ANCHOR ° S. STILINSKI

Por iliadwolf

Twins have to have each others back. [Teen Wolf seasons 1-3] [Book 1 in the Jayla McCall series] + undergoing... Mais

pre-note
CAN'T PLAY ☙
HIS SISTER ☙
NIGHTMARES ☙
BULLET
Your Yoda I Will Be
an alpha that's into team work
the alpha's eyes
She's better than you.
date with the biggest douche in beacon hills
mom's got a date with the devil
winter formal
burn peter
lost and found
Bad dreams
Ice Rink
hallucinations
kanima
another detention
raving
you let it happen
figure it out
save jackson
alpha pack
bank vault
you didn't..
Reese's. I want Reese's
somewhere nobody will find us
Banshee
I promise.
We're killing them?
shifting directions
find your anchor
I trust you
electricity
Bow and Arrow
Find Him
you're killing her
Things happen
into his mind
Allison
What happens next?
Endings
sequel
30K OMG
100K !!

THE BITE ☙

66.7K 735 627
Por iliadwolf

Why was I awake this late? Sophomore year starts tomorrow and I needed to rest. It was silent in the house, my mom being at work and my brother, Scott in his room, most likely asleep. Suddenly, there was a loud noise. I don't know exactly what it was but it was loud enough to summon me out of my room. Before I exited I slid on a pair of black boots in case I needed to run out of my house.

"Scott?" My older brother walked out of his room and had a bat in his hand. "Jayla." I glanced over the bat before rolling my eyes at him. "Seriously? A baseball bat? Of all things?" He shrugged and nodded as we walked down the steps. It wasn't scary, yet my heart was racing. It must have been the suspense of the situation.

There was a bang on the front porch, Scott turned to me, holding his finger to his mouth before he opened the door, leading us out onto the front porch. Something fell from the top of the porch roof and Scott went to swing his bat but I grabbed it. "It's Stiles."

My eyes had caught a glance at a shaven head seconds before he had been able to swing the make shift weapon. Stiles, Scott and I's best friend since Kindergarten was hanging over the ledge of our porch.

"Stiles? What the hell are you doing?" Scott's voice rose and Stiles glanced between us. "Neither of you were answering your phones. Why do you have a bat?" As he spoke I looked at my phone and sure enough 5 missed calls. "I thought you were a predator." Scott exclaimed.

Stiles' face loosened and his body slightly twitched as he slid off the porch, nearly face planting in the dirt. "A pre - I - wha - look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police."

I stepped closer to him and my mouth dropped. "For what?" I asked and he smirked, "Two joggers found a body in the middle of the woods."

"Wait like a dead body?"Scott asked and I huffed. "No a body of water yes a dead body." Stiles replied, Scott scoffed as I crossed my arms. "You mean like murdered?" He nodded at me and Scott put his bat down. "Wait if they found the body what are we doing?" I asked.

Stiles placed a hand on my shoulder and started walking me towards the jeep. No doubt with Scott behind us. "That's the best part. They only found half of the body. So we're going." He drove us to the reserve and I glanced at the sign. 'no entering after dark'. I wonder how many times that rule was broken.

I froze before entering and glanced at the boys. "We're seriously doing this?" I questioned, something I usually do when the three of us are about to do something stupid. "Hey, Scott's the one always complaining that nothing ever happens in this town." Stiles started as we went past the rusty chain.

It was the only thing keeping us out, but like always we didn't listen to it. "I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." Scott sighed and Stiles, who was a good measure ahead, sighed.

"Yeah cause sitting on the bench is grueling work." Stiles joked as Scott shoved his hands into his sweatshirt pockets and I shivered slightly. I should've grabbed a sweatshirt. "Actually I'm gonna play this year. First line in fact." Scott stated.

Stiles laughed at Scott's words before glancing back at us. "That's the spirit. Everybody deserves to have a dream, even pathetically unrealistic ones." I shook my head, "Hey, leave him be. He's been training all summer. He has a chance."

Scott smiled at me and nodded. "Thanks Jay. And Stiles. Just out of curiosity. Which half of the body are we looking for?" Stiles turned and looked at us. "Huh! I didn't even think about that." Stiles admitted. As I stood next to Scott, I stopped. "And um, what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" I added.

Stiles' shoulders slacked as he looked at me. "Uh, also.. something I didn't really think of." I rubbed my hand on my arms, rolling my eyes. "So basically there's a chance that we're all going to cut into halves.." I trailed off before nodding. "Glad you got this all figured out." Stiles turned back as we continued walking. "Yeah, yeah me too." Scott stopped and took a hit off his inhaler. "Maybe the sever asthmatic should be holding the flashlight."

