Flaws And All (Book 1) [Compl...

By _2HYPE

ThemPRangers Fanfic BOOK 1 - "You've changed my life entirely...You put up with my shit all the time and you... More

Chapter 1 : Moving Away
Chapter 2 : Greetings
Chapter 3 : The Ex
Chapter 4 : New Friends
Chapter 5 : New Friends (Continued)
Chapter 6 : Hitting It Off
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8 : True Feelings
Chapter 9 : Confrontation
Chapter 10 : Accidents &Apologies
Chapter 11 : Arguements
Chapter 12 : Showtime
Chapter 13 : Showtime (Continued)
Chapter 14 : Going Home
Chapter 15 : First Date
Chapter 16 : Party Time
Chapter 17 : Forgiveness
Chapter 18 : Necessary Roughness
Chapter 19 : Explanations
Chapter 20 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Chapter 21 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime (Continued)
Chapter 22 : The Sleepover
Chapter 23 : Fun &Games
Chapter 24 : Make You Mine
Chapter 25 : Make You Mine (Continued)
Chapter 26 : Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 27 : Steady Beginnings
Chapter 28 : Deception
Chapter 29 : Wrong Timing
Chapter 30 : Lost
Chapter 31 : 'My Queen'
Chapter 33 : Unspoken
Chapter 34 : Frustration & Disagreement
Chapter 35 : Intense Measures
Chapter 36 : 'Living The Dream'
Chapter 37 : Panic
Chapter 38 : A "Happy" Gathering
Chapter 39 : Uncertainty
Chapter 40 : 'The Right Time'
Chapter 41 : Fond Memories
Chapter 42 : A Dream Worth Living
Chapter 43 : Forever Family
PSA

Chapter 32 : Betrayal

1.7K 52 5
By _2HYPE

*Taliah's POV*

Video shoot for "Party Tonight" today. I'm nervous as hell. This is my first video shoot for one of my songs. The "Call Me Guilty" video was something simple. Jaz was basically the star of that video, but this time I'm on my own. I recorded the song a while ago. But I'm already on set getting my hair and make-up done in this station they set up with all my clothes and stuff. The video's like a 90s house party. Its like 5:00 and the make-up lady just finished putting on this cute black lipstick on me after almost 15 minutes of putting concealer all over my face. She handed me my first outfit for the first shot of the day; baggy jeans, guinea shirt, black shell-toe adidas, a plaid flannel shirt, bandana, raybans, and a gold chain. I guess they were going for that early Aaliyah look like when she first hit the music scene. I'm not even gonna front though, it was really cute on me. I was checkin myself out in the mirror and taking a few pictures.

"You ready?" The director of the video said walking into the station.

"Yeah." I said picking up the raybans off the table and putting them on.

"Now," she said leading me through a hallway through this huge mansion. "When i yell action, i want you to walk down the staircase until you get to about the middle and just scan the room. Then just act natural while we're shooting"

"Gotcha." I said adjusting my bandana.

I stopped at the top of the staircase as she walked downstairs and sat in her chair. I could see her and the entire camera crew near the steps for this shot.

"Alright everybody!" She said as she pointed to someone over on the side, initiating for them to start the music. "Action!"

I walked down the steps to see everybody dancing. I smiled as i saw Lang, Mia and the whole crew over in a corner. I threw my hands up and yelled 'ayeee!' before walking down the steps again and walking over to them with cameras rolling. They got a couple of shots of us dancing and now they want me to go up on this little stage to record parts for my verses.

"Everybody's headed for the dance floor, See, there's a party going on tonight, the place is here and the time is now, So come on groove, bring your friends, And let's all get down. Now don't be shy, just go with the flow, Let your body groove to the tempo, Side to side, back and forth to the beat, Everybody get on up and dance with me."

This song made me feel like i was stuck in the 90s lol and this wardrobe. The shoot was fun though. We were shooting for at least a half hour until the director yelled cut. I was tired as hell. They stopped shooting for about 10 minutes. They took me back to the station and redid my hair. They told me Nick was just getting in and that he had a big announcement. I walked back downstairs and went over and sat in a chair next to the director. Nick hopped on stage and tried to make everyone get quiet.

"Ayoooo!" He said. "Can i get a mic or..." The director hurried up to the stage and handed him one.

"Alright yall. Yall having a good time right?"

Everybody cheered and broke into instant chatter.

"Uh.. Thank you for coming out and supporting Taliah and the other NCredible artists here. Let's give them all a hand" he said scanning the room. "I'm pleased to announce that The Rangers are going on tour in a matter of weeks. Along with their opening act Taliah Neil."

My heart instantly dropped as everybody started cheering again.

"After today, they will be on concert prep lockdown for the next week and a half, so enjoy them while they're still here" he said laughing. "Alright yall!"

He walked off the stage, walked over to me and gave me a hug before leaving. I was still in shock after he announced it. I walked over to everyone else to be greeted with excitement.

"Congratulations!" Mia said hugging me.

I walked through the crowd trying to get Langston, being hugged by everyone left and right. When I finally got over to Langston, we hugged and kissed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I punched him lightly.

