Pokémon XY Ash's Kalos Journ...

By lvbbst3

Ash starts his journey in the Kalos region. He learns new things, catches new Pokemon, and meets new people... More

The Road To Kalos
An interesting Day
New People And New Friends
The Battle
Meeting the Professor
Rampage
The Journey begins
Childhood Memories
Serena's Goal
Santalune Gym Battle
A Worried Mother
Reclaiming the Gym Part 1
Reclaiming the Gym part 2
Kidnapped
Mega Trouble
The Truth Comes Out
The Preforming Pokémon
The Doctor is in
The Cyllage City Gym Battle
Bake off
Conspiracy
Thanks for the Cake
The Champion
Guardian of the Forest
Geosenge Town
Quest for the Stone. Part 1
Quest for the Stone. Part 2
Quest for the stone. Part 3
What have I Done
The Shalour City Gym Battle
Training days
The Real Battle Begins
Mirror Mirror
Welcome Campers
Nostalgia
A Special Guest
Three VS Three Finale
Ninja Showdown
The Coumarine Gym battle
Catching up with old friends
A New Rival Apperats
A date?

Malamar Troubles

1.5K 22 4
By lvbbst3

(Normal POV)

The group is now on their way to Shalour city for Ash's third gym badge. So far it was an uneventful day so far. For two hour straight they been walking on the path and no one is saying anything.

"Are we almost there yet?" Bonnie said "I'm bored"

"Not even close Bonnie" Clemont said. "Shalour city is further away than the other cities so it will take a while before we get there."

"Awwwww" Bonnie pouted. "Uhhh..... I wish something would happen" as soon as she said that she tripped on something.

"Whaaaaaa" she screamed as she fell to the ground.

"BONNIE!!!" Clemont yelled.

"Are you ok?" Serena asked.

"Ya..... Bonnie said rubbing her sore butt that she landed. "I guess I asked for that one......"

"Hey guys what is that" Ash said pointing to something that was sticking out of the bushes.

"Is that what I tripped on?" Bonnie asked.

"I beleave so... but what is it?" Clemont said. They then got a closer look at it and identified that is was a leg.

"A leg?" Serena said. "A leg of what?"

They got even closer and looked into the bushes to see the whole Pokémon. When they found out what the Pokémon was it was.... Wait.... Is that......

"Meowth!!!" Ash exclaimed. "What is he doing here?" he then noticed that he way lying on its back with scratch marks on his face and was unconscious.

"What happened to him?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know but I don't care I say we just leave him and move on" Serena said. She remembered her last encounter with Meowth and it was not a happy memory. The way he threatened to cut her hair and not to mention he was hitting on Fennekin.

"I don't think that's a good idea. By the look of things he was attack and left here and whatever did this is probably still out there. I say we help him out and get some answers." Clemont suggested.

"I don't know..." Serena said hesitantly.

"Don't worry Serena it will be ok, besides I don't see Jessie or James around here anyways." Ash said. Serena as still hesitant about this but if Ash is ok with this she will allow it.

After 10 minutes Clemont had Meowth lying in its back with an ice pack on its head and covered in a blanked. After another 10 Clemont just gave him some medicine as Meowth started to move his head.

"He's moving" Bonnie said. Meowth slowly opened his eyes as he slowly regained conscious.

"UHhhh........ Where am I....." he said as he slowly looked around. He noticed that he was outside and were surrounded by some people. As soon as his vision cleared his eyes widen that he was surrounded by his enemies. "Zoinks it's the twerps" (Scooby Doo reference).

"Excuse me! We just help you out you low life cat!" Serena snapped. Everyone else was shocked that Serena was talking like that. Sure they understand that Meowth was a bad person (or Pokémon) but that was uncalled for.

"Hey that uncalled for" Meowth snapped back.

"Ok everyone calm down" Ash said. "Look Meowth, we found you unconscious and decided to help you out. Can you tell us what happened to you?"

