The Girl on Tour

By Hailey_Michele

Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princ... More

Meeting MB
Meeting MB part 2
Truth or Dare
Big Brother
Rose
Finding Rose
My Past
Meeting the characters
A Day With Jacob Part One
A Day with Jacob Part Two
First Day with Mindless Behavior
Shopping
Breaking the news
Stress Giggles
Parks To Lopez
It's about to get real
Roc's Ex
A day with Bella's family
Skating
Party Heartbreaks
Boy, It's Over
Forgiveness
Updating Schedule
Road Trip part 1
Road Trip part 2
Road Trip part three
Road Trip Part 4
Re-introducing the characters
Road Trip Part Five
We at Disney
Happy Birthday, Bella Part 1
Please Read
Happy Birthday, Bella part two
New Story?
Happy Birthday Bella part 3
Back Home
Siblings Day Part One
New Story Up
Siblings Day Part Two
Craig and Loni
Movies
Bella, we need to talk
Let's go to the park
Rose is in a coma
One Year
Baby Day
Family Day
Studio
Boy Or Girl?
It's a...
Baby Shower Planning
Chresanto and Bella
Baby Shower
Santo's birthday
Please Read, This is Very Important
He's Coming...Maybe
Jacob Jr.
Grandma meets Grandson
We Are A Family
Guess What...
Tour?
First Day Of School
On Tour
Uhh.... (This is a chapter, I just can't think of a name.)
Jacob's POV
Bella's POV
Vegas Baby
End Of Tour
Court
Pizza
What's Good People(lol pleaseeee read this. It's short though)
Ally's Always Been Fake
Three Year Anniversary Part One
Three Year Anniversary Part Two
Why Won't He Ask Already?
The Wedding Part One
Imagines
Co-Writer
The Wedding Part Two
The Honey Moon
Court Date
❤︎ ❤︎ Epilogue ❤︎ ❤︎
Sequel
Sequel!!!!!!!! Read please
Please Read!

A Day Out

256 11 0
By Hailey_Michele

Today, I am spending the day with Rose and JJ while Jacob is at the studio. JJ is two and a half weeks old. "Rose, you wanna go to the zoo?" I asked. She nods. "Go get ready then." I said. She smiled and ran up to her room. Her birthday is in a month. Me and Jacob need to start planning her party. My baby is gonna be 8 years old. (I changed it sorry.)

I got me and JJ ready and helped Rose get ready. I was dressed in a Green Day shirt with white sweatpants and black and gold Nike Hightops. Rose was wearing my little pony sweat pants with a matching shirt and pink sketchers. JJ was in a blue onsie that said "B is for Bob." With a picture of Bob Marley and blue baby sweat pants and blue shoes. Sweat pants are just so comfy. And it's 58 degrees outside.

I helped Rose with her coat then put on mine and JJ's. Then we went to the zoo. We got there in five minutes and I put JJ in his stroller and Rose walked beside us, holding the stroller. "Where y'all wanna go first?" I asked. Rose thought for a minute. "This way." She said. We walked to the lions and I took Rose's picture. She was standing in front of it and you could see the lions behind. Then I got her picture holding JJ in front if the lions.

Half way through the zoo trip, Jacob called me. I pulled them to the benches. "Let's take a break real quick. Rose here is your drink." I said, handing her a juice. We sat on the bench and I pulled JJ's stroller in front of us so he was facing our way.

Bella- "Hey."

Jacob- "Hey, what are you doing?"

Bella- "Bout to take the kids to lunch. What are you doing?"

Jacob- "Taking a lunch break from recording. Walter says we're gonna be here all day. I might not get home til' seven."

Bella- "That's okay."

Jacob- "Good, I don't come home to a pissed off girlfriend."

Bella- *laughs* "It's fine. You're making money to support the kids.  Speaking of which, I was thinking about getting a job."

Jacob- "No, babe, I got us."

Bella- "Jacob, I know that. But it's always good to have a back up. What if one day we need it?"

Jacob- "Baby girl, I got you. I got me. I got us. I got our family. Forever. I promise."

Bella- "I know but, I wanna make sure if things go wrong, I got myself. And the kids. I can't do that without a job."

Jacob- "Bella, I love you. I'm not going any where. You are stuck with me for the rest of your life. Whether you like it or not."

Bella- *laughs* "I will always want you by my side."

Jacob- "Your wish is my command. You have nothing to worry about. I love you. Only you."

Bella- "Okay. I love you too. Only you."

Jacob- "Forever?"

Bella- *smiles* "Always."

Jacob- "Good, can I talk to my daughter real quick?"

Bella- "Yeah, I gotta put it on speaker though."

Jacob- "Okay."

Bella- "Here baby, it's daddy."

Rose- "Hey, daddy."

Jacob- "Hey, baby. Are you being good for mommy?"

Rose- "Yes. Are you being good for Mr. Walter and Mrs. Kiesha?"

Jacob- *chuckles* "I am trying. You're uncles aren't."

Santo- *in the background* "You better not get us in trouble or Imma kick ya ass."

Ray- *in the background* "Man, Santo shut up before Walter comes in here."

Craig- *in the background* "Y'all fixin to get in trouble cause here comes Kiesha."