"It was a surprise" he said smiling.

As we were talking and laughing i saw a couple of his friends coming over to us. It was Tye, Freddy and Rob. I never really liked any of them but I always keep my mouth shut.

"AYEEEEEEEEE" Tye said really loud.

"Wassup yo!" Langston said giving him then the rest of them handshakes.

"Taliah!" I heard someone yell from across the room.

I turned around to see Tiara.

"I'll be back." I said to Langston.

"Alright babe" he said before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I managed to get through the millions of people to get to her.

"What's good!" I said throwing my hands up and laughing

"Same old. Same old." She laughing too then giving me a hug.

"Where's Jaz?" I asked.

"She went to Philly for the week."

"Oh alright. C'mon.." I said "the whole crew is over here.. We're gonna start shooting again soon."

We squeezed through the people to over where Alisa, Mia, Julian, and DayDay were.

"Ms. Neil," the director said tapping my shoulder. "I need you in make-up."

"Alright" i said following her back upstairs to the station where I sat down and quickly got my make-up redone. Well mainly just my eyeshadow and mascara.

"The next scene is the dancing scene. I want you and your friends to do a little battle, like in House Party. Then I want you and Langston to dance together so we can get a couple of shots for the hook."

"Okay," I said as the make-up lady finished my mascara "he knows what to do right?"

"Yeah.. We're gonna start shooting again in a few"

"Got it."

I walked back downstairs to find something to drink. I walked through the crowd to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and downed it. I went back out front to get ready. I rolled up the sleeves on my flannel shirt and let out a soft sigh as I waited for the director to yell action again. A huge circle started forming as the director positioned people for the next scene. I was a few feet away from Langston and everybody else, but i could hear their entire conversation.

"How much you wanna bet this nigga Langston didn't go through with the bet."

"Bet?" I mumbled. I moved in closer to the circle to listen.

"Man, shut up. My girl right over there."

"Oh my bad, but you ducked the question. Ha. You hit again yet? You got money on the line nigga."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Langston is playing me. I can't listen to this shit anymore.

"Excuse me." I said dryly as I squeezed through the people in front of me to get to the center of the circle.

I felt Langston grab my wrist. He spun me around and wrapped his has arms around my waist. He pulled me close to the point where I could feel him breathing on my cheek.

"Let me go." I said moving his hands, only to have him tighten his grip.

"What's wrong?"

"Just let me go." I said struggling.

He tightened his grip even more.

"I said let me go!" I said pushing him hard. He looked at me surprisingly.

I looked around as everyone turned their attention to us. I felt a little embarrassed, so I ran out towards the backyard near the pool with Langston trailing behind me.

"Taliah.."

"What!?" I turned around angrily trying to fight back tears.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I heard everything you said! Why? Why did you do it!?" I yelled as I felt my nostrils flare.

He looked at me and said nothing. The silence was killing me. I rolled my eyes and turned back towards the pool.

"Look at me." He said grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"How could you make a bet on me?" I asked feeling the tears form in my eyes. "Did you even mean everything you said about loving me?"

"Of course."

"Then why'd you go through with that stupid bet!?"

"I-I..." He said stumbling over his words.

"I don't even know why I bother." I said folding my arms. "My dad was right.. You're nothing but trouble."

I brushed pass him, entering the house again only to have people in the kitchen and living stare at me as I walked through the entire place. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I ran upstairs to the make-up station. I sat down in my chair and looked in the mirror, seeing mascara running all down my face. I grabbed a tissue and wiped away the mess on my face.

"Knock Knock.." Alisa said as she walked in with Mia and Tiara. "You okay?"

"No.." I replied. "He said he wouldn't hurt me."

I let out a huge sigh as I continued to try to wipe all the smeared mascara off my face.

"Taliah.." Mia said stepping through the doorway. "I wanted to tell you. But.. I couldn't"

"What?" I said turning to face them. "You knew about this?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't have the heart to tell you."

I stood up and shook my head in disbelief.

"So you would rather me find out myself and get heartbroken, instead of you telling me and avoiding all this bullshit!?"

"I said I was sorry."

"This is all YOUR fault!" I said walking closer to her, getting ready to swing.

I looked at all of them, examining their facial expressions, then brushing it off.

"You know what.. I'm out of here."

I swiftly squeezed through them and went downstairs then outside. I just walked, not even knowing exactly where I was going. I honestly didn't care where I was going, I really wanted to just get away; away from everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 879 45
⚠Needs Editing⚠ The Ranger$; Julian, DayDay, & Langston are enjoying their lives. Neither of them have ever been fond of that nigga, Cupid. When Cupi...
18.7K 551 28
FINISHED FANFICTION! READ IF YOU LIKE GAY HARRY POTTER STUFF!!! So this story is inspired by my Potter head friend @potterheaddrarry101 (so you guys...
36.2K 1.6K 18
Harry Potter is utterly broken. Every death pushes down on his shoulders so hard he can barely breath. Still, people worship him, he never gets into...
33.6K 867 43
■■■■☾︎started: April 21th☽︎■■■■ □□□□☾︎finished: July 21th☽︎□□□□ "𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒔." "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬...