A Special Guest

(Normal POV)

It was early in the morning on day two of professor Sycamore's summer camp and all of the campers where still in bed.

Well........ almost everyone.

Ash was up already doing some early trainer before the day started. He was out on the beach with his Pikachu on his shoulders training with his Froakie and his Hawlucha.

"Again!" he said. Froakie and Hawlucha came at each other again with Froakie using Cut while Halucha was using X-Scissor. They both collided might air for the 4th time already neither of them giving an inch. After almost nearly a minute Hawlucha was able to give it it's all one final push and was able to push through Cut and hit Froakie.

Hawlucha landed on his feet giving his victory pose while Froakie landed on his back but quickly gotten back on his feet.

"Good work you two" Ash said.

"Froak!!!"

"Cha!!!" he cheered.

"You getting there Froakie, with a little more practice you will be ready for the next gym" Ash said petting Froakie.

"Froak...." He said.

"Well well, looks like I'm not the only one who likes to get some early training done" someone said. Ash turned his head to see where the voice was coming from. Turns out it was from his new friend and potential l rival Tierno.

"Hey Tierno, I didn't know you would be up already" Ash said.

"Yeah well, I like seeing the sun rise in the morning" he said. "Plus it's nice to have the space for myself while everyone is still sleeping. That way I can work on some new dance moves and get some training in at the same time."

"I hear yeah" Ash said.

"Pika pi" Pikachu said agreeing.

"Anyways remember last night professor Sycamore said that there will be a surprise guest?"

"Yeah, from what I heard she is a professional trainer and is going to take part in an expedition match."

"She?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, I don't know who yet but I can tell she is strong and I can what to see her battle."

"Same here, anyways while you are here my Pokémon could use a sparring partner. Would you be interested?"

"You bet, get ready to see my moves" Tierno said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the training session Ash and Tierno went through they both returned to their cabins. They had already had breakfast and they were relaxing with their cabin mates and there Pokémon.

About an hour after they ate, they suddenly heard a voice on the speaker.

"Attention all campers, please report to the front of the battle area. All campers to the battle area" it said before it turned off.

"I wonder what that could be?" Bonnie asked.

"It must be the special guest professor Sycamore was talking about" Clemont said.

"Oh yeah" Bonnie said. "Any idea who he could be?"

"From what I heard from Tierno it is a 'she' and she is a powerful trainer" Ash said.