Quest for the stone. Part 3

(Normal POV)

Deep in the cave where the group got separated, Serena and Bonnie were unconscious lying against the cave wall, tied up, while being watched by a certain cat like Pokémon. A bit later, Serena was slowly regaining conscious as she was started to regain her senses.

"Uhh....... Where am I?" she said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"About time you woke up twerp" said Meowoth as he was sitting on a rock while Wobbuffet was standing right beside him. "I thought you would have woken up by now, but I guess I was wrong."

"What!!!" she said as she looked around. She saw that Bonnie was still unconscious and that they were tied to each other lying against the wall of the cave. "Meowth!!!! What have you done?!?!"

"That's simple, first I knocked out you and your Pokémon, next I brought you here away from Jessie and James as they continues with the plan, and finally I tied you and your Pokémon up so you won't try to escape." Meowth said.

"Wobba...." Wobbuffet said giving its salute.

"Hey!!! No one asked you." Meowth snapped.

"Wait!!!! My Pokémon. Where is my Fennekin?" Serena demended.

"Oh.... Her" Meowth said mischievously. "She is my 'personal' guess in the cage over there" he then pointed to the other side of the wall where Fennekin still unconscious was in a cage, tied up in a way so that completely immobilized her. "As for the rest of the Pokémon, there tied up over in that cage so they won't escape." He then pointed to another cage that was slightly bigger than Fennekin's because it was holding more Pokémon.

Inside the cage was Flaaffy, Dedenne  Pancham, and a Lucario. They were also tied up unable to move. Dedenne and Pancham were knocked out while Flaabby and Lucario were awake struggling to break free.

"A Lucario?" she asked herself.

"Yah...... It belonged to some blonde girl we found in the cave" Meowth said. "She's taken care of now."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"Not important" he said. "Now if you excuse me, I have some catching up to do with your Fennekin." He smiled deviantly as he walked over to Fennekins cage.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FEKKEKIN!!!" Serena yelled.

"Relax.... I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just going to........... 'talk' to her." he said.

"Waffa... fet" Wobbuffet said sighing at the sight.

"Hey!!! I said can it" he yelled. He then opened the cage and let himself as he sat right in front of her. Fennekin was slowly was regaining consciousness as she slowly opened her eyes. We was going to stand up but found herself unable to move do to the ropes.

"Fen?" she said to herself.

"Guess who...." Meowth said. Fennekin turned her head towards where she heard the voice. Her eyes widen when she saw Meowth standing right in front of her. She tried to get back but remembered that she was in no position to move or even attack.

"It has been a while my dear. How you been cutie?" Meowth said with a sly look.

"Fen.. fennekin" Fennekin yelled saying that Meowth better stay back if he knows what's good for him.

"Aw.... Come on don't be like that" Meowth said. "I just want to catch up. No need to be hasty."

"Fennekin kin kin" she said saying that she is not interested and she'll never give him a change.