Mega Trouble

(Normal POV)

About an hour after the incident at an abandoned ware house outside of Lumiose city the rocket trio was now interrogating the professor about his research while Serena as sitting in a corner next to her Fennekin, which is in a cage.

"I will never tell you" Sycamore said.

"You are very stubborn you know that" James said.

"Perhaps you need some persuasion" Jessie said deviously.

"No matter what you do to me I will never tell" Sycamore said.

"I wasn't talking about you" Jessie said as she looked over at Serena. Serena then looked very worried about what was going to happen next. Either they were going to hurt her or even worse her Fennekin.

"What.... What are going to do to me?" Serena said in terror. "Fen fin" the fox Pokémon worriedly said.

"Oh nothing, as long as the professor gives us what we want" James said.

"Leave her alone she has nothing to do with you" Sycamore said.

"Either you give us what we want or the girl is going to get a little hair cut" Meowth said deviously as he sent out his claws. Serena was now terrified of what Meowth was going to her. Would he really do such a thing just to get information? Meowth was about to raise his claws at the tied up girl getting ready to swipe. Serena closed her eyes in fear not wanting to eye her own hair get shredded by Mewoth. Before Meowth could swipe Sycamore yelled out.

"Stop.... Ok you win I'll give you the information." Meowth then retracted his claws and went over to the professer.

"Glad you came to your senses now where is the information?" Meowth asked.

"It's on a flash drive in my pocket it's your just don't hurt the girl" Sycamore said.

"Oh don't worry" Jessie said as James reached into the professors pocket's and got out a flash drive "We will take good care of her."

"Wha...What do you mean by that?" Serena asked in fear.

"Knowing that twerp he's on his way here right now so he can come rescues you, but we will have something special waiting for him when he gets here but till then you coming with me" Jessie said as she turned to James. "Get the program started and keep an eye on the professor Meowth you watch the girl and her Fennekin with me, we still start setting up the trap for that twerp."

"Got it" James said.

"With pleasure" Meowth said deviously looking over at Fennekin. Serena and Fennekin were then brought to another room. She was placed in the middle of the room with Fennekin next to her as Jessie was leaning up against a wall watching her as Meowth was in from of Fennekin's cage trying to talk to her.

"You're a really pretty Pokémon, you know " Meowth said trying to flirt with Fennekin . "How would you like if you spend some alone time with me."

That made Fennekins face turn even more red then it was before from embarrassment. But still, she was disgusted of what he was saying to her. Does he really think he has a chance with her after all he did, he even threatened to hurt her own trainer.

"Fen Fen" it said angrily.

"Oh come on, I wasn't going to actually hurt her" Meowth said. "I just needed to give the professor some motivation."

"Just leave her alone" Serena yelled at Meowth. "She's not interested so don't even try."

"Hay was I even talking to you" Meowth snaped. "You stay out of this."