The Shalour City Gym Battle

(Normal POV)

It was early the next morning in Geosenge town and everyone was still asleep. In the resident part of the Pokémon center was Clemont and Bonnie. Bonnie was still fast asleep while Clemont just got up. He was in the bathroom washing his face to help himself wake up. He noticed that Serena was not in the room and he was wondering where she is.

"She must have checked on Ash" he said to himself. He then went to wake Bonnie and changed into his daytime cloths.

In the medical part of the Pokémon Center lying on a medical bed was Ash still asleep from the night before. Next to the bed was Serena who was resting her head on the side of Ash's bed while the rest of her body was still sitting in the chair next to the bed. At the end of the bed was Pikachu curled up still fast asleep at Ash's feet. Next to Pikachu was Fennedkin who was also curled up in a ball, however her head was resting on Pikachu's back.

Moments later there was movement in Ash's eyes. He was slowly regaining conscious as he was leaving his 'little coma' state as he struggled to open his eyes. His eye slowly but surely were opening as the light from the room was all Ash could see right now.

"Uhhh.............." he moaned. "Uhhhhh...... my head."

He laid up from his bed slowly because he was still feeling a little dizzy so he didn't want to have a head rush. He was going to rub his head with his right hand but felt something holding it. He looked to his right and saw Serena leaning over the right side of the bed resting her head on the bed while she was still sitting in the chair. Her left hand was holding his while her right arm was used as a pillow.

He slowly moved his hand off of Serena's and slowly shook Serena trying to wake her up.

"Serena............ Serena wake up" he said in a very quiet voice.

Serena's head slowly moved to the sound of Ash's voice. She slowly lifted her head still half asleep as she started to rub her eyes to help her wake up.

"Uhhhh....... Ash?" she said. Her eyes then shot open when she realized that Ash was awake and she spent the whole night in the same room. "ASH!!! You're awake."

"Ahhh...." He ached. "Not so loud, my head hurts."

"Oh... sorry"

When Serena yelled his name, she accidently woke up Pikachu and Fennekin. Pikachu raised his head and noticed Fennekin was still half asleep next to him and her head was on his back.

"Chu?" he asked.

"Fen?......" she asked still drowsy. She then looked in the position she was in as her face went completely red. "FEN!!!!"

"Fennekin kin kin" she said apologizing.

"Chu... Pikachu........ Pika Pika?" he said. Saying it was no problem but asked how she ended up like that.

"Fenn kin fen" she said. Saying she was keeping Serena company and ended up falling asleep using Pikachu as a pillow.

"Pikachu?" he said nodding.

"So Serena? Mind telling me what happened." Ash said. 

Serena then explained how he passes out after dinner and how he was taken to the medical part of the Pokémon center for exception. She also told him he was in a 'little coma' and she spent the whole night with him just to keep him company.

"So...... I passed out again?" he asked.

"Yep. I must say, I think all you do these days are eat, train, and SLEEP" she said giving empathies on the last part.