"Let me guess you tried to steal a bunch of wild Pokémon and they attacked back" Serena said in a mean tone She still does not liking the fact that they just help out the Pokémon that was responsible for the Garchomp incident and for her getting kidnapped.

"WHAT NO NOT AT ALL!!!" Meowth exclaimed. "You twerps you got to help me where all in danger!"

"Ya right this is probably just a trick to steal Pikachu or my Fennekin" Serena said.

"No no no believe me, it's not me you have to worry about it's that lady in the hood and her Malamar" Meowth said.

"A lady and her Malamar?" Clemont asked.

"Ya just here me out."

(Flashback)

In a cave inside a near bye mountain the rocket trio was watching footage of the twerp and his Pikachu in some battles. He was using some of his signature moves in some of one of his most toughest battles.

"Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt all these are first class moves" Jessie said.

"Seeing that Pikachu in action just make me want it even more" James said.

"Ya... The only problem is that trainer if his, if only we can separate them getting Pikachu would be a piece of cake" Meowth said.

"That Pikachu seem pretty impressive doesn't it" someone said from a distance.

"Huh?... who said that?" Jessie said. the trio turned to face were the voice is coming from. They see a figure standing in the shadows with something floating next to it. "Who are you? Show yourself."

The figure stepped into the light revealing a lady in some robes and a hood. Next to it was a Pokémon floating with a dark purple squid like hair.

"Oh.... Where are my manners? You can call me Madame X and this is Malamar." She said.

"Mal aa..." it said in a creepy tone.

"What are you doing here?" James asked.

"I happen to see the footage of that Pikachu you were interested in. join me and I'll make sure we catch that Pokémon" she said.

"WE??? We're the only ones going to catch that Pikachu we're not sharing with you!!!" Jessie snapped.

"Either you join me willingly or I'll have to use force. And trust me you don't want that to happen."

"Who do you think you are?" Meowth snapped. "We're not afraid of you."

"That's right.... Go Inkay" James yelled releasing his Pokémon.

"You too Pumpkaboo" Jessie said releasing hers. Both Pokémon came out of their pokeballs and got ready for battle.

"So be it..." she said. "Malamar take care of this"

"Mal.. mar" it then started to show a bright like from the center of its body as the two Pokémon stared at it. Their eyes soon narrowed as they soon became lifeless zombies.

"Huh... Pumpkaboo what's wrong with you" Jessie said.

"Inkey are you ok?" James asked. The Pokémon didn't response they just stood there with lifeless expressions on their faces.

"You're pokemon can't here you, they now belong to Malamar" Madame X said. "Inkey, Pumpkaboo attack your former trainers." And with that both Pokémon shot a shadow ball and a psybeam at Jessie and James. They quickly dove out of the way and narrowly avoided the attack.

"How dare you!!!" Jessie yelled. "You won't get away with this"

"Oh really" she said. Malamar then shined the same bright hypnotic light from its body as Jessie and James both stared. They slowly but surely had lifeless and dead expressions on their faces.

"Huh...... Jessie? James?" Meowth said nervously.

"Your friends are now mine, and now you will too" she said as Malamar showed the same bight light from its body towards Meowth.

"Gotha think gotha think. Wait.... I know" Meowth then got out his claws and started scratching his own face. It hurt a lot but Meowth was still in control.

"Huh... oh.... I see. Causing yourself pain to counter to endure the hypnotic light. Cleaver but not good enough, get that Meowth"

Both Jessie and James dove towards in order to catch him but he got out just in time to avoid it.

"I'll be back guys.... I hope" he said as he ran off towards the exit of the cave.

"After him" she said. Meowth was running as fast as he could out of the cave to get away from that Malamar. As he reached the exit he tripped on a rock as he lost his balance and started tumbling down the mountain.

"Ahhhhhhhh" he screamed as he got dizzier and dizzier in till everything went black.