Stiles walked ahead again , this time ignoring Scott as he shook his head. "Wait, Come on." He burst, running up the slight hill. I glanced at Scott and followed after Stiles, trying to keep both boys in my line of view. "Stiles! Wait up. Jayla!"

As I caught up to Stiles, I saw an entire line of police dogs and flashlights shining in this direction. "Shit Jayla get behind the tree." Stiles whispered, nearly pushing me into the tree stump. "Hold it right there." A voice called out just as I pulled myself out of the possible line of view.

"Hold it. This little delinquent belongs to me." A voice said and I bit my lip. Stilinski. If he finds me, he'll tell my mom. I couldn't tell what they were doing but I heard the sheriff talk again. "So do you listen in to all of my phone calls?" I pressed myself against the tree and held my breath. "No not the uh, not the boring ones." Stiles replied.

"So, where are your partners in crime?" Stilinski asked and I tensed. Stiles' scoff was audible from where I stood, and I could imagine him rolling his eyes. " Who, Scott? Sc - Scott's home. He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep for first day back at school tomorrow. It's just me. In the woods. Alone." His voice lowered as he spoke.

"And Jayla?" My name left Stilinski's mouth and I squeezed my hands into fists, pushing my back into the bark of the tree. "Jay-Jayla? She-She um, She's a-also back home. Probably um, sn-snuggling into her blankets or something." Stiles attempted to cover.

He's never really been the best liar ever, he always stuttered a lot when he even tried. I kept pushing myself up on my toes, trying to keep my balance and hide at the same time. Trying was the main word.

The mud was wet from the rain we had gotten the past couple of days, and I slid in the slightly wet mud, falling out of the hiding spot. A light fell on me and I sighed, slowly standing up. "Jayla?" Stilinski's voice said and I huffed, awkwardly waving.

"H-hey Sheriff. What a - uh, what a nice night it is out here don't ya think?" I smiled tightly. Stiles had his eyes clenched shut next to him and Stilinski motioned for me to walk over to them. As I did, Stilinski clamped his hand on Stiles' shoulder.

"Well, young man, I'm gonna walk you back to your car. And you and I are gonna have a conversation about something called an invasion of privacy. Jayla, we'll drop you off at home. You guys sure Scott's not out there?" He asked and I nodded. "Positive."

I shivered slightly, but just enough for Stiles to notice. He quickly slid off his top jacket, handing it to me. As I went to refuse he shook his head. "Don't bother."I nodded, sliding it onto my shoulders and nodded. "Thanks."

He replied with a mumble as we got in the jeep. It was obvious that he was pretty angry about getting caught.

By the time we got to my house it was pouring out and there was no way for me to know if Scott was home. I stepped out of the car and turned to Stiles, motioning for him to text me. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up as I ran up my walk-way and into the house.

I could hear shuffling from upstairs, unless it was some burglar, I figured it was Scott. I went upstairs and sure enough his door was closed but his light was on. "Scott? Scott are you alright?" His pacing was aggressive enough to hear through the door but it stopped when I knocked. The door swung open and his shirt was bloodied and full of dirt.

"Whoa, bro what happened?" His eyes looked at me sympathetically. "I got bit." My shoulders tensed and I looked up at him. "I'll clean it come on." Since our mom was a nurse she had taught both of us simple first aid. Scott could clean the wound himself but it might be a bit hard because of where it was.

"What bit you?" I asked as I tentatively cleaned the wound. "I don't want to talk about it right now. I just want to sleep." He sighed, wincing at the end of his sentence. "Okay." I finished cleaning and covering it. "There we go. Good as new. Now it'll just have to heal." He sighed and reached to hug me. "Thanks Jay."

"Anytime Scotty." With that I went into my room, going to bed myself after changing into new pajamas.

☾☆☽

The next morning the sun blinded me and I groaned while I stretched. Sophomore year. This'll be exciting. I got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a star wars shirt that may or may not have originally been Stiles'.

"Jay you ready?" Scott called through the door and I slid on my other shoe as I opened the door. "Yup! Indeed I am." I replied as I grabbed my bag off the chair next to the entrance. Scott and I always rode our bikes together to school. We also both agreed that whoever got their own vehicle first would be required to drive the other.

