Jeff the Killer love story

By UrOnUrOwn

Lyric just started her senior year of high school when she meets Jeff the Killer. He had fallen in love with... More

Jeff the Killer love story
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Author's Note *Very important*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

13.3K 421 752
By UrOnUrOwn

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up the next morning and found Grim in my bed, my mom must've put him in here when she got home. I got out of bed and threw on a white tanktop and a black vest with a pair of white ripped skinny jeans and my favorite black converse. I walked downstairs and had some leftover cake for breakfast, mom was already at work so I wouldn't get caught. I felt kind of bad that Jeff didn't get any cake. Oh well.

I groaned as I walked into the school building. Mondays suck, and so do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All of the classes before lunch were boring and I slept through half of them anyway. When lunch came along I strolled up to the regular table and plopped down with Ariel and Jamie. I looked over at the popular table and noticed that Emily and Erica weren't there and I smiled knowing why.

"Hi." said Ariel with a smile.

"Sup." I said indifferently resting my head on my hand.

"What's wrong?" Jamie asked.

"Monday." I replied simply.

"Oh." she said understanding what I meant.

We exchanged a few words during lunch, but I'm sure we would all be back to normal by tommorow. Yup, Mondays suck. My mom was finally able to pick me up this afternoon, so I was happy about that and I fell asleep on my bed in my clothes as soon as I got home.

I felt the weight shift on my bed and a bit of light shone through my eyelids, so I knew it was still daytime.

"Go away, Jeff." I mumbled.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked.

"You're the only person that would just show up in my room and watch me sleep." I replied.

"That you know of." he said.

I looked up at him, "Strange kid." I yawned sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"You should be doing your homework anyway." he said.

"I probably won't." I said getting up and walking downstairs.

"You should." Jeff said following me.

"My mom might see you."

"She went to get groceries."

"The neighbors might see you."

"Not unless they stalk you."

"I might see you."

"You already have."

"Unfortunately." I replied opening the refrigerator and getting out the milk.

He gasped and put his hand over his heart, "And I thought we were friends." he said feigning hurt.

"What gave you that idea?" I asked pouring a bowl of cereal.

"When you hugged me on your bedroom floor." he said matter-of-factly.

I sat down at the table and started to eat my fruitloops, "Whatever." I mumbled inbetween mouthfulls.

"You just don't want to admit that you wanna' be my friend." he said.

"You wish." I replied and slurped up all the milk left in my bowl.

"Damn, that was fast." Jeff said looking at me with wide eyes.

"That's what she said." I replied putting my bowl in the sink. He just chuckled and watched me as I started loading the dishes into the dishwasher.

"I thought you didn't have to do that anymore." he said.

"I want to, it helps my mom out and makes me look good." I said looking over at him smirking.

"You already look good." he said, and now it was his turn to smirk.

I turned away and blushed, "Whatever." I said remembering back to when he said he loved me and wondering if it was true and if he still felt that way.

"You say that a lot." he said to me as I got finished with the dishes.

"Whatever." I said. He just rolled his eyes and we sat there in silence for about five minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence, though, it was actually quite comfortable.

"Well I have to go now. I'll see you later." he said standing up to leave.

"Bye, Jeff." I said hugging him. He looked surprised for a second given the fact that I had made it clear that I wasn't fond of his company, but he hugged back and said a quick goodbye before walking out the back door.

I really did need to do my homework, though, so I walked upstairs with my bookbag and sat down on my bed with Grim to do history first. After I finished history, I did math and was finished with my homework for the night. I got bored so I decided to attempt to have a diary. I wrote about school and Jamie and Ariel and also about Gabe. I wrote about Jeff too, like how I thought I might have a crush on him. Then I heard the front door open so I put my diary away and went downstairs to see my mom walking through the door.

"Hi." she said.

"Hi." I replied.

"Goodnight." I said turning around to walk back upstairs. 'Well that was awkward.' I thought as I put on my spiderman pajamas and curled up in bed with my kitty.

"Goodnight, Grim." I said and he purred and curled up next to me as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I woke up the next morning feeling tired from barely getting any sleep and put on a white hoodie and some black skinny jeans with black and white checkered converse. I walked downstairs and went out the front door to walk to school while texting my mom so she wouldn't wonder where I went. When I got to school people were talking about Erica and Emily. 'I wondered when they would notice.' I thought. People said that their families had been murdered as well. I figured as much or else the news would've gotten around a lot quicker. I smirked to myself as I went to first period. I heard a chorus of complaints in second period when the teacher gave us a pop quiz, but I just sat there and smiled. When lunch came, I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at our table.

"Hey." Jamie said.

"Hi!" I yelled bouncing up and down in my seat.

She made a face like this --> o.O and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yup." I replied eating a piece of cheesecake.

"Did you guys hear about Erica and Emily?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing." Jamie said.

"Me niether." Ariel said and they both looked at me for an answer.

"I like turtles." I tried to avoid the question and took a sip of milk.

"Did you know that Emily and Erica were murdered?" Ariel asked seriously.

"Yes, it's sad that their families had to die, but I don't really feel bad for them." I answered shrugging.

"Yeah, I guess." Jamie said.

"I like turtles, too." Ariel replied to my previous statement.

"I like llamas better." said Jamie. Then we got into an arguement about the best animal and I won with the chinchillas ;)

"Rawr!" I screamed as I walked into my house. My mom wasn't there yet and somehow I knew that Jeff would be, "Jeff the Killer, report downstairs for a happy day hug!!"

"Um, what's a happy day hug?" he asked walking down the stairs.

"It's a hug I give when I've had a happy day." I say embracing him and inhaling his peppermint scent.

"Are you sniffing me?" he asked as he pulled away from me.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you smell good." I answered and pulled him over to the couch with me, "Like peppermint."

"That's normal." he said sarcastically.

I turned on the television and we started watching Too Cute Kittens.

"Aw, look. They're so cute." I said making a baby voice at Jeff and pulling on his arm.

"Okay, stop trying to rip my arms off." he said pulling his arm away from me. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek and started singing Cascada.

"Baby you're all that I want! When you're lying here in my arms! I'm finding it hard to believe, we're in Heaven!" I belted out the lyrics and he stared at me in bewilderment.

"Lyric, are you okay?" he asked slowly.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else -" I started to sing, but he cut me off.

"Don't you dare sing that song in my presence." he growled.

"Whale then. Get it, cause you're fat?" I said sticking my tounge out at him, "I like kissing your face, though."

He stared at me for a moment before he kissed my lips. My frickin' lips! Maybe it was the fact that I was sleep deprived or maybe I just liked it, but I kissed him back.

We pulled away from the kiss and I said, "You taste like peppermint, too. What do you do, bathe in it?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head before resting his forehead on mine and he stared into my eyes.

"Your eyes are all pretty and stuff." I said and he was about to answer, but we heard a car pull into the driveway. He stood up and said a quick goodbye before heading out the back door.

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight!" I screamed as my mom walked through the front door.

"Hi, how's it going." she asked looking just as tired as I was.

"I'm just chillin' with my imaginary Phil Collins." I stated.

"Oh, I think I'm just going to go to bed. You can order pizza if you want tonight, honey." she said walking to her bedroom.

"I'll remember, I'll remember don't worry. How could I ever forget the first time, the last time we ever ordered pizza." I sang to her quietly as I dailed the number for the pizza place.

Some guy answered with a monotone voice like he was reading off a script, "Hello, this is Billy Bob's pizza would you like to place an order?" he asked.

"Yes, I would, but I'd like to get to know you first. What's your name?" I asked.

He sighed, "Miss can I just get your order please?"

"Fine. I'd like the biggest pepperoni pizza you have. One that could fill up a slumber party of like twelve girls." I said.

"Alright. Will that be delivery or pickup?" he asked.

