Malamar Troubles

(Normal POV)

The group is now on their way to Shalour city for Ash's third gym badge. So far it was an uneventful day so far. For two hour straight they been walking on the path and no one is saying anything.

"Are we almost there yet?" Bonnie said "I'm bored"

"Not even close Bonnie" Clemont said. "Shalour city is further away than the other cities so it will take a while before we get there."

"Awwwww" Bonnie pouted. "Uhhh..... I wish something would happen" as soon as she said that she tripped on something.

"Whaaaaaa" she screamed as she fell to the ground.

"BONNIE!!!" Clemont yelled.

"Are you ok?" Serena asked.

"Ya..... Bonnie said rubbing her sore butt that she landed. "I guess I asked for that one......"

"Hey guys what is that" Ash said pointing to something that was sticking out of the bushes.

"Is that what I tripped on?" Bonnie asked.

"I beleave so... but what is it?" Clemont said. They then got a closer look at it and identified that is was a leg.

"A leg?" Serena said. "A leg of what?"

They got even closer and looked into the bushes to see the whole Pokémon. When they found out what the Pokémon was it was.... Wait.... Is that......

"Meowth!!!" Ash exclaimed. "What is he doing here?" he then noticed that he way lying on its back with scratch marks on his face and was unconscious.

"What happened to him?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know but I don't care I say we just leave him and move on" Serena said. She remembered her last encounter with Meowth and it was not a happy memory. The way he threatened to cut her hair and not to mention he was hitting on Fennekin.

"I don't think that's a good idea. By the look of things he was attack and left here and whatever did this is probably still out there. I say we help him out and get some answers." Clemont suggested.

"I don't know..." Serena said hesitantly.

"Don't worry Serena it will be ok, besides I don't see Jessie or James around here anyways." Ash said. Serena as still hesitant about this but if Ash is ok with this she will allow it.

After 10 minutes Clemont had Meowth lying in its back with an ice pack on its head and covered in a blanked. After another 10 Clemont just gave him some medicine as Meowth started to move his head.

"He's moving" Bonnie said. Meowth slowly opened his eyes as he slowly regained conscious.

"UHhhh........ Where am I....." he said as he slowly looked around. He noticed that he was outside and were surrounded by some people. As soon as his vision cleared his eyes widen that he was surrounded by his enemies. "Zoinks it's the twerps" (Scooby Doo reference).

"Excuse me! We just help you out you low life cat!" Serena snapped. Everyone else was shocked that Serena was talking like that. Sure they understand that Meowth was a bad person (or Pokémon) but that was uncalled for.

"Hey that uncalled for" Meowth snapped back.

"Ok everyone calm down" Ash said. "Look Meowth, we found you unconscious and decided to help you out. Can you tell us what happened to you?"

"Let me guess you tried to steal a bunch of wild Pokémon and they attacked back" Serena said in a mean tone She still does not liking the fact that they just help out the Pokémon that was responsible for the Garchomp incident and for her getting kidnapped.