Thanks for the Cake

(Serena POV)

It was dark, But it didn't last very long. I realized that I was in a deep sleep after staring into that bright light from that Malamar and I was slowy waking up.

"Serena?" I heard someone said.

My eye slowly opens only to see a bright blur as they open. When my vision finally cleared I found myself on the ground with Ash looking right over me. I swear my checks were a bit pink when I saw him. Not that I'm  complaining that the first thing I saw when I woke up was Ash, it's just I was not expecting it. Weird, The last thing I remember was staring into the bright light that was from the Malamar and now I'm here.

"Ash..........?" I said solfly. What happen? Did he beat that Malamar? Are we all rescued? What happened to team rocket? All of those thoughts were going through my head.

"Don't worry Serena I'm here" he said as he was helping me up "It ok the Malamar is gone, your safe now"

"It is?" I asked. Did he win? He did beat the Malamar?

"Well..... yes" Ash said. "But there is a lot more to the story"

He was about to tell me what happened until I notice that Clemont and Bonnie were starting to move as well regaining conscious as they slowly opened their eyes.

"Uhhhhhhh......... what happened?" Bonnie asked while moaning.

"Are we.......ok" Clemont asked. "Ash.... Did you win?"

"Ya" he said. "A lot happened while you were out, let me explain"

He then went through how Clemont got controlled by Malamar and how he freed us. He talked about how he tracked us, how he resisted his hypnotic powers, how Madame X was, and how he was able to stop him. He even mentioned that Lucas was there.

"WHAT!!!!" Clemont exclaimed. "Lucas was there and we missed him"

"Well...... you where there. You just don't remember"

"Aw man.... I really want to meet him....." Clemont said.

*sigh* "Ash.... sometimes I wonder if you're making up Lucas" Bonnie said.

"Hey....... I am not. It's just that........... he always leaves when something comes up" he said defensively.

"Right..... like he did back in Lumiose City when you tried to introduce us to him"

Ash sweat dropped. "Uh..... yah. Like he did back then"

"Alright Alright" Clemont said getting between Ash and Bonnie. " Let's just continue to Shalour City for Ash's next gym badge. There is a small town we need to go through in order to get there so let's get going."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Normal POV)

The group make their way to the town that Clemont was talking about and found the Pokémon center. Ash and everyone else wanted to relax after what they been through with the Malamar business and just wanted to forget about it. It was the evening so they rented a room for the night and went so sleep.

It was the next morning and everyone just finished breakfast and was now chilling in the Pokémon center. After an hour of the group tending to their Pokémon and resting they saw that their where numerous thing going on in town that caught each of their attention.

"Wow, look at all on what happening" Serena said looking at the bulletin board.

"Ya there is scheduled to be a pokemon battle between the Champion and one of the elite four" Clemont said reading it closely.