Three VS Three Finale

(Normal POV)

It was been three days since Diantha had visited the camp and a lot had happen since then. Each team has gotten more points as the days gone by but only two team left who actually had a chance to win the whole thing.

Team Froakie was in the lead but team Squirtle are in a close second since they are only 2 points behind.

Team Chikorita, which is the team Miette is on, was in third place but gave up completely since they were 23 points behind team Squirtle and thought there was no point in trying anymore if they are that far ahead.

To Miette she was fine with that because she didn't really care about winning to begin with. Sure it was fun at first but thought there was other things she could focus more on. Like........... per say a certain raven haired guy and his friends. More specifically a certain girl with honey blonde hair who is easily annoyed, which she finds humorous, when it comes to Miette bringing up a certain subject that she would like to avoid talking about...........*Cough* Ash *Cough*.

Does the girl like the guy? Yes. Does the guy know? Not a Clue. Will Miette tell the guy that the girl likes him? Probably not...... but the girl does not know that.

But enough of the who likes who, lets get back to the present.

It's the last day of camp and the eight friends, if you consider Miette a friend at this point, was eating breakfast and was reflecting on the week they had.

"I can't believe it's the last day of camp already" Ash said.

"I can't believe you were able to climb that cliff so fast when we did the scavenger hunt" Miette said sounding impressed. "That was VERY......... impressive how you were able to do that."

She directed that last part towards Serena just to get on her nerves. Serena, once again, tried not to let her get to her and tried her best not to show it.

"Stay calm..... stay calm" she thought.

"Time sure does fly when you are having fun" Tierno said. "I can't believe my team is only a couple points behind yours."

"There is still the last event to decide this year's winner" Trevor said.

"May I ask what the event is" Clemont said.

"Don't know, it is different every year."

"Well whatever it is, I'm going to win it" Ash cheered.

"Pi Pikachu" he said cheered along with Ash.

"Well someone's eager" Serena giggled. "Why don't you save you energy until the event."

"Right" he said sheepishly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the campers finished eating their breakfast they all gathered outside the mess hall at the very place they met on the first day as Professor Sycamore got up in front of the building and turned to address all the campers.

"I hope everyone enjoyed their time here at my annual Pokémon summer camp" he said. "And I also hope that everyone here as learned something that will help them further their goal as a Pokémon trainer, performer, breeder, coordinator, and so on."

"I hope Clemont learned the secret that makes it so his inventions won't blow up" Bonnie thought.

"I want all of the teams to know that every single one of you have done a great job with all the challenges you and your teams have faced this week and it was gotten you and your team closer to victory here as this year's camp champions. But most of all I hope it has gotten you closer to your friends and Pokémon.