We got to the school and Jackson opened up the door in front of Scott and he nearly growled in his face to 'watch the paint job'. We walked up some of the steps when Stiles caught up with us. Scott must have texted him last night telling him about the bite seeing as his first words to us were, "Alright, let's see it."

Scott lifted his shirt slightly, causing his face to scrunch up in disgust as he shook his head. "Yeah. Whoa, it was pretty dark but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott said and I shook my head at the same time as Stiles did.

"A wolf bit you?" He asked and Scott nodded. "Not a chance." I added and Scott's eyes snapped to me. "What do you mean?" He asked and I sighed, "I mean, that a wolf couldn't have bit you. Wolves haven't been in this state for over 60 years." I explained and Stiles nodded.

"Yeah she's right. A wolf didn't bite you." He added, causing Scott to groan. "But I heard a wolf howling." He tried to defend but once again Stiles shot him down. "No you didn't." Scott's face fell. "What do you mean, no I didn't? How do you know what I heard?"

"Scott, Stiles is right. There's no way that a wolf bit you." I finished and he sighed, deciding to change the topic. "Alright. If you don't believe me about the wolf you definitely won't believe me when I tell you I found the body."

I froze and looked up at him and Stiles jumped. "Wait- you- h-what? W-when?" Scott smiled and looked at him. "Are you kidding me?!" He shook his head. "Yeah, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks." Stiles was so excited and he was practically jumping around Scott like a happy puppy.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since - Since the birth of Lydia Martin." As he spoke, the popular strawberry-blonde walked past.

She was with one of her friends and she completely ignored Stiles' comments. "Hey, Lydia - You look - Like you're gonna ignore me." He turned back to us, sighing. "You're the cause of this, you know," Stiles said to Scott.

Scott's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Uh-huh." Stiles nodded, "Dragging me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet-nerded by you. Jayla's the only one saving me from slipping completely into the nerd darkness." I laughed lightly and Scott lightly whacked my arm. "Ow!" The bell rang and I turned on my heel to walk up the steps to English class.

The teacher wrote 'Kafka's Metamorphosis' on the board and I sat in a seat towards the back. Stiles and Scott stumbled into the room after me and sat down in seats near me. Scott was to my left and Stiles slid into the desk behind me.

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." I saw Scott jump slightly out of the corner of my eye and I turned my head towards him.

His head was tilted to the right as if he was listening to something. "Scott." He turned and faced me and I mentally asked him with my facial expression what he was doing. He shook his head and mouthed 'later' and I nodded before turning forward and tapping my ten on my notebook in front of me.

After a minute the vice-principal walked in with a girl that had long brown hair and a navy green jacket. Right as she sat down he turned and gave her a pen and she smiled taking it. Well that wasn't weird at all. How did he know she needed a pen? Whatever. The rest of the day went quickly. I had half of my classes with them. Only class I didn't have with them was art.

I was at my locker when the girl from this morning opened the one next to mine. "Hey I'm Jayla. But most people call me Jay." I spoke out suddenly, causing the girl to jump lightly and turn to me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I continued before she smiled widely and held out her hand. "It's alright. I'm Allison." She replied. I shook her hand and smiled back. "Nice to meet you Allison. Hope you enjoy Beacon Hills, although aside from the news from last night it's quite boring." I laughed lightly.

She nodded slightly, "Thanks. It's already so different than where we lived before." She commented as I nodded, "Where'd you move from?" I asked. "Just upstate, San Francisco, so in state but smaller town definitely." She spoke.

Lydia came out of the blue and looked at Allison's jacket. "That jacket is killer. Where'd you get it?" She smiled lightly. "My mom was a buyer for a boutique in San Francisco." Lydia smiled widely. "And you are my new best friend. Hey, Jackson."

Jackson came towards Lydia from behind me and I finished putting my books in my locker. They started talking about Lacrosse and that's when I stepped away, going across the hall to Scott and Stiles.

"Don't you guys have something better to do than stare at the new girl?" I sighed and Scott totally ignored me, still staring at Allison. I sighed, standing in his line of view. "Something like try outs? Mr. 'I'm going to make first line?'" I snapped my fingers lightly and Scott nodded.

Scott and Stiles went their separate ways from me. Them going to the locker room and me outside to the bleachers. I quietly walked to the field and sat towards the middle of the bleachers and watched as the coach made them all file out.

"Jayla?" My head looked up and Allison was standing at the end of the row I was sitting on. I waved her over and she came to sit next to me, along with Lydia who sat on Allison's opposite side.

