The Battle

(Ash POV)

"All right Pikachu use thunderbolt"

"PIKACHUUUUUU", Pikachu said unleashing a powerful stream of electricity towards the Smeargle.

"Dodge it", Lucas said. Just than the Smeargle got out of the thunderbolts way and then reappeared right behind my Pikachu. "Wow that was fast", I thought to myself.

"Mach Punch", before I could say anything the Smeargle punch my Pikachu with so much force it knocked Pikachu a couple of feet away from where he was.

"What!!! How can Smeargle use Mach Punch" I said.

"My Smeargle can learn any move just by seeing it done and I had my Smeargle for years so it know all kinds of moves", Lucas said with a confidence.

"This is going to be harder than I thought" I thought to myself. "All right Pikachu use quick attack".

Pikachu than rushed at Smeargle with unbelievable speed but Smeargle did not move.

"Physic and stop it in its tracks", just than Smeargle's eyes glowed blue and all of a sudden my Pikachu was floating in the air.

"Send it flying", Lucas said. Now Pikachu is flying into the air and crashed into the ground.

"Pikachu", I yelled seeing on the ground struggling to get up.

"Mach Punch again", He said. His Smeargle is now rushing towards Pikachu and I am thinking how can I match Smeargles speed.

"Charge at him with Volt Tackle". Pikachu is now rushing at him covered in a layer of electricity. The two attacks collide and both Smeargle and Pikachu were on the ground trying to get up.

"That was quite a risky move you did there", Lucas said in shock. "But... now that I think of it thanks for that".

"Thanks? For what"? I asked.

"For this, Smeargle use Sketch". Just then his Smeargle picks up his tail are started waving it around and it started to sparkle.

"Sketch what kind of move it that"? I asked while shocked on what is going on.

"Sketch is a unique move that only Smeargle can use it allows himself to copy and learn the last move an opponent's Pokémon used", Lucas said with a smile. "Now let's try out the new move, use Volt tackle".

Now his Smeargle is covered in a layer of electricity and was charging towards Pikachu

"Quick dodge it". Pikachu was able to dodge just in time but was not able to avoid the entire attack as it was shocked a little by the top of Smeargle and landed on its stomach.

"All right Pikachu I know your tired but this is a really close match just remember don't give up in till it's over"

"PIKA" he said as he got back to his feet.

"Good job Pikachu now use Iron Tail", Pikachu jumps into the air and is about it hit the Smeargle on the head.

"Catch it", Lucas yelled

The Smeargle raises his hands and caught the Iron Tail with both of its hand.

"Good just what I wanted", I smiled at him.

"What?", He said in confusion.

"Thunderbolt!!!"

With Smeargle's hands full with the Iron tail it was unable to dodge the thunderbolt and got electrocuted by the yellow mouse Pokémon. Smeargle let go of Pikachu and was on one knee from taking a direct hit from the thunderbolt.