Conflicted (Boyxboy)

Da InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... Altro

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

27

37.8K 1.4K 1.2K
Da InfamousLove

I sat on the bar stool and scratched at the counter surface. I was so bored.

Everyone was giving Luca strange looks this morning, like they noticed he seemed to be happier than usual. And no I didn't join him in the shower, I've got some restraint. 

Everyone had either left for work or school, or was somewhere in the house, don't know where though.

I sighed and rested my chin on my crossed arms, can tell this day will be fun. 

I know Zac is somewhere around here, don't want to go find him though, that'd be awkward. 

"Hey, Riley" a voice sounded from the doorway and I looked to see Zac awkwardly peering round the door frame.

Speak of the devil, awkward.

"Hey" I replied and looked down at my hands. 

That did not help the awkwardness you idiot.

"Um, I'm sorry about....punching Chester infront of you..and everything" he said as he walked towards me and I raised a brow.

"That's an odd thing to apologize for, but okay, apology accepted?" I said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Why are you just sitting here?" he asked and I huffed.

"Not allowed to move apparently" I mumbled and he smirked. 

"Not allowed is allot different from can't" he stated and I looked at him before giving a small smile.

"Figured I shouldn't get myself in anymore trouble" I said and expected him to become awkward, but he just smirked. 

"I'd say not being fatally injured equals not being in trouble, so, why don't you solve your boredom and come to my college with me?" he asked as he leaned down on the counter top and smiled at me. 

"Your college? Like, to your lecture or whatever, if that's the case i'm good" i said and he smirked.

"I don't get lectures as such, I am taking mechanics. And don't worry about getting caught, the professor is hardly there, we just have our groups projects and are left alone" he smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"As in..cars and shit?" 

"Yeah..cars and shit" he laughed and I gave him a look.

"How're you getting there?" 

"My bike, duh" 

He's the fucking one who owns the bike!?

"I'm not  a fan of bikes" I said nervously and he tilted his head in confusion.

"You've ridden a motorcycle before?" he asked and I huffed.

"Well...no,but they're....dangerous..I guess" I answered and he gave me a look.

"Aww is Rile Rile scared of a little danger?" he said and patted my head.

And we have normal Zac back, yay.

"Come on" he said when I just shrugged at him.

He suddenly picked me up and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Zac! Put me down!" I complained as he walked outside, really starting to dislike being picked up, never led to a good thing.

I was put down onto a bike and glared at him. 

"My helmet broke so I can't give you one, make sure you don't fall off, and I won't crash okay?" he said as he sat in front of me. 

I crossed my arms in annoyance but as soon as he started  the engine I knew that'd be a bad idea and put my arms around his waist.

"I hate you for this" I commented as he revved it up and heard him laugh before the sound blocked out anything and he zoomed down the road. 

--

"That was a horrible experience" I complained as I stepped off his bike, looking at the strange campus in front of me.

This was definitely the mechanics area, there was even a race track to the side and the constant sound of engines. 

"If I break anything, just know, that I didn't want to be here" i said and he smirked.

"I'll keep that in mind" he said before reaching out his hand.

"Don't want you getting lost" he said when I raised a brow at him, and I rolled my eyes before walking past him.

"I'll manage" I said and he chuckled before over taking me.

"That's mean, you can't leave injured people behind" I called after him when he started walking really fast and he turned round with a smirk and his arms crossed.

"Fine, you asked for it" he said before walking up to me and picking me up again.

"What are you doing!?" I complained and he just snickered.

"Not leaving you behind" he replied with a teasing smile and I gave him a flat look.

"I hate you"

"No you don't" 

-

I stood there staring off into space while Zac was a few metres away talking to his class mate about fixing this car. I could say i was bored out of my mind, but sitting on that bar stool would be worse. 

And besides, there are some topless guys walking around occasionally, oily, but topless, i don't mind.

"Riley..." Zac's voice snapped me out of my daze and I turned to look at him.

He was standing infront of me with a raised brow and I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, day dreaming" I explained and he raised his brow even higher.

"Uh huh" he said sarcastically and I gave him a flat look.

I looked back to where I was day dreaming and realised I was staring at the guys from earlier.

My bad.

"Uh, what, I was staring into space, really" I looked back at him and he chuckled.

"Okay, whatever you say" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you wan't to get going? I'm done here" he asked and I smirked.

"No I want to stand here all day" I replied sarcastically and he raised his brow again.

"Staring at topless men?" he asked and I huffed at him.

"I was being sarcastic, thanks" he laughed at my unimpressed look before I decided to ignore him and glare down at my now sore ankle. 

"You okay?" he asked as he walked towards the door and I followed him with a frown.

"I'm fine" I brushed it off but as soon as we got out into the hall he picked me up.

"Again!? Stop this!" I complained but he just laughed and didn't put me down.

We walked past a couple of girls and I groaned when we passed and heard them squeal and whisper 'ship it'. 

Fan girls.

"I hate you for this" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"You've tried that before" he chuckled and I glared at him. 

He put me down once we got outside and walked a fair bit away from the building area.