Allison's attention was instantly directed towards the team as they started their parts. "Who's that?" Allison asked as Scott started to play the best he could.Lydia shrugged and watched somebody else, presumably Jackson. "Him? I'm not sure. Why?" Allison nodded and watched him. "He's in my English class."

"Scott McCall." I spoke up and Allison looked at me. "What?" I faced her and smiled. "His names Scott McCall. He's my brother, we're twins." Allison smiled back and nodded again. "He looks like he's good." Lydia let out a sarcastic snort and shook her head again. "Oh, very good."

The practice dragged on, Lydia only focusing on Jackson, and Allison making small talk with me. After, I met up with Scott and Stiles, crossing my arms as I stood in front of them. "Okay, where are we going?" I asked and Stiles was the one to reply.

"We're going to find Scott's inhaler. I'll meet you guys at your house, so you can drop off your bikes. Then we can drive out to where we were last night." He offered. Scott and I agreed and got our bikes before riding to our house with Stiles behind us.

I stood on my bike and kept pedaling. We quickly got to our house, Scott and I just threw our bikes onto our lawn. I thought ahead and dragged Scott's bike onto Stiles' jeep since Scott's going to have to get to work soon. "SHOTGUN." I chirped and Scott groaned, getting in the jeep.

I grinned as I got in and closed the door.

Stiles drove us to the same place we were the night before and we walked the same route as well. "Wait, Scott. When the girl came into the classroom this morning, how did you know she needed a pen?" I asked as I thought of what he did in class today. Scott sighed and looked at me.

"I don't - I don't know what it was. I had heard her and during practice, It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I - I can - hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Stiles' jaw loosened and I looked at him with my eyes widened. "Smell things? Like what?"

Scott sniffed lightly before looking at Stiles. "Like the mint-mojito gum in Stiles' pocket." I followed Scott's gaze and looked at Stiles. "I don't even have any mint-mojito-" He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of gum.

"Ooh can I have it?" I grinned and Stiles nodded, handing me it. "So it all started with the bite?" Scott nodded at me and I sighed again.

"What if it's like an infection, like, my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott spoke, his voice full of worry. I rolled my eyes aggressively and looked at the ground.

"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this - It's a specific kind of infection." Stiles fed into it as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Are you serious?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded quickly. "Yeah, Yeah I think it's called-- lycanthropy." I let out a snort and covered my mouth.

"What's that? Is that bad?" Scott asked and I nodded lightly, going with Stiles "Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month." I spoke, causing Scott to turn to me. "Once a month?" He nervously asked and I nodded.

"Mm - hmm. On the night of the full moon." I continued and Stiles howled behind me, both of us ended up laughing. Scott rolled his eyes, hitting Stiles' arm. "Hey, come on you're the one who heard the wolf howl." Stiles replied.

"There could be something seriously wrong with me." Scott said angrily as Stiles just sighed, not taking what Scott was saying seriously. "Yeah, you're a werewolf." He laughed and held onto my shoulder so he wouldn't trip.

"It's possible, I mean werewolf folklore found in Europe harks back to a common development during the Middle Ages, arising in the context of Christianization, and the associated interpretation of pre-Christian mythology in Christian terms. Their underlying common origin can be traced back to Proto-Indo-European mythology." I started before shrugging.

"There lycanthropy is reconstructed as an aspect of the initiation of the warrior class. This is reflected in Iron Age Europe in the Tier Krieger depictions from the Germanic sphere, among others.

The standard comparative overview of this aspect of Indo-European mythology is McCone. Such transformations of "men into wolves" in pagan cult was associated with the devil from the early medieval perspective." I finished.

Scott and Stiles both froze and looked at me causing my shoulders to slump and my back to straighten. "What you guys know I have random information about plenty of things." I muttered slightly.

Stiles snapped out of it first and shook his head. "Okay, obviously I'm kidding, but if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon. Anything else you want to add Jay?" He gestured to me and I shrugged again.

"Well, the main concept of the werewolf in Western and Northern Europe is strongly influenced by the role of the wolf in Germanic paganism, the French loup-garou is ultimately a loan from the Germanic term, but there are related traditions in other parts of Europe which were not necessarily influenced by Germanic tradition."

"Especially in Slavic Europe and the Balkans, and possibly in areas bordering the Indo-European sphere or where Indo-European cultures have been replaced by military conquest in the medieval era." He stared at me for a couple seconds and then nodded.

