Harry Potter One Shots and Tw...

By ImKatbug42

Harry Potter One Shots and Two Shots. These are mostly x Reader, but there are also Imagines. Most are pretty... More

Blush--Harry Potter x Reader
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part One Of Two
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part Two of Two
Staring--Ron Weasley x Reader
Bet--Fred Weasley x Reader
As The Years Passed--George Weasley x Reader
A/N
You'll Be Okay--Ginny Weasley x Reader
Hapee Birthdae
Albus Severus Potter x Reader
Un-Used To It--Harry x Reader
A/N THANK YOUU
NEW STORY
Quidditch--Oliver Wood x Reader
I thought I Lost You--Charlie Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Harry x Reader x Tom Riddle
Bet Part 3/Final--Fred Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Different Perspectives (Tom)
Young Remus Lupin x Reader
5 k
New Story? For Real This Time! (A/N)
Padfoot?--Young Sirius Black x Reader
Merry Christmas--Young James x Reader
Harry x Reader
A/N
Imagine for Lily
Neville x Reader
Fred and George Muggle AU
Viktor Krum x Reader
I'M SORRY
Dean x Reader
Halloween
Stuck in Time (Harry x Reader X Tom) Pt. 2
Thank You!
Young Remus Lupin x Reader (Pt. 2)
Happy Birthday!
Birthday Headcannons
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Imagine for Samantha

Bet Part 2--Fred Weasley x Reader

20.2K 527 231
By ImKatbug42

Part two was requested by jackfrost104 and AwesomBookLover17. I am thinking about writing a Part 3 just because I really like this story, but I won't unless it is requested.

~~~~

~~~~ YOUR POV ~~~~

I had been avoiding Fred since he asked me out. I couldn't stand to see him. It broke my heart knowing that the only reason he asked me out was a bet. I didn't know how to face him. I admitted my crush to him, and he didn't even mean it.

I fell into a deep state of depression. I avoided everyone. I would wake up early, before my roommates, eat breakfast before anybody else even showed up. I sat in the back of every class, and stayed quiet. I headed straight to my next class as soon as one was over. During any break I was in my bed. I wouldn't dare sit in the (Y/H) common room in fear of anybody striking up a conversation with me. I spent every day with the least amount of human contact as possible. I would only talk to my professors, and occasionally a student or two. I knew my friends were worried, but since they weren't in (Y/H) I could avoid them easily.

Two days before the Hogsmeade trip, I ran into Fred, literally. I turned around and tried to walk away as quickly as I could, but a hand grabbed my arm, and turned me around.

~~~~ FRED'S POV ~~~~

(Y/N) was avoiding me. I had no idea why. I asked her out, and she told me she liked me. Had she changed her mind?

Two days before our date, I ran into her, literally. I muttered an apology, but when I saw her (H/L) (H/C) hair, I knew it was her, and grabbed her arm to stop her.

"You're avoiding me. Why?" I asked.

"I'm avoiding everyone if you haven't noticed," she spat, "now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be."

"Why are you avoiding everyone?"

"Did George bet you to ask me that too?" I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I accidentally left my book when you asked me out. I saw George paying you, and congratulating you for winning the bet."

I sighed, "George did bet me that you wouldn't go out with me, but he only did it because he knows I like you. I promise that I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't like you. I really hope that you know I'm not that much of a jerk. Please give me a chance (Y/N)."

"I don't know, Fred," she sighed.

"Please (Y/N)! I never wanted to hurt you, I didn't meant to hurt you, and if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you," I begged.

~~~~ YOUR POV ~~~~

I sighed again.

"I never wanted to hurt you (Y/N)! I never want to hurt you again. I promise."

"Promise?"

"Promise, love," he told me, gently running his hand down my face, and resting it under my chin, lifting my head up slightly. He pulled me into a kiss, and wrapped his hands around my waist. My fingers found his hair.

Once we pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine. "I love you. I love you so damn much, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

"I love you too Fred Weasley, I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
487K 30.5K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
172K 5.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx