Jeff the Killer love story

By UrOnUrOwn

Lyric just started her senior year of high school when she meets Jeff the Killer. He had fallen in love with... More

Jeff the Killer love story
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Author's Note *Very important*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 2

16.8K 456 184
By UrOnUrOwn

Chapter Two

As I walked through the front door I noticed that it wasn't locked."Mom!" no answer. She wasn't home yet. 'She must've forgotten while we were rushing out to the car' I just decided to forget about it.

I was bored so I decided to get on Facebook. I noticed friend requests from Jamie and Ariel and accepted them, but there was one that I didn't recognise. Some guy named Jeff the killer wanted to be my friend. I looked onto his page to see if I knew him and saw dosens of creepy pictures of children that had been mutilated and smiles cut into teenagers faces. I was kind of freaked out, because I didn't know him and he seemed a little crazy. I mean, I love horror movies, the more blood and guts the better, but this guy seemed too creepy. I decided to decline his request and logged off Facebook.I proceeded to lay in my bed and listen to Pierce the Veil.

* * *

"Lyric, Lyric wake up."

"What do you want mom?"I grumbled rolling over onto my back.'I must've fallen asleep' I thought.

She huffed "I want to know if you want any dinner. I was thinking pizza."

"Pizza?" I shot up in bed rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, pizza. Do you want some?" She asked.

"Uh, duh, " I said walking out of the room and downstairs. " pepperoni, please."

"Alright." she said calling the pizza place a few blocks away. Pretty convenient, huh?

I walked to the couch in the lounge and turned on the TV with the remote. As I was flicking through channels, I noticed an odd news report. " A mother, father and two children were found brutally murdered in their homes last night.They look to have been dead for at least a week. We have no leads on who's responsible, but we think the killer is a young male around the age of 17 to 25. If you have any information contact the GAPD. Now to Nicky with more news for you." I almost threw up when they showed the picture of the family. It was them, on Jeff's facebook I saw them. They were only found last night and Jeff's post was 4 days ago.

"Hey, hun, are you okay? You look paler than normal." I snapped out of my daze to see my mother's concerned face."Huh? Oh, yeah I'm okay. I'm still just a little tired."I said quickly.

"Okay, well the pizza's here." she said holding out a box of warm, pepperoni pizza.

"You know, I don't really feel well. I'm just gonna head up to bed." I stood up and walked toward the stairs.

" Alright, hun. Goodnight." she replied. "You, too."

I made sure to close and lock my window before changing into my pj's and slipping into bed. That night I dreamt of the horrible things that happened to those people. What if Jeff was responsible?

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.1K 27
I was gonna kill her until I found out she was broken and she wanted to die. What was the point of killing we her then, there's no fun in that. I wa...
451 29 16
*Only own my stuff updated Saturdays* Meet Love, just your average good girl gone psycho. Meet Jeff, and yes I do mean Jeff The Killer. Whats the di...
276 46 22
Meet Camron, she is bullied at home and at school, and everyone thinks she is an emo freak. She wants to die, but then she meets Jeff and everything...
124K 2.9K 38
Who says a killer can't love someone? Jeff was suppose to kill a girl one night. But he didn't something made him stop. He took a good look a the gi...