We were in the shade of a big tree, which I found rather pointless seeing as the sun was hardly out. 

"I feel sorry for this tree, there isn't very clean air around here" I commented and he snickered before rolling his eyes.

"Don't think the tree cares" he muttered as a reply and I leaned against the trees bark.

"Why are we here anyway?" I asked him and he gave me a sideways glance.

"Didn't want to go back yet" he replied and I couldn't help but notice he seemed calmer today, more mature.

Or maybe he's upset or something.

Don't tell me he's upset at me, like seriously you don't spend your time with someone your hating on, that equals pent up emotions and fights, I'm not in the condition for that I am telling you.

"Riley...Can  I ask you a question?" he asked and I felt uneasy, question about what...

"You just did" I stated and he scoffed while rolling his eyes.

"Well can I ask you two questions?"

"Yep, that was your second one" I chuckled when he gave me a flat look.

"Riley" he complained and moved closer.

Woah, stand back, me in between a tree and a man normally does not end well.

"What is it?" I asked while giving him an uneasy look.

He seemed to notice my reaction and smirked, moving in even closer just to make me uncomfortable.

"How many of my brothers have you kissed?" he asked with a strangely amused expression and I sighed.

"And lying will end badly for you" he warned, giving me a stern look.

Should I really tell him? I mean how would he know I lied.

I looked away from him and at the ground, stubbornly refusing to answer.

"Riley" he pushed, and actually pushed me against the tree, I mean ow.

"Just one" I answered, staring at the ground. 

My jaw was roughly grabbed and pulled to look at his unimpressed face.

"Liar" he said as he raised his brow and I frowned.

"How do you know?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I know my brothers...and my good judge of personality has made me start to know you" he said and gave me what I can only describe as a suggestive smile.

Here we go again, someone else saying it's my personality that makes me kiss people.

"You're angry at me" I said bluntly and his expression faltered. 

 "Just tell me Riley" he growled, no longer finding it amusing.

I smirked, holding back my irritation and instead grabbed his collar, pulling his face towards mine so our lips were millimeters apart. 

I smiled at his reaction before answering in a seductive tone.

"3" I said then suddenly pushed him backwards and away from me.

He stumbled back with a red face, looking rather shocked.

"Oh...wow..." he said and gulped, I scoffed before rolling my eyes at him.

"How much more did you think I kissed? Why is it your business anyway" I asked and crossed my arms in annoyance. 

He smiled almost sheepishly at me before cautiously walking back towards me. 

I sharpened my glare when he was getting too close and he stepped back. 

"Sorry Riley, I think I was judging you wrong" he said and I sighed.

"Somehow I think you aren't wrong" I muttered with closed eyes and when I opened them he was giving me a thoughtful look. 

"I don't think that's the case, I know my brothers, and I don't think you're the type that would come on to them, so you can hardly call someone who didn't actually do anything a slut now can you?" he reassured me and I frowned.

"So...Can I ask you for a favor?" he said as he moved closer again,moving one of his hands up my arm. 

I looked up at him in questioning and he smiled.

"Make it 4" he said and gently brushed our lips together. 

He deepened the kiss when I didn't pull away but I started to feel anxious. 

I was about to pull back when he put one of his hands round the back of my head and stopped me. 

I gave a small moan when he nibbled at my lip while trailing his hand up under my shirt and felt his lips curl up in a smile. 

"Get a room faggots!"  somebodies voice called and I ripped my head away to glare at him.

"Come over here and tell me that shithead!" I called back and took a few steps towards him.

Zac chuckled then stopped me. 

"Down boy" he teased and I rolled my eyes, looking  back to see that they'd mysteriously disappeared.

Fucking wimp.

"You're a feisty one aren't you" Zac whispered in my ear from behind while wrapping his arms around my waist. 

 "And you're a touchy one aren't you" I replied with a smile as I pulled out of his grip and started walking to what I remember was the bike shed.

"I take that as you're not willing to be claimed just yet then" Zac smirked as he caught up with me and I rolled my eyes. 

"And who says we're leaving yet?" he asked as we reached his bike, making no move to get on it.

"I am, unless you want me to steal your keys and teach myself how to ride a motorcycle"  I said, and before he was about to make a retort of 'how would you steal my keys', dangled his freshly stolen keys in front of him.

He closed his mouth and frowned at them.

"How and when did you do that?" he asked in confusion and I snickered.

"When I decided I wanted to leave and not telling you" I answered before shoving them in his hand and pulling him towards the bike. 

He chuckled before getting on the bike and turning it on. 

He looked back at me and motioned with his eyes for me to get on.

I sighed anxiously before sitting behind him, and quickly grabbed hold of his waist when he accelerated suddenly.

"Dickhead" I shouted next to his ear and he smiled back at me before concentrating on where he was going. 

Do you guys think Riley is a slut? Or do you think he's being insecure?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

530 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
100K 3.5K 26
Aiden had moved to a small town, not knowing what it was really about. What he thought was a small, friendly town is actually something more dangero...
800 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...
103K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...