"Uh-alright. Scott?" Stiles asked as Scott slowly blinked before shaking his head. "No, I - I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." He replied and I nodded, before glancing around. "Well, maybe the killer moved the body?" Stiles replied. Scott shrugged again and I sighed.

"If he did I hope he left your inhaler. That thing was almost a hundred dollars." I commented and he nodded. "That is so true." He replied as I walked to the side slightly, looking at the ground.

"What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property." I jumped and slowly turned around and my face met a chest covered in black. My feet took two steps back and looked up. A man stood, his cheekbones and jaw-line prominent.

His shirt was black. His leather jacket that somewhat looked like the one I wore was black. His outfit was basically all the same color. Black. "We- we um," Stiles stuttered before I sighed. "Uh, sorry. We didn't know." I spoke as the man stared us down.

"We were looking for- for something but uh, never mind I have to get to work. Come on." Scott said before the man, who started to look more and more familiar the more I looked at him, threw something and it landed at my feet.

As I kept my eyes on him they widened, realizing who it was. Derek Hale. I glanced down at the inhaler and picked up turning to hand it to him. As soon as I went to thank the stranger, that technically wasn't one anymore, he was gone.

Stiles both pushed us out of there with me in front. "Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember right? He's only a few years older than us." He spoke, standing in between us as we moved through the trees.

Scott looked confused but I nodded. "Remember what?" Scott asked and I glanced over at him, "His family burned in a fire about six years ago. He left after his senior year ended." I explained and Stiles nodded in conformation. "Yeah what she said." He added.

Scott thought for a minute and then shrugged. "I wonder what he's doing back." Scott said and I nodded. "Come on." Stiles drove Scott to work and he pulled his bike off. "I'll see you tomorrow Stiles. See you later tonight Jay." Stiles and I nodded. "Bye Scotty." He waved me off. "Bye Jay."

☾☆☽

The next day at school, I was walking down the hallway when I saw Jackson talking to Scott. I slid around the corner and silently listened to their conversation. "Where are you getting your juice?" Jackson sternly said to Scott.

I glanced over at them from my spot. Scott looked shocked and confused and I had to hold my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing. "My mom does the grocery shopping?" Scott innocently replied.

He had no idea what Jackson was talking about as Jackson groaned and I shook my head. "Now, listen, McCall -," Jackson angrily started as he pushed Scott against the locker.

"You're gonna tell me exactly what it is and who you're buying it from, because there's no way in hell you're out there kicking ass on the field like that without some sort of chemical boost."

Of course he thought Scott was on steroids. Wow. "Oh, you mean steroids. Are you on steroids?" Scott dumbly said. What an idiot. He is such an an actual idiot. "What the hell is going on with you McCall?" Scott's faced flushed slightly. I could tell he was freaking out.

Come on Scott keep it calm. I mentally coached him on from my spot, wishing that twin telepathy was a real thing at this exact moment.

"What's going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I! Because I can see, hear, and smell things that I shouldn't be able to see, hear, and smell. I do things that should be impossible, I'm sleepwalking three miles into the middle of the woods, and I'm pretty much convinced that I'm totally out of my freaking mind!" He shouted and I slid out from my spot.

"Hey, hey. What's going on here?" I asked, acting as if I hadn't heard half of the conversation that just happened. "Your brother here is keeping a secret. You think you're funny - Don't you, McCall? I know you're hiding something. I'm gonna find out what it is. I don't care how long it takes." Jackson threatened before stalking off.

I turned Scott by his shoulders and kept my arms around him, moving him down the hall. "Scott! Jayla! Wait up!" Stiles' voice rang behind me and I pushed us around the corner but poked my head around and waved him over. "Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, man - Can it wait?" Scott scoffed.

Stiles whacked his chest and shook his head. "Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!" He softly yelled after him but Scott didn't think anything of it but my eyes widened. "Stiles, I gotta go." He urged.

He walked off but Stiles still yelled after him. "Wait, no! Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was! It was a wolf." His voice lowered when Scott was farther away and he turned to me. "A wolf?" I asked. He nodded hastily. "A wolf." He repeated.

I pushed him onto the field. "Go practice. I'll be right here." I spoke as I took a seat on the bottom of the bleachers close to the field. "Okay, but after this we're going to my house. I need to talk to you about something." H e said before running off.

I smiled wifely and gave Scott and Stiles a thumbs up. I watched as the coach explained to them and they lined up. Jackson ran into Scott and knocked him down.

