The Champion

(Normal POV)

"Were is he?" Bonnie asked as she, Serena, and Clemont was waiting in front of the battle area.

"He should be here by now" Serena said.

"Well it doesn't really matter, since tickets are sold out we can't really see the battle anyways" Clemont said. "Ash is going to be very disappointed"

Just then the group see's Ash and Pikachu running up to them like he was really excited. They thought he was eager to see the battle when they have to regretfully tell them that tickets are sold out. Little do they know they were going to be in for a bit of a surprise.

"Hey guys ready to see the battle?" Ash asked.

"Uh... Ash. I don't know how to tell you this but.... We can't" said Bonnie.

"Is it because you don't have any tickets" he asked.

"Uh yes....." said Bonnie. "How did you know?"

"I heard that they were sold out but don't worry I got it covered"

"Covered? How?" Asked Serena.

"Here take a look" Ash said handing the envelope to Serena.

She, Bonnie, and Clemont looked in the envelope to see what was inside. Once they identified what they were their eyes widen shocked that they have in their hands.

"These....... These are back stage passes" Serena exclaimed. "Were did you get these?"

"You're not going to believe this but...... I kind of met the champion" Ash said.

"WHAT!!!" all three of them said at the same time.  "What..... YOU.....CHAMPION........ BACKSTAGE............ MET........... WHAT!!!!!!!!!"

"Yah I know...... hard to believe. I'll explain later come on I want to see the battle"

Ash started walking towards the area while the three just stood there dumbfounded on what just happened. Their friend from Kanto just met the champion of Kalos after hearing about her today. Not only that but he also got 4 backstage passes from her.................OK how come only interesting things happens when Ash is around.

"I don't know why..... but it seems that the interesting things happen only to Ash" Clemont said still dumbfounded. "How does he do it?"

"I...... don't........ know........" Serena said just staring at Ash.

"Here we go again with the staring" Bonnie thought as she looked up at Serena.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four are now back stage being lead to Diantha's dressing room by a security guard they met at the front gate. As they got closer and closer the four, apart from Ash, are really excited.

"I can't believe we are actually going to meet Diantha" Serena said exited.

"I still can't believe that Ash got us back stage passes" Clemont said. "How did you manage to do that?"

"I uh..... just shared a piece of my cake" Ash said.

"Cake?"

"I'll explain later"

"Well.... Here we are" the Security guard said. "Diantha is just through this door. I would wait a bit though she is currently in an interview."

"An interview? With who" Asked Clemont.

"I believe a reporter from the Lumiose press I don't know who exactly. Anyways I need to get back to my post, stay safe now" the security guard said as he walked off.