Harry Potter One Shots and Tw...

By ImKatbug42

Harry Potter One Shots and Two Shots. These are mostly x Reader, but there are also Imagines. Most are pretty... More

Blush--Harry Potter x Reader
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part One Of Two
What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part Two of Two
Staring--Ron Weasley x Reader
Bet--Fred Weasley x Reader
As The Years Passed--George Weasley x Reader
A/N
Hapee Birthdae
Albus Severus Potter x Reader
Un-Used To It--Harry x Reader
Bet Part 2--Fred Weasley x Reader
A/N THANK YOUU
NEW STORY
Quidditch--Oliver Wood x Reader
I thought I Lost You--Charlie Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Harry x Reader x Tom Riddle
Bet Part 3/Final--Fred Weasley x Reader
Stuck In Time--Different Perspectives (Tom)
Young Remus Lupin x Reader
5 k
New Story? For Real This Time! (A/N)
Padfoot?--Young Sirius Black x Reader
Merry Christmas--Young James x Reader
Harry x Reader
A/N
Imagine for Lily
Neville x Reader
Fred and George Muggle AU
Viktor Krum x Reader
I'M SORRY
Dean x Reader
Halloween
Stuck in Time (Harry x Reader X Tom) Pt. 2
Thank You!
Young Remus Lupin x Reader (Pt. 2)
Happy Birthday!
Birthday Headcannons
GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Imagine for Samantha

You'll Be Okay--Ginny Weasley x Reader

15.6K 300 211
By ImKatbug42

A/N: This isn't one of my best ones, but I hope you enjoy. I know that it's not true to the story at some parts, but I got this idea when my friend was complaining about the lack of Ginny x Reader stories. Also this is a pretty long story, I just couldn't find a proper place to split it, so I hope you enjoy long one shots. :)

~~~~

You walked onto Platform 9 ¾ with your brother Draco, and your parents. It was your first year at Hogwarts, your brother's second. After you bid your parents a farewell, you waited on the platform with Draco.

"You excited, (Y/N)?" my brother asked.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous. What if I don't make any friends?"

"As long as you aren't hanging out with me," he said sarcastically.

"And why would I ever want to do that?" I retorted back, causing us both to laugh at our antics. Our mom would always yell at us for treating each other like that, but we always knew the other was kidding. My eyes wandered the platform, trying to find other first years to befriend. My eyes landed on a large group of redheads. I noticed the youngest one, and the only girl jumping up and down with excitement.

"Who are you looking at?" Draco asked me.

"Nobody," I lied.

"Don't lie to me (Y/N), I'll find out one way or another."

"Fine, I just noticed that the Weasleys have a daughter my age."

"Oh, well you better not talk to her, they're no good, those blood-traitors." I didn't have the same pure-blooded ideals as my family, and tried to ignore my brother's cold words. I looked awkwardly at the ground, thinking. "What are we worrying about now?" he asked, nudging me in the shoulder.

"What if I'm not in Slytherin?" I whispered.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You'll be fine."

"But dad will kill me."

"It's okay, (Y/N). You'll be okay. I promise."

"Okay." As we boarded the train, I left Draco to find his friends, as I went on a search for my own. As I walked down, I notice a lone mop of red hair in a car. Realizing that it was the youngest Weasley, I joined her in the car.

"Hi, can I sit here?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm Ginny."

"Weasley, right?"

"Yeah, and you must be a Malfoy?" she asked, regarding my long blonde, practically white hair.

"Yeah, uh, (Y/N)," I informed her, sitting down. "I almost asked you how you knew, but then I realized that the only two people I know with my hair color, I'm related to," I told her, laughing.

"You know, I thought the same thing, but then I realized that my entire family has practically the same hair as me," she admitted with a giggle. We went on like that for a while, practically crying from our laughter.

Halfway through the ride, we noticed our brothers arguing. Well Ron was arguing with Draco. They must have both come to check on us at the same time, and ran into each other or something.

"Oh God!" I pointed out our brothers to Ginny.

"I hope we won't have to deal with that for 6 more years," she said, letting hair fall in her face.

'Wow, she looked cute like that,' I thought, and then mentally slapped myself. 'She's my friend, my only  friend so far, I cannot like her.'

When I snapped back into reality, our brothers were still arguing. I opened the door a little to hear their conversation.

"She cannot hang out with my sister!" Draco yelled.

"It's not like I want her  to hang out with my sister !" Ron yelled back.

They went on back and forth like that for a minute or two, before I snuck out of the car and smacked Draco upside the head. Ginny and I broke out into laughter when I realized that Ginny had done the same to Ron. 'Wow, her laugh is really cute,' I thought, 'Oh no, not again. I can't be doing this'

After yelling at Draco, and reminding him that it was my life, and that he told me to make my own friends, he went his own way, and I joined Ginny in our car again.

Once we arrived at Hogwarts, I walked to the boats with Ginny. We passed my brother, and he hugged me and wished me good luck. The same thing happened when Ginny passed Ron, but when we passed the twins, Fred and George she said, they started teasing her.

"Does our wittle sister have a girlfriend?" they asked, causing her to blush. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away, walking the final distance to the boats.

As we were waiting to get sorted, Ginny and I stood together.

"Miss Ginerva Weasley." I squeezed Ginny's hand in reassurance, and wished her good luck.

She sat there for a few seconds, but soon enough, the hat called "GRYFFINDOR!" The whole table burst into cheers as she made her way to her brothers.

"Miss (Y/N) Malfoy." I walked up, and I could feel everybody's eyes on me. As the hat was placed on my head, I searched for my brother's eyes. He smiled warmly at me, and I looked to find Ginny.

"Ah, another Malfoy. This already makes you a good candidate for Slytherin. But, you're different. I can tell you aren't like your parents, or your brother. Blood status isn't important to you."

As my eyes found Ginny's I noticed that she was sitting with her brothers, practically falling out of her seat with anticipation.

"You are very smart, could be a Ravenclaw. But you don't like conflict do you? No, you couldn't be a Hufflepuff." That caused me to let out a sigh of relief. "I don't think you would like being in Slytherin though. I can't put you there."

I looked at Ginny, and she could see the fear in my eyes. She mouthed 'It's okay,' and I blushed, looking at me feet.

"Oh! You fancy a Weasley, do you? That in itself proves that you are brave enough to defy your parents' wishes. GRYFFINDOR!"

After they removed the hat from my head, I could feel everybody's eyes on me again. There were a lot of gasps. I looked at my brother to see his reaction, and I could tell he was shocked. I joined Ginny and her brothers at the Gryffindor table, and sat down.

"I told you, you'd be okay," Ginny whispered taking my hand, and smiling at me.

"The thing is, I don't think I will be," I told her, knowing full well that my parents would probably not allow me home at this rate.

After a minute or so of whispers, they called the next student, "Miss Luna Lovegood." She was sorted into Ravenclaw, and that's all I remember, because I became trapped in my own thoughts.

