The Coumarine Gym battle

(Normal POV)

The group has finally arrived at Coumarine City late that same day and it was Eight o'clock at night. They were so tired that as soon as they arrived the first thing they did was get a room at the Pokémon center and sent straight to bed.

"Man I'm beat" Ash said. "With having to deal with team rocket and my battle against Sanpei can really take a lot out of you."

"I'm with you Ash, my feet are killing me" Clemont said. "And I didn't even battled today."

"You will soon, after I'm finished with the gym leader here your next". Ash said confidently.

"Slow down there Ash we also have Serena's first showcase coming up" Bonnie said. "I bet it is going to be so pretty."

"Right" he said sheepishly. "I guess I was getting a little carried away."

"As usual" Serena said. "Anyways, can we continue our plans in the morning? I'm just as tired as you guys."

"Yeah.... I......(yawn).... Need to sleep" Bonnie said tiredly.

"Alright we will get everything planned out tomorrow" Ash said. "Good night everyone."

"Night" everyone said as they got into their own bed and went fast to sleep. Pikachu was curled up at the foot of Ash's bed and was sleeping peacefully as he breathing slowly in his sleep.

"Tomorrow is going to be a big day" Ash thought as he dozed off into his sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a full house in the showcase arena and the performers where backstage preparing for their first appearance on stage. As that was happening the master of ceremonies, Monsieur Pierre, along with his Klefki is making his big entrance.

"Mesdames et Messieurs, ladies and gentlemen. Bienvenue one and all to the first Kalos showcase of the season right here in Coumarine City. I am your host Monsieur Pierre along with my partner of ceremonies, Monsieur Klefki."

Klefki then flew around the stage showing off the keys he was holding, once of which is the princess key.

"And now, without any further delay let's present our first performer. All the way from Vaniville town, put your hands together for performer Serena and her darling Fennekin."

With that a hole has opened up center stage, rising from the hole was Serena in her performers' outfit along with her Fennekin all dressed up. The crowd cheered as they arose from the stage excited to see what new dazzling performance awaits them.

"Alright Fennekin just like we practiced, ready?"

"Fenn kin kin...." It barked showing it was ready.

"Alright, Fennekin lets take the sho................WOEEEEEE........................." she tripped and started to fall.

*Thud*

She got up and took a look around, she was back in the room in the Pokémon center still in her pajamas on the side of her bed.

"Owwww.... I guess I fell off my bed" Serena said. "What a dream, got to make sure not to do that at the real showcase."

She then looked around to see if she accidentally woke anyone up from fall. To her relief no one else was awake. Bonnie was still sound asleep in her Tyrantrum pajamas, Clemont was still sound asleep probably dreaming on one of his inventions working and not blowing up, and Ash was still........