Reclaiming the Gym part 2

(Clemont POV)

"Alright here I go. Go Bunnelby" I yelled throwing Bunnelby's pokeball forwards releasing the blown like rabbit pokemon.

"Bunnel" is said getting ready for battle.

"Pokemon identified to be Bunnelby"Clembot said making some beeping sounds. "Selecting counter Pokémon... Selecton compleat, releasing Heliolisk" it said shooting a pokeball from its arm. As he did my electric lizard Pokémon can out in its battle position.

"Whats that pokemon?" Ash said scanning the pokemon with his Pokédex.

Heliolisk, the Generator Pokémon. It stimulates its muscles with electricity, boosting the strength in its legs and enabling it to run 100 yards in five seconds.

Heliolisk then saw it was me and looked really happy to see me. it jumped for joy for a bit but then looked around trying to understand the position he is in.

"Heliolisk it's good to see you to, but now I need to battle Clembot and win, so listen to him for now and give it all you got" I said to him. I didn't want to hurt my Heliolisk but if I'm going to get the gym back I have to beat Clembot fair and square.

"Heli" it said nodding to me. It got back into its battle position and stared at my Bunnelby.

"Good luck Clemont" Bonnie said.

"You got this" Ash said.

"I believe in you" my dad said. And with that the battle started.

"Ok here we go, Bunnelby use Double Slap". Bunnelby then ran towards Heliolisk with its two ears forwards ready to hit him.

"Use Thunderbolt" Clembot said. Heliolisk unleashed from his collar a powerful thunderbolt straight at Bunnelby as he came close.

"Dodge it." Bunnelby was able to dodge the attack successfully, but had to stop his own attack to do so.

"Thunderbolt again" it said. Heliolisk then shot another thunderbolt at Bunnelby but he as continuing to dodge it.

"Continue with Thunderbolt" it said again. It is like does not know when to stop or change strategy. It was still calling out the same attack over and over. Although Bunnelby had no problem dodging it he can't keep that up for every.

"Come on Clemont, counter attack" Bonnie yelled from the side lines.

"I know I know" I said reassuring her. She is right, if I am going to win I will have to attack eventually. But with what?

"Thunderbolt again" Heliolisk continuing to shoot his thunderbolt at Bunnelby. Bunnelby was getting tried by moving out of the thunderbolts way. So I did something else.