Bake off

(Normal POV)

As our heroes make their way to Shalour city, they take a quick break in a small town to do some training and to relax a bit. As was training with Froakie and Fletchling for the next gym since they don't have a lot of experience battling while everyone else was doing their own thing.

Clemont was working on an invention, Bonnie was watching Dedenne playing with Pikachu because she thinks it looks cute seeing the two electric types play togeather, and Serena..... well... she is working on something special for the group, particularly Ash.

She was actually in the Pokémon center with her Fennekin and her Pancham making something delicious in the kitchen. She was wearing a pink apron with white flowers on it and had her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of her face.

"Pancham could you hand me the icing?" Serena asked reaching out her hand.

"Pan" he nodded walking over to the icing and handed it to Serena.

"Thank you" she said as she applied the final touches to her creation. "I hope they'll like it."

After she and her Pokémon placed what she made in a basket and cleaned the kitchen and themselves as they headed out to find the rest of the group. Serena found them at the outdoor battle field still continuing what they were doing before.

"Hey guys I'm back" she said as she walked up to them.

"Oh.... Hey Serena" Ash said forgetting that she left in the first place. "Were did you go?"

"Oh.... I was at the Pokémon center making something for you guys" Serena said.

"Making something for us! What do you make! What did you make!" Bonnie said exited.

"I made theses" Serena said revealing what was in the basked. Bonnies eyes widen when she saw them.

"Hey macarons!" Bonnie said happily. She, Ash, and Clemont went over to the basket and took one. They took a bit and all of their eyes widen of the taste of the macarons as their mouth formed a smile on their face.

"Wow there delicious" Clemont said.

"Ya there great" Ash said.

"It's so yummy thanks Serena" Bonnie said taking another macaron. She then notice another basket next in Serena's other hand and can't help but wonder. "Did you make another basket full of macarons?"

"Actually those are for the Pokémon" Serena said as she opened the other basket.

"Oh... you also made pokepuffs" Clemont said.

"Pokepuffs?" Ash asked.

"Ya they are a special kind of treat that Pokémon really enjoy" Serena said. "I thought our pokemon would enjoy a treat like this for.... You know... celebrating Ash's victory in the Cyllage gym."

"Oh... well in that case thanks Serena you're the best" Ash said complementing her. She blushed and smiled a bit from that comment knowing that he appreciates her and what she did.

"Here we go again" thought playfully rolling her eyes.

"Here try some" Serena said lowering the basket. Pikachu was the first to take a pokepuff from the basket. Pikachu took a bit and his eyes widen after that bit. He stood there a bit shocked from the taste of the pokepuff but then gave a happy cheer.

"PIKA!!!!!" he said happily as he gulfed down the rest of the pokepuff.

"It looks like Pikachu likes it very much" Bonnie said.

"Here Chespin try one" Clemont said. Chespin happily one from basket and he too enjoyed the taste of pokepuff.

"Ches pin pin" he said as he took another and another.