Ray- *in the background* "Oh, snap."

Everyone- *laughs*

Jacob- "Alright, I got a surprise for all of you when I get home. I love you baby. Let me talk to mommy."

Rose- "Okay, I love you too." *gives phone to Bella and cintinues eating*

Bella- *takes it off speaker* "Hey, again."

Jacob- "Hi. I got a surprise for you and the kids. I will be home at 6 on the dot."

Bella- *smiles* "Can't wait."

Jacob- "Quick question how would you feel about going on a romatic vacation? Just me and you."

Bella- "I would love too."

Jacob- "Great, cause we leave in two weeks."

Bella- "Okay, baby. I love you."

Jacob- "I love you too."

Then we hung up. A romantic vacation? Sounds good to me. But who would watch the kids? I will figure that out later. Jacob might already have that figured out.

"Alright, where to for lunch?" I asked. All of us were in the car and ready to leave. "Sonic?" Rose asked. I nod and drive to Sonic. I got a cheese burger and fries for Rose with a cookies and cream milkshake and a cherry limeade. I got me two cheese burgers, fries, a cookies and cream milkshake and a cherry limeade. We are eating when we get home so, it'll be warm.

Before I ate, I fed JJ and laid him down for a nap then went to the kitchen and ate with Rose. "Did you have fun today?" I asked Rose. She smiled and nodded. "What happened?" She asked me. I was confused. "With what?" I said, clearly confused. "To Miranda and that man. They used to be my mommy and daddy. Then you and daddy were." She said. Oh, it's time for that talk.

"Well, you see, people, they do things. Things they don't mean too. Sometimes, people get hurt. You were one of the two people that got hurt, remember? I know you that dad died. That's who's grave we visit. I never told you but, mom, Miranda, didn't go tk jail. She was sent to a mental institute." I explained. She thought for a minute then shrugged. "Well, your my mommy know and daddy is my daddy. Santo and Prehia are mg brother and sister still." She said. I smiled. "That's right." I agreed.

Jacob walked in the house as soon as the clock turned to six o'clock. He hugged the kids then kissed me. "I'm so happy to be out of there now. It was fun but it took so long." He said. I smiled at him. "We're so happy you're home." I said. He held up a bag. "Surprises." Was all he said. Rose skipped into the living room and Jacob and I followed her, holding hands. "Did you have a good day today, baby?" Jacob asked me. "Yup. Did you have a good day at work?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yeah, Kiesha almost killed Ray and Santo. They were wrestling and ended up breaking a drum." He explained. I laughed.

"Okay." Jacob said before pulling out a baby doll. It was one that talk, moved, ate and peed/pooped. Rose loved it. He got JJ a blanket. He got me a locket with a picture of all of us. "Oh my gosh. Jacob, it's beautiful." I said. I turned around and he helped me put it on. I looked at it. Engraved on the back was "Forever and Always" it made me tear up. Tears of joy. I kissed Jacob and hugged him. "Thank you. I love it." I said. He smiled. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too."

After Rose laid down to take a nap, I got in the shower. JJ was still sleeping also. I was doing my hair when I felt arms around my waist and a chin was rested on my shoulder. "Hey, baby." I said. He kissed my shoulder. "Hi, love."

I turned in his arms so that I was facing him. I put my arms on his shoulders and stood on my toes so I could kiss him. I am shorter than him. He's 5 foot 4 inches. I am 4 foot 11 and a half inches. "Mmm, this is great." Jacob said. I smiled at him. "What is?" I asked. "Being here. With you. This water feels great on my back." He said. I giggled. "Does it hurt?" I asked. He nods. "A little bit." Jacob answered. "I'll give you a massage when we get done in here." I said.

Once we got done and dressed, I had Jacob lay on his stomach while I rubbed his back. "Where does it hurt?" I asked. "Right where you are rubbing." He answered. I continued rubbing it for the next 30 minutes. "Better?" I asked. "Very." He said. I stood up and he smacked my butt. I just looked at him for a second then we both started laughing.

I went down stairs to make dinner and he followed me. I started cooking and he picked me up, sitting me on the counter. "Let me. You been on your feet all day." He said. I smiled at him.

-skipping to bed time-

"Okay, the kids are now asleep." Jacob said. He sat down next to me on the bed. "So, the vacation. Wanna discuss it?" I asked. He chuckled. "It's all planned. The kids are gonna stay with my mom for the first week and Santo for the second." He explained. "Two weeks?" I asked. He nods. "Where are we going?" I asked. "That is one of your surprises." He told me. I smiled at him.

"There is one thing I need to tell you." He said. Again? "Well, the band is going on tour in 7 months. It's only a month but y'all are coming." He told me. I smiled. "Well, I....."

What do you think? It is kind of long. Can you see the picture? Please let me know in the comments. Vote/comment let me know if people are still reading this.
~Hailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 227 19
Y/N is living a hard and tough life! Your Catholic, and can't do ANYTHING a regular teenage girl wants to do, It's all because of your religion. Ever...
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...
1.3M 10.6K 66
Lexi Montez is a sister of young supermodel, Nina Montez, and dance prodigy, Nick Montez. She is never noticed, but she gets her heartache out throug...