I could see Scott tense up and get angry. "Come on Scott come on." Scott moved almost as the whistle is blown, taking possession and heading off down the field. He bobbed and weaved around all the defenders eventually executing a forward flip over top of three players and scoring between the legs of the goalie.

I jumped to my feet and clapped. "Yeah, well, you made the shot. And guess what? You're startin', buddy. You made first line. Come on!" I heard coach say to him and I cheered loudly clapping.

I ran out to him. "You did it! You got first line!" I happily said, hugging him tightly. He grinned and he hugged back as I grinned. "Okay Stiles and I are gonna go to his house. Take a shower and meet us there." I spoke as Stiles came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder and nodded. "Alright. I'll come over when I'm ready."

I followed them to the locker room and they went in and a couple minutes later Stiles popped out. "Here. Go sit in the jeep." He dropped the keys in my hand and I nodded and walked away to go sit in the jeep.

"Hey Jayla. Are you coming to the party Friday?" My feet stopped moving as I turned around to come face to face with Jackson and Lydia. Two people that I haven't talked to since the end of seventh grade.

"Um, probably not. Why?" I asked and Lydia frowned quickly but caught herself. "Well because I just thought maybe we could hang out you know?" She replied and I bit my lip lightly before shaking my head. "No offense Lydia but you've never wanted to hang out with me before." I bluntly said.

"Yeah well now your brother is on first line so I figured we could be friends. Besties." She offered and I crossed my arms, sighing lightly. "I guess I can go, but being best friends won't happen as easily as you'd like." I once again bluntly said.

She grinned widely and nodded. "Alright. You'll be coming over my house beforehand and we'll get you into something more-- fitting for a party than your usual gear." She spoke, her eyes glancing over my current outfit.

I personally didn't see the problem with my outfit. It was just a pair of jeans, Adidas sneakers, a red tank top and a leather jacket. Then again in comparison to Lydia Martin that was the worst outfit that one could wear.

I scratched the back of my neck and looked down. "Alright. See you then? I guess." I said and she smiled before spinning around and walking away. Jackson winked at me quickly before he turned to follow Lydia.

My face twisted slightly in disgust before I turned to see Stiles. "Hey Jayla, what was that all about?" He popped up behind me and I shrugged. "Lydia just invited me to her party." I shrugged.

His mouth dropped as he glanced behind his shoulder and back towards me. "She- She what?" He stuttered and I nodded running a hand through my hair. "Yeah. She said we could be 'besties' now that Scott's on the team. And she invited me. and I couldn't be mean and say no." I exclaimed.

"Basically, I panicked." I sighed. He looked lost behind the eyes so I waved a hand in front of his face. "And since I'm going, somebody is going to have to be the driver so hope you're up for that fun job." I grinned.

He got in the driver's seat and I slid into the passenger seat next to him, glancing at the side of his face. "If it makes you happy then how could I say no to that?" He laughed lightly as we drove down the road.

He got us to his house and I flopped on his bed. "Hey Stiles?" I mumbled and he turned while sitting in his desk chair. "Hm?" He mumbled and I covered my eyes.

"Can what you wanted to tell me wait because I'm exhausted." I spoke and he sighed. "Sure." I nodded, rolling over and letting myself fall asleep.

☾☆☽

Well hello! This is my Teen Wolf fanfic and this chapter sucks because let's face it. First chapters usually suck. But I do promise that it'll get better by a ton and you'll love it.

edit: hey! this chapter is no longer extremely shitty thanks to my editting. Well, actually.. it probably is still the worst but I'm just eh. Anyways. I'm writing this with the knowledge that the Teen Wolf cast has finished filming their last day so I'm emotional over writing their first episode.

Hope you all liked this!

Like, Comment, Follow.

account of the chapter: uhlouzel ,, this is an account co-owned by my best friend and i where we have  stories that intertwine. one follows the plot of the dctv shows on the cw such as the flash, supergirl and legends. the other follows the plot of the mcu such as captain america, spiderman and iron man. feel free to check out the account and tell us what you think!

-Iliadwolf

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

57.9K 1.9K 50
This is the EIGHTH book in the RED ROOM series ! Just when Ally and the rest of the team had come to terms with the consequences of Thanos' snap a w...
633K 15K 77
"I love you." "I hate you." "Same thing." Enemies to lovers. That's the story, right? Well, this story isn't that different, but in a way, it is. Two...
379K 10.6K 51
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 dustin henderson's sister becomes far more involved with the mystery of will byer's disappearance and the escapee from hawkin's lab...
306K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...