over you Riley. Like, seriously, you give off the gay vibe THAT much" he eventually snapped in exasperation and I gave him a look.

"Hearing what caused the ruckus last night is an obvious reason for you to believe me, I mean, how many of my brothers have you managed to get off with?" he asked in a uncharacteristically frustrated tone and I continued to stare at him flatly, really not enjoying being locked in here.

"I didn't come on to them if that is what you're thinking" I said when he continued to give me an accusing look, and his expression changed completely.

"....Sorry, Riley, I didn't mean to sound like I was accusing you" he apologized and I raised a brow at him.

"Well, anyway, either way, that's why you're in here, they need a little bit of time away from you right now" he said and I frowned.

But it's boring in here.

I sighed when all he did was turn round and ignore me as he typed on his computer, then pulled out my phone.

Wuu2?  I typed into mine and Erin's messages, first time I had used text talk to be honest.

Erin: wow, first time u've texted me first, using funny language as well, so the question is what are U up 2? 

Locked in oldest brothers office -.- 

Erin:................U're locked...in an office?

Yeah... ? o.0

Erin: Before I jump 2 conclusions..may I ask y? >.>'

I don't even know, something about brothers fighting, apparently it's my fault

Erin:...............................x'D wht did u do?

Nothing! Apart from smash their heads together when they wouldn't let go of my arm >:| 

Erin:.... oh.. o.o......That's very peaceful of you. Wait y were they not letting go of your arm? o-O

I don't know, they were dragging me into their argument x-x 

Erin: Lol, u show them R 

-.-' 

"That noise is really annoying" Chance commented while not looking up from his computer.

"You mean the text alerts?" I asked and he looked at me through the shiny surfaces reflection.

"Well if that is what you are doing then yes" he replied before looking back and I frowned at my phone.

I don't really know how to turn  them off anymore, seen as I dropped it earlier and the volume control button fell out.

Yeah it is falling apart.

What? It has character I'm not getting a new one.

Apparently you are annoying mr Grumpy with the text alerts, and I can't turn them off, so shush 

Erin: What?

Erin: Really?

Erin: Dang

Erin: 2 bad

Erin: sucks 4 him

He continuously sent spam texts and Chance turned round glaring at me.

I smiled sheepishly before sitting on my phone in a panic.

That's.. not working.

"That's not me by the way" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You're texting your friend aren't you? Well tell him I'll find him, and I will kill him" he asked then warned in a low tone and I snickered before chuckling when he smiled.

So that was a reference, he has got humor.

"Will do" I replied and stopped sitting on my phone and texted him.

Chance says he doesn't know who your are, he doesn't know what you want, but if you don't stop, he will find you, and he will kill you

Erin: LMAO X'D Seriously?!

YES.

Erin: haha, thought you said he was the oldest?

Well oldest still watches movies apparently x'3

Erin: good point xP 

I sighed as I put my phone down and lay flat on the sofa again, frowning at the boring sealing and thinking to myself.

--

I swear I was about to start going crazy and talk to myself from boredom when my phone bleeped from an incoming text. 

I frowned, wondering what Erin could want before seeing it was Luca who had texted me.

Luca: Riley........Where are you exactly? 

I chuckled at his question and texted back.

Stuck in your brother's office, apparently I'm making everyone violently attack each other >.>' 

Luca: Right.

I wondered what his blunt reply was for but seconds later I heard a phone ringing.

Chance sighed before picking it up. 

"What do you want?" he mumbled into it then turned his chair around to look at me.

"He's not stu-...well...I was just keeping him away from trouble, calm down" he explained to what was obviously Luca and gave me a look, in which I responded with a sheepish smile.

There was a bang on the door and I nearly jumped two feet in the air.

"It doesn't work like that Chance, let him out, jesus" Luca said and Chance slammed his phone onto the desk before unlocking and opening the door.

There was a single moment of them giving each other a look before Luca looked over to me.

I smiled but didn't make a move to get up.

What, I'm comfy now.

"Riley come on, does your ankle hurt or something?" he asked and I shook my head.

"It's just me and this sofa were only now getting to know each other" I said and Chance smirked while Luca rolled his eyes and walked over to me. 

I sat up when he reached me and was about to tell him to not even think about picking me up when he did pick me up, but threw me over his shoulder instead. 

"Luca!" I growled and crossed my arms with a glare when he walked out.

"You're going to injure your back if you keep on picking me up" I grumbled and he chuckled.

"I'll manage" he said and then put me down on the sofa in the games room. 

The lights were bright in this room, and it was hardly noticeable that it was pitch black outside because the light seemed to be tinted white rather than yellow. 

Zac was sitting on a chair in the corner looking grumpy while Chester sat exactly opposite of Zac on the other side of the room.

I chuckled at the thought of that they must have been forced to sit in the same room far away from each other.

Who ever told them to do that has strange discipline methods, seeing as Chester is actually a working adult.

I then noticed I was sat in the middle of them and wondered if I was here for a reason.

"I'm sure he doesn't appreciate being handled like that" Chester piped up when Luca stepped away from me and he walked over to him.

"Well I don't appreciate him being in here with you but I don't complain" he said and they both glared at each other.

"Luca, Chester, stop acting immature" I suddenly heard Aaron scold and looked over to see him with his arms crossed standing and observing everything.

The way Luca glared at him but walked off anyway suggested that Aaron was the one acting parent, making me start chuckling in amusement.

"Riley" he warned sternly and I stopped laughing and coughed awkwardly.

"Sorry"  I apologized but smiled when I turned away.

"Um......Why am I here again?" I asked after I started to find it awkward and boring.

"Apparently, the first one to apologize gets to leave" Zac explained and I looked at Aaron in questioning.

"Not you Riley, you don't need to apologize" he explained and I frowned.

"Wait, so that means I'm stuck here until one of them apologises?" I asked and sank down into the sofa when he nodded.

"Oh great" I said and sighed.

What a interesting family, I must say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 640 26
After Zion is thrown out by his boyfriend, he finds himself depressed. His brother doesn't know how to help him. He wishes Zion would realize Hunter...
4.8K 163 17
A rich, privileged young man with a troubled past, moves to LA for a fresh start but ends up falling in love with the last person he expected. A man...
210K 8.1K 21
When Oliver's mother dies he's scared into not talking. He hasn't talked for the past 11 years. Having to deal with getting beatings from his father...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...