(End of Flash Back)

"And the last thing I remember was being wake in up by you twerps" Meowth said finishing his story.

"That's quite a story" Clemont said. "So a Malamar did all this?"

"Oh please..." Serena said not believing Meowth one bit. "That's the most ridiculous story I ever heard. You're probably trying to get our guard down so you can steal our Pokémon."

"No no I swear I'm not making this up" Meoth said defensively. "That lady and her Malamar got my friends and are probably looking for you twerps now and take your Pikachu"

Just then they heard something shaking in the bushes. He turned around and saw two people coming out of them. The people were none other than Jessie and James.

"There you are Meowth, we been looking for you" James said in a dead tone.

"Why haven't you catch that Pikachu yet?" Jessie said in the same dead tone.

"I knew it you were trying to catch Pikachu" Serena yelled looking at Meowth.

"WHAT! No I'm not. There lying just look at their eyes, there not normal."

They then looked at their eyes and see that they were not normal. The pupils of their eyes were small and their facial expression looks almost... well... dead.

"They do kind of look like zombies" Bonnie said. "I think Meowth is telling the truth"

"So....." a voice said. "You're the trainer with the Pikachu I heard about." Everyone turned and saw a lady in some robes and a hood floating in the air by the powers of a Pokémon that was floating next to her.

"Zoinks it's her! That's the lady that hypnotizes Jessie and James. Next to her is the Malamar I was telling you about" Meowth said.

"Malamar?" Ash said as he got out his Pokédex. (Really he's using that in a time like this?)

Malamar, the Overturning Pokémon, and the evolved form of Inkay. Possessing the strongest hypnotic powers of any Pokémon, Malamar can compel others to do anything it wants them to do.

"That's a rare Pikachu from what I heard. Hand him over and you won't get hurt" she said.

"What...never! You're not getting my Pikachu" Ash yelled.

"Very well, I warned you" she said. Malamar's eyes started to glow as Pikachu as he started to get lifted off of Ash's shoulders and into the air.

"Pikachu!" Ash yelled.

"Pika" it said worriedly as he floated closer to Madame X.

"Heh heh heh now that I got your Pikachu I'll take the rest of you for good mesure" she said. Malamars eyes glowed again as both Serena and Bonnie started floating into the air.

"WHAAAA!!!" Serena yelled as she was lifted into the air.

"HEYYYYY PUT ME DOWN" Bonnie yelled as she was doing the same.

"Bonnie!!!" Clemont yelled.

"Serena!!!" Ash yelled.

"Oh don't worry. I'll make sure to get you too" she said as Malamar's eyes started to glow again.

"Oh no you don't. Charizard use Flamethrower" Ash yelled as he threw Charizard pokeball.

"Chespin Pin Missle" Clemont said releasing his Pokémon. Both pokemon emerged from their pokeballs as they released their respective attacks at the Malamar.

Malamar however easily dodged the attack while he still had its hold on Serena and Bonnie.

"Grrr... he can't battle and keep his hold on them. No matter.... We got what we came for. Time to leave"

Malamar then lifted Jessie and James into the air as Madame X, her Malamar, Jessie, James, Serena, Bonnie, and Pikachu started floating away.

"ASH HELP ME" Serena yelled.

"BIG BROTHER" Bonnie yelled.

"PIKAAAAA" Soon they floated away into the sky in till they were out of sight.

"Don't worry we'll come recuse you" Ash yelled into the sky.

"How?" Meowth asked. "We don't even know there she took them."

"Heh heh heh" Clemont laughed a bit adjusting his glasses. "You just leave that to me, the future is now thanks to science, Clomontic gear on" he then got out a Pikachu size and looking robot from his back pack and placed it on the ground. "I call it the Find The Pikachuatron!!!" (I know, the name needs work)

"The what?" Meowth said confused.

"You see I thought we would encounter a situation precisely like this one. This machine can track Pikachu's static electricity and follow it in till it reaches its destination. Find Pikachu.... And we find everyone else."