"That would be a delivery, and please could you try and sound like you hate your life a little less?" I asked sitting on the floor in front of the door so I could open it more easily when the pizza guy came.

"Whatever. What's your address?" he said and I was hesitant to give it to him if he ever went on a rampage and started killing everyone that wanted him to smile, but I gave it to him and hung up the phone.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see a guy around my age standing there with a frown on his face, "Here's your pizza, that'll be $7.13." he said.

"Hey, you're the grumpy guy from the phone. Would you like to talk about your grumpiness? I happen to be a professional imaginary therepist." I said handing him the money. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. I went up to my room pouting because of the meany I just encountered on my journeys of pizza ordering. I put on my shoes, got a battery lamp (Like one of those lamps that looked like the old fashioned lamps from like 1420 except it has a battery and no flame) and walked downstairs out the back door. I walked a bit and sat down in the middle of the woods and started to eat my pizza until I heard a twig snap behind me.

"The fish ate the shrimp. The shrimp ate the krill. The krill ate the plankton. The plankton ate the seaweed. The seaweed ate the dirt. The dirt ate the dead fish." I said to whoever was behind me.

"So you are as rediclulous as Jeff says." said an unfamiliar voice.

"You want some pizza?" I asked the stranger. I heard him chuckled and saw a figure sit down in front of me.

"Sure." he said. I looked up and saw......

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE LINK!" I screamed with wide eyes.

"No, no my names Ben. I just look a lot like Link." he said after laughing his ass off, "It's cool that you noticed, though." he finished with a smile. He had brown hair and he had a Link costume on, as you can probably guess.

"It's cool that you exist the way you do," I replied taking a bite of pizza. "So you know Jeff do you? I'm sorry for your loss of brain cells."

"Ha, yeah. Me and Jeff are pretty good friends." he answered.

"Jeff and I." I corrected him.

He rolled his eyes, "I heard you two kissed." he said.

"From who?" I asked swollowing my third piece of pizza.

"From whom." he corrected.

"Touche." I said nodding my head in approval. "Seriously, though. Who told you?"

"Slenderman saw and he was nagging Jeff about it. I only overheard what they were saying." he replied.

"Overheard?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yup, overheard." he repeated taking a bite of his fifth piece of pizza. Dang, this kid eats faster than me, good for him, maybe he'll choke.

"Wait, is Slenderman like the guy from the other Creepypastas. Like are you the real Ben Drowned?" I asked and he nodded, since he had a mouth full of food.

"That's really cool. I like Slenderman, he's my favorite Creepypasta. With his formal attire he seems like the most sensible and witty." I said grinning.

"You got that right." I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hi, Jeff." I said as I sprawled out on the leaves and rubbed my tummy, "You want to come over and feel my food baby?" I asked him as he sat down beside me.

"Nope." he replied. I heard my stomach make a weird whale noise and he raised an eyebrow. I just continued to grin up at him from the forest floor. I looked to my left and saw a very tall, thin figure with a black suit and he had no face with a bald head.

"Hey Slendy, why don't you join the party?" I asked motioning for him to come over to the pizza box that Jeff had now started to dig into. He walked over and sat down to enjoy the awesomeness of pepperoni pizza.

*** I'm so sleep deprived, which is probably why this chapter is so weird. I had to get up early for a funeral and I went to sleep at 4am, so anyways I hope that you, whoever you may be, enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed having something to do on the hour long car ride. Deep in the hundred acre woods where Christopher Robin plays. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 137 10
You and Jeff had been best friends and neighbors since you were both little and basically grew up together, until you almost turned thirteen and move...
124K 2.9K 38
Who says a killer can't love someone? Jeff was suppose to kill a girl one night. But he didn't something made him stop. He took a good look a the gi...
1.3K 102 23
I met him on a Saturday night. It was dark, and unusually warm for a spring night. I ran into him in the woods near my house. I was the only victim h...
2.8K 59 54
A girl named Amy who meets a killer. Not knowing that there is a future to him with her.