My Long Lost Daughter

By ambroseHART123

I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i... More

My Long Lost Daughter
Hawaii
Chicago/Raw
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Chicago/Smakdown
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
FastLane
FasterLane
FastestLane
Tampa Florida
Miss America day 1
Miss America day 2 behind the scenes
Miss America day three! The crowning!!!!!
Celebrating a loss
First day training
Raw
Short Teaser Chapter
Too Fast
Tacos and Tears
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
NXT
3.2 seconds
Every fangirl's dream
Hold up!
Seth or Dean?
Stand By
Bayley Mad
Match Ups
Anouncement!
Tweets and Texts
NXT TakeOver
My Mania Moment
My Mania Moment Part Two
My Mania Moment Part 3!
The After Math
Effects of Texting and Driving
Silence
Catching up
Smakdown
First Date
Author's Request
Team Authority?
Three more chapters!! :(
Forever
Raw
The last chapter
Authors Note
A Lunatic's Daughter

Fear Me!

2.6K 70 1
By ambroseHART123

'Knock knock'

Shit! It's Rome. He's here to kill me. Thank god I'm rooming with Kane and Mercury.

"Joey can you get that?" I ask him. He gets up and walks over to the door while I go hide in the bathroom.

"WHERE IS HE?!?!" I hear my ex tag team partner shout. He seems mad. Then I hear the bathroom door being messed with.

"Seth isn't here right now!" I answer.

"SETH GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS OUT HERE! NOW!!" Roman shouts.

"I think it'll be safer in here." I reply.

"Fine." Roman says. Right before he fucking kicks the door down. He then storms in and picks me up. "What the hell happened tonight?" He growls in my face.

"Nothing."I say weakly. "Just that she found out Jake was cheating on her." I add. He drops me and I crash into the floor. So much for being a ninja.

"What's going on here?" Kane asks. He was asleep. "I heard shouting and a crybaby."

"I am not a crybaby!" I whine. The two big guys roll their eyes.

"Just having a friendly chat." Roman smiles. Then he leans down to my level and whispers in my ear: "If I ever see you near my daughter again, you're dead!" Then he leaves. Kane shakes his head and heads back to bed.

"I'm guessing you went out with Lalelei?" Mercury questions.

"Yeah" I sigh as I get up.

"They don't know what really happened with Leigh? Do they?" he asks.

"No they don't. And they never will." I warn him.

"Good night boss" he replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...
Back Home By Lisa

Fanfiction

5.1K 131 36
After 13 years Dean Ambrose (Jonathan Good) finally had his family back. His kidnapped daughter, Sierra, had adjusted to her life and was finally hap...
13.8K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...
24.9K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...