~~~~ TWO YEARS LATER ~~~

I was planning on asking Ginny to the Yule Ball. I was going to do it that night. The only people that knew about my crush on her were the Weasleys, aside from Ginny obviously, Hermione, and Draco. I had spent every holiday and break with the Weasley family, due to my current status with my own family. Draco and I still had an unbreakable Brother/Sister bond, but no matter how much he tried to convince our father, he wouldn't let me return.

When I heard the news that Neville had asked her, I broke down. How could Neville, Neville Freaking Longbottom, the shyest guy in the entire world, ask my best friend to the ball before I could?

"(Y/N)! I have a date to the ball!" she told me, excited.

"So I've heard," I told her, trying to hide my tears.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Nothing," I lied.

She sat on my bed and asked again, "(Y/N), I know you well enough to know that you're lying."

"Fine, the person I wanted to go to the ball with has just gotten a date," I told her.

"Does that person happen to be me?" she asked, almost too innocently.

"Don't flatter yourself," I retorted.

She then tackled me onto my bed, and forced me to tell her who.

"I won't tell you!" I yelled.

"At least answer me this." I nodded. "Why didn't you ask them?" She questioned.

"Because I shouldn't be in Gryffindor," I mumbled under my breath. Unluckily for me, she heard me.

"Of course you should be in Gryffindor!" she yelled at me. "Why else would the hat have put you in here?"

"It said I was brave for going against what my parents wanted, and liking a Weasley."

"You like one of my brothers on our first day here?" she asked, not believing her ears.

"No you idiot, I liked you, and I still do."

She just sat there, not talking.

"Please say something," I pleaded, "Anything!"

"YOU DID WANT TO GO TO THE BALL WITH ME, YOU LIAR!" she yelled jokingly.

"Shhh, the whole school doesn't need to know."

She pushed me on the bed and kissed me. I kissed back passionately, and soon our kiss became a full on snogging session.

Hermione walked in, "(Y/N)! Gi-" she cut off when she saw us. She just turned around and closed the door.

Later that night after sorting out what we would do for the ball (We agreed that she would still go with Neville, since she already said yes.), we walked down into the common room holding hands.

"SEE, I TOLD YOU GUYS! PAY UP!" Hermione yelled.

"Wait, no, they hold hands all the time, that doesn't mean they're together." Ron pointed out.

"You guys were betting on us?" I asked, looking at them, and then looking at Ginny.

"Well, we all knew you both liked each other," George said.

"And we knew it was going to happen eventually," Fred continued.

"So, yeah we were betting on it," the twins finished together.

"Well I guess you'll have to pay Hermione," Ginny said, pulling me in for yet another kiss.

~~~~
A/N: Once again sorry for this not being the best work. I really did enjoy writing it, but sorry for the length, I just couldn't find a good spot to split it. I hope you enjoyed, and like I said, I know that some parts aren't true to the story, like Ron being on the train before his second year. Anyways, thanks for reading.

Much Love

-Katelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 33.2K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 44.5K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx