Ninja Showdown

(Normal POV)

The group are only four hours until they reach Coumarine City and they decided to take a lunch break. Bonnie is currently blushing Fennekin for Serena while she and Clemont are busy breaking up a fight between Pancham and Chespin because of a ....... food incident.

"Chespin I told you to stop taking other people's food" Clemont said.

"Pancham you don't need to always resort to fighting" Serena said.

"Pancham cham" he argued.

"Chespin Chespin ches" he argued back. Bonnie and Fennekin are watching from where they were and both sweat dropped.

" Why can't those two learn to get along" Bonnie said.

"Fenn kin kin...." Fennekin said agreeing. While that was going on Ash was currently training with Froakie and Pikachu in a practice match of their upcoming battle in Coumarnie city.

"Pikachu use Iron tail, Froakie use cut" he said.

Both Pokémon went at each other with their respective attack. With Cut and Iron Tail making contact midair caused a strong gust of wind that got to both Bonnie and Fennekin that they both felt intently.

"Wow, those two are really going at it" Bonnie said.

Fennekin said nothing as they watched the two of them train. She is impressed on the power they are displaying as they kelp going back in forth trying to land a hit. Fennekin did always like watching Pikachu train with Ash's other Pokémon but now it's even better because it is now with Froakie.

Ever since the triple battle at summer camp Fennekin started seeing Froakie in a whole different way. Don't get her wrong she still likes Pikachu, but now she is starting to like Froakie too.

Man...... how is that going to complicate her relationship with Pikachu and Froakie.

"Hey Fennekin, whattcha thinking about?" Bonnie asked.

"FEN?!?!" Fennekin said snapping out of her thoughts.

"Fen kin kin" she replied saying that is was nothing important.

"Just asking" she said. "Anyways all done."

Bonnie finished brushing all of Fennekin's fur as Fennekin jumped out of Bonnie's lap and took a good look at herself. Once she did she gave a bark of approval showing that she loved how she looked with her fur all brushed nice and straight.

"Glad you like it" Bonnie said.

"Hey Bonnie, did I miss anything?" Serena said walking back from the fight she and Clemont resolved.

"Oh hey Serena, nothing much" Bonnie said. "I was just watching Ash training with Froakie and Pikachu; and I just finished brushing Fennekin's fur."

Fennekin then went up and brushed her fur against Serena's leg showing the result of Bonnie's work.

"Aww you look so adorable with your fur all brushed" Serena said. "Thanks Bonnie for doing that for me."

"I'm happy to help" she said.

"Ok that's enough for now" Ash said as Pikachu and Froakie was getting really exhausted from the back and forth training. "You guys take a break."

While Clemont was making lunch Froakie and Pikachu was taking a break .In the meantime, Ash start training with Hawlucha and Fletchinder. He was going over some aerial exercise having dodge attacks mid-air as Ash's Charizard was out and shooting flamethrower from the ground.