"WOW Science is so amazing" Ash said with star eyes."

"Alright power on" Clemont said as he flipped the switch. The Pikachu bot then started to move as the lights on it started to flash. "It's working!!!"

"Alright good work twerp" Meowth said. he then got an evil smile on his face. "With that robot, after this mess is cleaned up I can use that robot so I can finally......"

"By the way" Ash said interrupting Meowth's thoughts. "Once we rescue them you're NOT getting that Pikachu bot, I'll make sure of it" Ash said knowing Meowth would take it after they were done.

"Uh.... Ya.... Right...." Meowth said sweat dropping. "So much for that"

"Alright let's go find my sister and Serena" Clemont said marching after it.

"Hey..... Don't forget my friends" Meowth said.

"Ya...... right" Clemont said sweat dropping. "Your friends"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an abounded satellite station a mile away from were Ash was. Madame X and her Malamar was in a big open room with Pikachu. Serena and Bonnie were tied up laying against a the side wall while the hypnotized Jessie and James were watching them.

At the moment Madame X is trying to hypnotize Pikachu with Malamar, however Pikachu is still holding strong.

"Your resistance is quite impressive but it won't last for long" she said. "Malamar again"

"Mala" it said shining it hypnotic light.

"Stay strong Pikachu" Bonnie said.

"Quit!!!" She yelled. "Gag them"

The zombie looking Jessie and James came up behind them and started tying cloth around their mouths silencing them.

"Hey... get off on me" Bonnie yelled.

"You're not going to get away wi......hmmmmm mmmmmmm" Serena said as she got muzzed.

"Much better" she said. "Now were where we.... Ahh yes" she then turned to back to Pikachu as Malamar once again started to hypnotize him.

Pikachu's resistance was strong but he couldn't keep it up forever. His eyes slowly but surely started narrow as he now looked like a zombiefied Pokémon.

"Mush better" she said. "Come here Pikachu"

The zombiefied Pikachu then jumped on her lap as she started to pet him. "Ahh.... Such a good Pokémon"

"No... Pikachu" Serena thought. Seeing the Pokémon trained from one of most amazing people she ever known just been hypnotized and now is obeying some complete stranger is really hard for her to stand. "Can this get any worse?"

***BOOM*** The loud came from outside.

"Huh?.... what was that?" she said. "Show me the security feed"

Jessie then brought up the security screen and showed live feed from outside the gate. They found that Ash, Clemont, and Meowth were outside the gate with a robot that looked like it just exploded.

"What.... It's those kids and that Meowth. How did they find us?" Madame X said. She then noticed the thing that exploded. "And what the heck is that?"

"My brothers invention probably..." Bonnie thought.

"Well... it doesn't matter" she said calmly. "It was nice of them to saved me the trouble of finding them, now I get to see Pikachu's ability first hand"

"Oh no......." Serena thought worriedly. Now Pikachu is going to attack Ash? This can't be happening.

"Let's see what this Pikachu can do" she said as she with Pikachu in hand and her Malamar started walking off to confront them. But she then stopped as she remembered something. "Oh... before I forget I can't risk having you two ruining things for me."

Malamar then floated up the them as it started shining its bight hypnotic light.

"No!!! Ash please save me............" Serena thought before she couldn't think anymore. Her eyes slowly narrowed and her thoughts was completely blank. She and Bonnie were now under Malamars control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 344 21
Serena is a twenty-one-year-old woman who has been forced to be a slave to her evil stepmother, Hania, and her stepsisters, Miette and Dawn. Ash is t...
6.8K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos
267K 2.9K 67
This story takes place during the events if the X/Y anime. There's a twist: Serena cannot hold back her feelings for Ash. What will happen on their a...
2.7K 69 15
After Ash looses everything, will he be able to control his emotions and get revenge on the one responsible for ruining his life? Will Ash be able t...