My Long Lost Daughter

By ambroseHART123

I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i... More

My Long Lost Daughter
Hawaii
Chicago/Raw
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Chicago/Smakdown
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
FastLane
FasterLane
FastestLane
Tampa Florida
Miss America day 1
Miss America day 2 behind the scenes
Miss America day three! The crowning!!!!!
Celebrating a loss
First day training
Raw
Short Teaser Chapter
Tacos and Tears
Fear Me!
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
NXT
3.2 seconds
Every fangirl's dream
Hold up!
Seth or Dean?
Stand By
Bayley Mad
Match Ups
Anouncement!
Tweets and Texts
NXT TakeOver
My Mania Moment
My Mania Moment Part Two
My Mania Moment Part 3!
The After Math
Effects of Texting and Driving
Silence
Catching up
Smakdown
First Date
Author's Request
Team Authority?
Three more chapters!! :(
Forever
Raw
The last chapter
Authors Note
A Lunatic's Daughter

Too Fast

3.2K 73 19
By ambroseHART123

"Noble! Anoa'i! Get your asses over here NOW!" Coach Beast shouts at us. 

"Great what does HE want?" Sara groans as we stand up and walk over to his office. "What's up Coach?" she smiles.

"You two have just been recruited for NXT. You start tomorrow." he explains. 

"Are you serious?!?" I ask, shocked.

"Don't look too shocked, sweetheart. You two are very talented. Unlike these lazy dirt bags." he chuckles. "Now go have fun out there. Make me proud" he smiles. We nod and then head out.

"Wanna go shopping for ring gear?" Sara suggests.

"Sure. And tonight we should go out and celebrate?" I reply as I toss my trainers in my bag.

"Is Dean gonna join us?" Sara jokes.

"He's not in town until tomorrow morning." I explain as I slip into my UGG boots.

"First of all, how in the hell can you wear fur boots in 100 degree weather!?! And how do you even know when his plane lands?" Sara asks as we leave the building.

"It's only like 96! And my dad told me." I shrug. 

"Speaking of dads, should we tell ours about the recruitments?" Sara asks as she messes with the radio.

"They're gonna find out sooner or later" I explain. 

"Well, Imma tell mine" she sighs as she turns up the song and leans back.

"I love this song!" I squeal as I turn it up even louder.

"Ugh! This all what Seth listens too. He is like obsessed with Fall Out Boy" Sara groans as she turns it down. I completely stop as give her the death glare.

"Do. Not. Touch. The. Radio. When. They. Are. On. Got it?" I warn. She nods. I turn it up and continue driving.

.

.

.

"You have a beautiful voice, Lale" Sara complements as I park the car at my house.

"Your funny Sara. Too funny!" I laugh.

"No! Im serious girl. You have a voice of an angel!" she explains. 

"Hey ladies! How was your training session?" Seth asks as he unlocks his bright yellow jeep.

"We got recruited to NXT! We start tomorrow!" Sara smiles.

"Really? Well I guess good luck to you both." he shrugs. "Lale could you move your car so I can leave?"

"Where you headed?" Sara asks as I walk back to my car.

"Fall Out Boy concert." he frowns.

"Why so sad about it? Thought you loved them?" Sara asks. She can be so noisy sometimes.

"Uhhh I was going to take Leigh but we broke up so its just me going" he explains.

"Lale loves Fall Out Boy. Take her so your not alone." Sara offers.

"Bu--" I start.

"Go have fun! Sing your little heart out!" she smiles and skips to her car.

"You don't have to take me." I explain to him.

"Just get in." he rolls his eyes. " Rather take you anyways." 

"Because she wasn't a fan?" I ask as I jump into the large jeep.

"Yeah, she was more of a Beiber kind of girl" he smirks.

"What did you even see in her?!?!" I joke.

"Don't even know anymore!" he laughs. His laugh is so... Lale! Hold yourself together! He is your dad's best friend and he was just in a relationship. I wonder what happened between them two? Cause she is totally blind to see how amazing Seth is. "What you thinking about?" he asks to break the silence. I didn't even know it was there.

"Uh nothing" I shrug.

"NXT?" he questions.

"Oh yeah that." I blush.

"It's pretty cool there. You'll like it. I actually meet your dad there." Seth explains.

"I don't know. It's like kinda scary. I just started wrestling and now they want me to do it live at the biggest company ever!" I reply. So glad I could finally get that off my chest.

"You could always say no. But they only accept the best of the best. So obviously someone thinks you are it." Mr. Money in the Bank explains.

" I guess your right, since you are the face for whats best for business" I smirk.

"Now that really hurt!" he laughs, again.

"What would really hurt is me telling you that I'm an Ambrose fan." I smile. He holds his heart like it deeply pained him. Then we laughed.

.

.

.

"Thanks for going with me Lale" Seth smiles as we walk up to the entrance.

"Thanks for taking me" I answer confused.

"No, I'm serious. I wasn't going to come tonight. I would probably be in bed pouting and eating ice cream or something." he chuckles.

"What kind of ice cream?" I smile.

"Neapolitan maybe?" he shrugs.

"Shoulda known two-tones" I giggle.

"What kind would you have chose?" he smirks.

"I don't like ice cream."

"How can you say that!?!" he asks, shocked.

"Where are we sitting?" I asked to change the subject. 

"Four seats in" he replies. We get to our seats and the concert begins.

.

.

.

"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!" I fangirl after the show.

"Amazballs? Really?" Seth laughs at me.

"Oh shut up!" I lightly push him. Then my phone rings, so I answer it.

"Hey dad"-Lale

"Where are you?"- Roman

"At a concert with Seth. Why?"- Lale

"Cause its super late and your my daughter, thats why! Now why are you with Seth?"- Roman

"Cause he got dumped and he didnt want to go alone."- Lale

"Well come home now. We'll talk when you get back."- Roman

"Fine."- Lale

Then I hung up.

"Your dad?" Seth smirks.

"Ugh! He's just so overprotective. I hate it" I grr.

"It's because he feels bad that he missed so much in your life." he explains.

"Then why is he so hard on me?" I point out.

"That's because he loves you." he smirks.

"He doesn't know about NXT" I blurt after he turned out of the arena parking lot.

"Planning on telling him?" he asks as he focuses on the very dark road.

"I don't know. Should I?" I stare at him the the dark lighting. I can clearly see his facial features.

"That's up to you. I won't tell him though." 

"Thanks." Then I lean over to kiss his cheek. But that's when he turned to face me, causing me to kiss his lips. Thank god for that red light. We ended up making out, until some car honked their horn. I pull away and he continues to drive me home, in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song attached is what Lale was singing. The picture is of Sara and Lale. Sorry you guys only get one chapter. I had a difficult time updating and it wont be fixed until after next Monday, for sure. I am truly sorry! But on the bright side Seth and Lale kissed!!!!! So Seth and Lale or Dean and Lale? Please comment some ship names! They might be used in this story?!?!?! Thanks for reading!

~Ambrose HART <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
10.4K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...
1.2K 315 27
Natia Anoa'i is the baby sister Joseph Anoa'i better known as Roman Reigns. When she begins traveling with her brother she gets emotionally attached...
5K 80 32
Nicole is the daughter of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Jon Good is one third of the shield. Nicole and Jon have been together for a year. They wer...