Quest for the Stone. Part 1

(Normal POV)

"WHAT!!!" all three of them exclaimed.

"Yep...... a whole cave that is filled with all kinds of mega stones." Aubrey said.

"Amazing" Ash said.

"Wait.... If the cave has all those mega stones how come people don't come just to get one?" Serena asked.

"One, it is guarded by that Pinsir. Two, people who know about the cave tends to keep it a secret." She said. "If everybody knew about the cave then anybody could mega evolve their Pokémon and it won't be as special."

"I see...." Said Ash.

"Yah.... So that is why I'm here so I can help Korrina get the mega stone she needs to mega evolve her Lucario"

"Really..... I would really like to a Pokémon mega evolve for the first time" Bonnie said. "I bet it would look amazing."

"Huh?..... you have not seen a Pokémon mega evolve before?" she asked.

"No I haven't. That is why I am really exited"

"Haven't Lucas showed you when he mega evolved his Gallade?"

"Well........" Serena started. "The thing is..... neither Bonnie, Clemont, nor I have actually met Lucas. Ash is the only one in our group that had actually met him."

"Really? Again Ash how did you met him."

"Well........." Ash said. He then explained to her how he first met Lucas after the........ 'incident' he had at Prism tower.

"You got shocked by the gym leader?" she said.

"Yah...... I rather not talk about that" he said sweat dropping.

He also told her that he and Lucas battled, stopped team rocket on the tower, and he helped with the Malamar problem.

Aubrey's eyes widen as Ash told his story.

"That...... that was you?!?! You were the one that stopped the Garchomp."

"Yah that was me."

"I heard about the incident. I still can't believe that you are the one that stopped him, that is really impressive."

"Thanks" Ash said. Aubrey then looked at her watch as she looks a little impatient.

"Is something wrong?" Bonnie asked.

"Not really" she said. "It's just that Korrina should be here by know, I don't know what's keeping her."

"She is probably just late" Serena said. "I'm sure she will be her soon."

"I hope so" she said. She then look over a her Flaaffy who was still nudging up against Ash's Pikachu as Pikachu was still a little weirded out.

"Flaaffy......" she said nudging up to Pikachu.

"Pika......?" he said sweatdropping.

"FEN......" Fennekin said glaring from Serena's arms.

"Flaaffy could you give Pikachu some space. You're making him unconformable" Aubrey said.

"Flaa......." She sighed as she got up and walked over to her trainer.

"Fen." Fennekin said glaring at Flaaffy as she walked by. She then jumped down from Serena's arma and walked over to Pikachu and sat next to him where Flaaffy was as she started to nudge up against Pikachu.

"Pika?" he asked confused. "Pika....." he sighed as he just let her do it without even asking.

"Hey Serena what's up with Fennekin" Ash asked.