Jeff the Killer love story

By UrOnUrOwn

Lyric just started her senior year of high school when she meets Jeff the Killer. He had fallen in love with... More

Jeff the Killer love story
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Author's Note *Very important*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 4

15K 421 285
By UrOnUrOwn

Chapter Four

So I got a call from my mom during lunch saying she had to work late, which means I am now walking 2 1/2 miles to get to my house again. 'lovely' I thought sarcastically as I pulled my hoodie closer to me.

I suddenly got this weird feeling that I was being watched and my mind drifted into thoughts about that creepy Jeff guy.

"No Lyric! You cannot freak yourself out like that."I quietly chastised myself. But I could've sworn I saw a figure in a white hoodie in my peripherals. When I looked over though, whatever it was, or wasn't, was gone.

When I finally had only a few blocks to my house I noticed a small park that I hadn't seen before. I decided to rest there for a minute and take in the scenery, what little there was anyway. I sat down on a bench and rested until I heard a rustling coming from behind me.

I turned around and saw the entrance to a small trail through the trees, which I wasn't going to go into until I heard a soft "meow".

I slowly walked down the short trail that came to a clearing and found a pure white kitten with blue eyes staring up at me. I picked him up and he licked my nose.

"Aw, you're such a cute little guy aren't you? Why are you all alone out here?" He didn't have a collar on so he must be a stray.

Then I heard a much louder rustling from the trees in front of me, I knew it could only be from a human. I slowly looked up and saw a 5ft 11inch tall guy standing a few yards away from me. He had on a white hoodie with red stains, which I hoped wasn't blood. His hair was long and so black that it looked burnt and his face looked like white leather. He had a big grin cut into his face and he had no eyelids. What scared me more then the knife in his hand was the fact that I actually found him extremely attractive.

" Why didn't you accept my friend request?" he asked me looking strait into my eyes.

I didn't know what to do, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I ran. I ran faster than I ever have in my entire 17 years and 11 1/2 months of living. I ran all the way to my house, kitten in my arms, and didn't look back until the front door was locked.

I set the cat down on the couch and ran to lock the back door. I ran to lock all the windows and I didn't stop running until the kitten, a kitchen knife and I were in the basement of my house away from danger. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear.

I stayed down in the basement for about an hour until I got a call from my mother.

"Lyric! Where are you? I'm home and you're not here!"

I ran upstairs with the kitten and as soon as I saw my mom I set him down and hugged her so tight I 'm not sure how she could breath, and I just let the tears fall. As they streamed down my face she rubbed my back and soothed me until I could stop crying. When I was done, she led me to the couch and sat me down.

"Honey, what's wrong!? Did someone hurt you? Do I need to call the police?"she was talking really fast and I was just getting my breathing back to normal, so I hardly had any time to speak.

"No, mom. Something just scared me really bad in the woods today. It's no big deal." I lied wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Then why were you crying so much? It had to be somewhat of a big deal for a tough girl like you to get like this." she was looking in my face for any red flags that there was more going on.

So I put on my best pokerface, " No, I just tripped and fell into a small ditch with a snake in it, but I didn't get bitten. I'm okay really and I found a kitten." I lied.

"oh," she looked at the kitten for a second and back to me. "You can keep it if you promise to take care of it." she said as if she could read my mind.

"Thank you so much. I promise I'll take care of him forever and ever!" I said tackling her in a hug.

"Okay, okay. You're welcome, but don't break your promise."

" I won't I swear." I said cuddling the kitten.

"Well you're going to give him a name aren't you?" she asked petting his head.

"oh, yeah, " I thought for a second and got the perfect name."Grim." I said.

"Are you sure?" mother said.

"Positive." I said smiling. That night I slept with Grim in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 137 10
You and Jeff had been best friends and neighbors since you were both little and basically grew up together, until you almost turned thirteen and move...
6.2K 161 30
'"Jeff?" I ask. He didn't respond. I get up and walk to the door. He gets up and grabs his knife. "Jeff?!" I yell. "Shhhh no need to yell." He says...
423K 7.4K 39
What happens when a sassy girl, with a swearing habit, meets a forever smiling killer, with a strange obsession over her? Will he kill her if she doe...
4.2K 103 9
The infamous crazed killer has been wreaking havoc, killing all across town and tonight it's your turn. But will you be too interesting to kill? More...