DISCONTINUED Ultra Secrets (T...

By chocolate_dimplez

Kash promised Cammie that he would never leave but when the fast paced, gang life he once lived catches up wi... More

Chapter 1 - Hand Cuffs & Coffee Stains
Chapter 2 - Foolish Woman
Chapter 3 - Gender
Chapter 4 - Number 41127
Chapter 5 - Greasers
Chapter 6 - Arm Candy
Chapter 7 - Price After 6
Chapter 8 - Quick Fix
Chapter 9 - Blinded
Chapter 10 - Bad Habits
Chapter 11 - Heir to the Throne
Chapter 12 - Bond
Chapter 13 - In Charge
Chapter 14 - Stairs
Chapter 15 - Thanks to Sally
Chapter 16 - Wild Card
Chapter 17 - If It Counts
Chapter - 18: Making Progress
Chapter 19 - My Love
Chapter 20 - Jujitsu & Jesus
Chapter 21 - Eyes Off
Chapter 22 - The Bonfire
Chapter 23 - An Arm and a Leg
Chapter 24 - Status Quo
Chapter 25 - Flame
Chapter 26 - Threes
Chapter 27 - Ms. French
Chapter 28 - Cabin
Chapter 29 - Notes
Chapter 30 - Answers and some bad news :(
Update
Chapter 32: Unlimited Authority
Chapter 33 - Dating The Enemy
Hey There
IM BACK Chapter 34: Background Info to Catch Up! Chapter Next week
Chapter 35: Harris Peterson
The chaper will be up tomorrow at 12
Chapter 36: Truths and Vices Pt. 1
Chapter 37: Truths and Vices Pt. 2
Chapter 38: Transition
Chapter 39: Corona & Cocoa Mix
Chapter 40: Tigertail
Chapter tomorrow
Chapter 41: Freeze Dance
So about this book...

Chapter 31 - Beef, Marriage, & Money Laundering

6.4K 137 94
By chocolate_dimplez

~I have not been writing for so long. I thought that I would be going for a little bit of time but I ended up going on a three month hiatus. If you care to know why you can continue to read this paragraph. The ending of my school year was hard for some reason. I though Seniors were going to have a lot of time to relax but they just started piling on work and I was stressed out. And the college I am going to is just so annoying when it comes to signing up for everything, like the process is difficult for no reason. I have also been going through some issues with my own self. I am an introvert, I have always know that but an INFJ (which is kind of rare). I feel like sometimes I cannot connect to people and I have a bit of social anxiety. But I try to fight through it and the first thing I did was just take more pictures of myself and try to love who I see. So I made an Instagram: kay_brownie_ and I just try not to think about what anyone may think. I also had extreme writers block. Every time I tried to write I stopped or did something else. I tried to write Waking Up but my heart was still with Cammie and Kash and I couldn't put this book up any longer so I want to start back.~

~However I did stop writing completely because I was just like, where did my readers go when I paused and went onto the other book but I was like you know I have to just write and whoever reads, reads because I do like these stories and they make me feel good when I get them out and onto a screen. So I will do this because I love it and I love you all. My lovelies lol.~

~Now that is out of the way, let me explain how I am starting this back up. By the time you read this I would have erase the text of the last chapter, Chapter 29 and just put what I am going to explain. I didn't like how chapter 29 went which made me stop as well. So this chapter will technically be chapter 29. I am going to start with a recap of chapter 28 - Cabin. It'll just be like the last two scenes so it doesn't start of confusing. Here we go!~

~_~_~_~-Chapter 28 Ending- ~_~_~_~_~_

Kash saw that Ivan and Slim were already here and he was surprised that they were able to find the place.

"We're going into the woods?" she widened her eyes, trying to see into the darkness.

"Yup," he grabbed her hand as they walked away from the car.

"Old log cabins in the woods? Does this make sense to you? Haven't we already faced enough of this with Pipaluk? Don't you watch scary movies?" she questioned him.

"Cammie, shut up,": he mumbled.

"How do you even know this place?" she asked him as she tripped.

"Me and a girl I was with in high school used to come here to mess around all of the time," Kash continued walking as Cammie let go of his hand.

"How romantic," she rolled her eyes and then grabbed Kash's hand again when she almost twisted her ankle.

"You and Camron are so clumsy," Kash laughed.

When they arrived to the cabin, Kash walked in to Ivan and Slim talking. "Kash why you have us up in the woods like I'm not afraid of nature and shit_?" Ivan asked.

Cammie walked through the place with old wooden chairs and tables. She went to sit by one and Slim walked over to her, "I haven't talked to you in a while." He said to her and sat next to her. Cammie sighed and rolled her lips together, turning away from him. She didn't want to believe that Slim wasn't genuine but their relationship was based off of what Diablo wanted to happen-but her and Kash's relationship was based off of him breaking and entering her home.

"Why are you-" he started to ask but then sighed. Slim brushed her hair back and put his hands on the side of her face. He brought her head closer and kissed her on the forehead, "-Cam you are still my best friend and I love you no matter what you think I've done,"

Cammie didn't pay him any mind, but she did look towards the door the opened slowly. She was confused as she saw the Chief walk in with a few officers. They were all in regular clothes and greeted them with a cheery smile.

"What are you doing here Chief?" Kash asked.

"I got a call that you guys wanted to meet up to discuss what we were going to do about Victor Wellington," Chief said. They all looked at each other, confused.

"That's not-" Ivan started but didn't say anything afterwards.

The door opened again and Travis came in, stopping suddenly and Carol Anne followed with her crate, "You guys we have a lot to talk about-" her stomach hit the floor and she gulped.

"Carol Anne-" the Chief said, "-you are the linguist we recently added to the team,"

Carol Anne stammered, trying to get her words out but they were caught in her throat.

Donatello looked at the message he sent to the chief on his phone and smiled as he sat on the bed in his father's home, "I'm too good,"

~_~_~-Chapter 29/31 – Beef, Marriage & Money Laundering-~_~_~

Kash rested his hand on the wooden ledge and inhaled the smell of the fresh water rushing down to the base of the fall. The cool breeze was endless and every time he felt remorse it brushed against his face reminding him that what he did was worth it and would save anyone else that entered his life in the future. It was done. The curse was broken, his spirits lifted. The one who poisoned his life was no longer living but floating down the stream, white water now pink due to the mixture of blood.

A minute ago he held the pistol to Donatello's forehead and made him countdown to his own death. He watched as Donatello flinched and fell over the banister, his spine breaking as he hit a rock on the way down. Even though he had already floated away, every time Kash looked down he felt like he could still see his body floating there.

Kash looked down once more the slight smile he had turned into confusion. Immediately his insides collapsed and he let out a noise.

"Cam," he shouted at her body with the bullet hole on her forehead. Her eyes were open with shock and she stared right back up at him, reminding him that it wasn't Donatello that he killed.

"I told you that it wouldn't be that hard," he heard from behind him and looked at Donatello standing on the huge deck with his arms folded.

"What-what do you mean?! I just fucking_ shot you!" he shouted at him.

"No you didn't. When I told you to shoot whoever caused you pain from the beginning, the one who came into your life and poisoned all around you and took away what you worked for, you instantly shot Cammie. And you know what you felt," Donatello started, "-relief."

"No-no-no, I didn't do that. I don't feel relief. I love her I didn't shoot her," Kash pleaded.

"You were always better alone and that's exactly what you wanted and you got that," Donatello explained.

"But because you got all soft, you didn't want to come right out and kill her. You faked this whole family vacation so that she wouldn't see it coming," Doantello continued and then disappeared.

Suddenly Kash saw that the deck was full of tourists taking pictures. People were laughing and having a great time and he felt out of place. When he looked over the ledge, Cammie was no longer there.

"Daddy! Daddy! Did you do it?" Riley came running to him and pulled at his leg.

All in white approaching him was his entire family. His mother, sisters and nieces and nephews. Along with them was his children, Cammie's small family and all who was left of the gang. They were all in white and were excited.

"Uncle Rah, did Aunty Cam go off crying or something?" Rebekah ran over and looked around for Cammie, "Where is she?"

"Aye man put that away we are in public," Ivan took the pistol from Kash's hand.

"Did you purpose?" Riley ask.

Kash was confused, "Propose. Did you propose?" Rebekah smiled.

"Where's Penguin?" Slim asked Kash and they locked eyes.

"Mommy, where's mommy," Camron jumped up and down fussing.

"Where's mommy?" he kept asking over and over again as Kash's heart beat increased. He really did it and it was all coming back to him now. They all came here for Donatello and the night before they finally got rid of him. The lines between reality and the spirit world blurred with Cammie's presence and he thought he killed Donatello again but it was Cammie....it was Cammie.

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Camron asked him again.

"I don't know!" Kash jumped up and shouted.

His breathing was heavy as he scowled at his son. Kash was on the couch asleep when Camron walked towards him and kept asking for Cammie. Camron's lips trembled and he began to cry. Kash was still stuck on the fact that this dream felt so real that he couldn't respond right away.

"Ronnie," Kash rubbed his forehead and then picked Camron up, "-I'm sorry. I had a bad dream."

"Me too, that's why I wanted mommy," Camron said.

"You can come to me when you have a bad dream," Kash told him as he laid back on the couch with him, "-what was the dream about?"

"Big scary monsters," he began to explain.

Afterwards Kash talked to him, "Monsters aren't that scary-people and what they can do to you is scary. The only monsters that exist is the monsters within people, people that hurt people for personal gain. Real monsters hide between faces like mine-" Kash said.

Camron sat up, "You're a monster?" he asked.

Kash realized that he was venting to his son and he sighed, "The tickle monster," he began to tickle Camron who laughed uncontrollably.

Kash went upstairs to brush his teeth and a few minutes in, he felt Cammie's hands slip around his sides. After that vivid nightmare he relaxed in her embrace and closed his eyes down.

"I had to run out to the grocery store with Leah and Rubin to get something to make for breakfast. Riley was knocked out and Camron wanted to sleep in the living room with you so I left them. Irresponsible? I know but I wanted to cook something before I go to work because I understand that you are kind of out of it," Cammie said in one breath.

Kash reached his hand back and rested it on her behind and sighed, "I'm taking that as you understand," she said to him.

"Why aren't you talking about our meeting at the cabin? I know last night was crazy but-," Cammie started.

"I just can't right now," Kash washed his mouth out and dried his face. He turned around and cupped her face, "-just let me breathe."

Cammie folded her arms and nodded, taking a step back. She didn't want to make him angry because he wasn't acting how he normally does when he is upset. Last night Kash and Travis switched places which was rare. They were both quiet, caught in their thoughts as everything unraveled. Then Kash became loud and destructive and he had to leave. She couldn't even bring him straight home because she knew that he would break everything he could get his hands on. Instead she took him to another area in the woods.

Travis on the other hand was fairly quiet. He just sat back and listened, nodding and blinking at a normal rate. He didn't take longer breaks, nor did he flare his nostrils and began to lunge for his weapons. Instead he sat with his hands folded and he and Carol Anne were the last to leave.

That doesn't mean that everything is alright with him, it just means that he is getting into his mind frame and whoever he has to deal with first will experience it the worse.

But now Kash was as calm as other, meaning that he and Travis will be on the same page the next time they meet.

"What were you planning on making for breakfast?" he smiled at her and Cammie sighed, leaving the bathroom with him.

"I was going to make corn muffins, buttermilk waffles and use the left over fried chicken that Rebekah made last night. And then make guava juice or something," Cammie said as she took out some clothes for work.

"Why?" Kash asked.

"Well-I make the best breakfast and I know the kids miss that during the week," she smiled at Kash slightly, "-and I figured you needed it. My breakfast is sort of magical."

"You know what else is magical?" Kash pulled her arms and kissed her on the lips.

Cammie giggled, "That was so corny and you call me corny all of the time."

"All I wanted to do wanted to do was say good morning," Riley covered her eyes and walked away from the doorway.

Cammie smiled and both her and Kash shouted, "Good morning Riley!"

"Good morning, Good morning," Riley ran back by the door and waved her hand like a princess with a smile.

Riley went to brush her teeth and Cammie went downstairs with Rubin and Camron who were watching television. Leah was playing around in her play pen and cooed when Cammie came near. Cammie picked her up for a while and played with her, putting her back down because she had to make breakfast quickly and then head off to work.

As Cammie spent most of the time in the kitchen, browsing through her co-worker's blogs, Kash came downstairs and got on the phone.

"Carol Anne y'all good?" Kash asked. He didn't know if she went home alone and if Travis even decided to go home right away. Calling him wasn't an option because Travis shuts his phone off when he is in this mood.

"We're all good," he heard Travis' voice and was confused.

"Travis? What are you doing over there man? I hope y'all didn't get into it," Kash worried.

Travis looked down at how Carol Anne hugged his abdomen as he had one hand behind his head and the other with the house phone to his ears. They locked the door so they didn't have to worry about Josiah or Jeremiah barging in while the duvet barely covered their bodies.

"Nah man. We're straight," Travis reached down and touched her hair. He couldn't run his hands straight through it unless it was blown out but he didn't care. He liked how it felt and it's been so long since he's done this.

Kash smirked and looked around, "Son-"

"Yup," Travis was glad that Kash caught on and he didn't have to say it out right like he would have to if it was London.

"You got the cheeks?" Kash asked.

"Made my move right when she was changing the bed sheets," Travis whispered.

"I hear you," Carol Anne woke up and snatched the phone, "You guys are so childish." She told Kash.

"Sorry, Judy. I'm surprised you aren't still asleep," Kash joked.

"Whatever. How are you and Cammie holding up? Especially after your scene?"

"I'm chilin'," Kash sat back.

"You and Ivan hang out too much. You are starting to talk just like him," Carol Anne said. She sighed, "-I'm sorry Kash."

"Don't apologize. Listen I'll see you guys later when I figure it out," Kash told them.

"Okay, cool," Carol Anne said and then hung the phone up. She looked up at Travis and he pulled her and kissed her forehead.

"Can I ask you something?" Travis asked. Cammie nodded, "-Cammie's not better than me right?"

"Shut up," Carol Anne rolled her eyes plucked his lips.

When Cammie was done cooking, she saw that Kash was taking turns fake slamming the kids on the couch. Leah was in her play pen jumping and cheering, especially when Cammie let her sample the waffles first. Cammie went upstairs and got ready for work and soon left. The events of the meeting weight heavy on her mind.

-

"Aye," Ivan took out a pocket knife and began to carve into the wall of the log cabin, "-who invited you ops? Y'all sure know how to crash a party."

One of the officers spoke up, "We received a call that there was going to be a meeting regarding our deal so," he shrugged, "-we're here."

"Don't get fresh with me," Ivan said something that his grandmother says all of the time.

Jason walked past Carol Anne and the Chief outside and walked in, "Why did you guys allow Carol Anne to come here and she is working with the Gang Task Force?" Jason asked, "Who told you guys?" Jason looked at the officers.

He looked around the room at Kash who was pacing around with his hands shoved down in his pockets. He looked like any second he was about to go off like he anticipated anything that was going to be said tonight. Cammie looked over at Slim without a reason and because of the heat Slim felt, he boiled over.

"Well I'm guessing it's my fault right?" he asked.

"I didn't say that you but if you feel liable for it then go ahead," she crossed her arms.

"There you go! Before you understand what is going on you point a favor! And you used to hate when people did that to you,"

"There you go defending yourself for something that no one accused you of! We are all looking at each other so why are you feeling guilty if I just so happened to be looking in your direction!' Cammie shouted at him and Slim didn't respond.

"Exactly," she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up if you won't tell us why you guys are beefing," Kash sucked his teeth and looked at the two.

Cammie's mouth dropped and she stood up, "Beefing?" she asked and pointed at him, "This is more than beef! It's Fillet Mignon with coffee barbeque sauce and wedged potatoes. Grilled to perfection on the fourth of July! This is not simply beef! That we are talking about here!" Cammie shouted.

Ivan looked over at Kash, "Son, get ya wife. She is on some bullshit_," Ivan looked back over at Cammie, "-you sipped something before you got here?"

"Wacky bunch," one of the officers whispered and then chuckled.

Kash rubbed his face, "Cam stop rambling and being weird! Slim stop talking reckless! And Ivan she is not my wife," Kash massaged his temples with irritation.

"Stop saying that,' Cammie turned her frustration towards him.

"Saying what? That you're not my wife?" Kash glared at her, "Well you're not."

"How could you say that?" Cammie asked.

"You guys have a life together. Four fucking_ kids and a house," Slim added.

"And I work to hide all of your money. Don't deny me-ring or not," Cammie told him.

Travis stood up and pounded on the walls getting them to stop talking. As the wall shook they panicked because any random outburst from Travis was scary and they knew he was going to lash out.

However, he didn't yell, "Carol Anne is outside fighting for her job and you guys are talking about beef, marriage and money laundering," Travis looked at them each in the face, "-I'm not in the mood. I'm really not in the mood for anyone's bullshit_ today."

"Now I got enough bullets for everyone in the room," he looked at all of them and then the cops, "-and more. And I can release the whole clip on y'all asses if I wanted to and be out!"

Travis sat back down, "Y'all don't want me to act up I won't but I know that I won't have to repeat myself. Clear?" he asked and then looked to Slim and Kash, "Claro?" he said in Spanish.

Travis sat back down and the argument died down.

"Carol Anne you betrayed our task force. I hope you understand that we can no longer keep you on the team,"

Carol Anne held her head up and blinked hard. That couldn't be the end of the career she chased after and paid for so long. What about her sons? How was she going to raise them? The last thing she wanted was to have to be dependent on Travis.

"Yes the father of my sons is involved and yes I am friends with them but I have not been giving them information," Carol Anne said.

"That's questionable because there were so many operations that failed because they didn't show up to pick up shipments. Shipments that you knew were rigged. That means that you could have easily protected them so that we couldn't get to them,"

"Chief Lyle that is not what happened at all. You aren't messing with amateurs here. They've been in the game longer than you think. Even if I destroyed the chances of you guys getting them earlier, which I did not, you're lucky they are still around because you guys would have been in trouble," she began, "-creating Drag-Ex and releasing it to the public. About a dozen killed already. Plus you are working with them to take care of Victor and allowing them to run the streets? Sir, I'm afraid you've already made a deal with the devil and you signed your name with your very own blood."

"As you are about to find out tonight, they don't take betrayal kindly and I'm here to make sure that you are keeping your end of the deal,"

It was silent in the room when they entered and some of the officers motioned towards Travis, meaning that he had said something that made them quiet down.

"Is everyone here?" the Chief asked.

"No," Slim answered.

"Does she still have her job?" Travis asked him.

The Chief nodded slowly and Travis looked at Carol Anne who smiled slightly. They waited a little more and then London and Becky walked inside.

"What took you two so long?" Kash asked.

"Had trouble figuring out where it was?" Jason added on a question.

"He thought he saw a bear cub," Becky folded her arms and sat next to Cammie.

"And then what?" Ivan shrugged.

"It was a rock," London sat on the table.

"And it took you a half hour to figure out it was a rock?" Kash questioned.

"I put it in the car. I'm trying to become an interior decorator and I think it would look nice in the living room," London said.

Nearly everyone slapped their foreheads and mumbled under their breaths.

"Is he serious?" Chief Lyle asked.

"Unfortunately," Cammie shook her head.

"Y'all let's just start. All weapons by the door in this crate," Carol Anne put her files on the table and put the crate by the door. The officers turned in their guns and watched as the guys removed pistols and knives from pockets that were nearly undetectable. London removed the glass bottle of acid from a band around his calves and tossed it to the officer who was checking to make sure they were all stripped of weapons.

"London be careful with that," Ivan shouted.

"It's closed," London sucked his teeth as he walked away.

Travis put his handgun on the side of the crate because there wasn't any more room and walked away, "ALL of your weapons," Carol Anne reminded him. He hissed and out the other handgun down and when Carol Anne looked at him he put his pocket knife on the top.

"You a crazy mother f-" Ivan said under his breath.

"This will work better if we all told the truth. The entire truth," Carol Anne nodded and made eye contact with them all.

Cammie walked over to Kash and sat on his lap, leaning over to tell him something, "Do you think we should tell them the supernatural stuff?" Kash shook his head, 'no'.

"And that means no whispering," Carol Anne looked at Cammie.

"And no attitudes or grudges for impulses that we both acted on," Cammie added.

"Damn_ Carol Anne you need ice for that burn," London laughed.

"Is this a joke?" Chief Lyle interrupted and shouted.

"This is how we are. You don't got no badge on in here so you can bring down that authoritative tone," Ivan walked up to him, "-got it Lyle? Good."

Cammie sighed and leaned back on Kash, "Whoever has something to say or a suspicion. Voice it and we deal with it head on."

"I have something to say," Becky started, "I want to know why Slim asked me to get those notes from Carol Anne," Becky said.

"When did this happen?" Kash asked.

"Yeah why did you Slim?" Carol Anne asked.

"Basically-" Slim began, "-I know that trusting Donatello was stupid because that's Diablo's son-"

"The drug lord, Diablo?" Lyle asked.

"Y'all popos fucking_ stupid," Ivan sighed, "Yes El Devil-o the drug dealer!"

"Anyway. It wasn't always like that. He was my friend, for longer than any of you guys may think and I always believed what he said because I felt bad for him. He would want to change and do the right thing and not know how to go about it so I figured that because I was on the right side, he would follow through,"

"But you ended up covering his tracks for him. Now tell me Slim if that was right?" Cammie asked.

"I know it wasn't," Slim sighed, "-I thought it would work out and I knew if I told you guys then you wouldn't give him a chance."

"Well that's where you fucked_ up because now the both of y'all have us to deal with," Kash interrupted, "-I told everyone when we were sitting in that room in the South Pole! Any traitors will be dealt with so stand up and say something now and make it easy for yourself. What the fuck_ made you think that you could betray us and not face the consequences," Kash was angry to the point that he laughed.

"Listen. All of us in here messed up," Slim began.

"Pause," Ivan said, "-we all still don't know how you getting the notes had anything to do with Donatello. Wasn't it the girl Liv who wrote them but it was really Castillo?"

Carol Anne and Cammie looked at each other and then Slim. A small part of Cammie wanted to talk but she remembered how much she cared about Slim and couldn't see him go.

"Donatello wrote those notes," Carol Anne said.

"Wait what?" Kash laughed, "Explain this. Don't throw a bunch of BS Carol Anne. Take out your little files and talk all smart like you do."

Cammie looked at Kash and got up. He usually wasn't this delirious and the fact that she could hear his accent made her nervous. The last thing she needed was him pelting her off of his lap.

"Explain Slim," Carol Anne said.

"My intentions weren't great from the beginning," Slim said, "C.D.V. those bullets that Cammie bothered you all about stood for Carlito, Don and Victor. Kash didn't have his initial on it because he was supposed to be the head and Diablo thought it was too crowded. When the Vegas gang and the California gang combined, it was meant for me to help take everyone out so that just Kash and I were left. So that's why Don came along the way and then Victor. As more people started to die that's when we were introduced to them. He was grooming an empire for when he was gone and we were chosen,"

Kash clasped his hands as if he was praying and put them to his lips. "So are you saying that you were responsible for the deaths of everyone that we lost so far? Including your brother? Is that what you are admitting to?" Kash asked.

"So you were going to get all of us killed?" London asked.

"You know for someone who prides themselves on solving problems. You sure do put yourself into a lot of them and you don't want problems with me," Kash said. The officers had no choice but to listen. They couldn't even begin to get on this level, they were mere spectators.

"Not directly. I did not play a part in it. I just had to get everyone together," Slim defended.

"But that still means you played a part in it because you knew what the plan was," Travis spoke up.

"Listen. Once I got to know you guys and I realized that this was the only real family that I had. I began to care. That's why I busted my ass_ to help everyone. Shit_ isn't easy for me because I was trying to do right by everyone," Slim said.

"By Diablo too? If you cared then you would have told us what he was planning," London said.

"That means that the relationship you have with us is fake. Especially with Cammie, you don't give a shit_ about her," Kash smirked at him, knowing that would make him upset.

"That's not true!" Slim shouted and approached Kash who sprung up, "I've been here for everyone in this room despite what you may think!"

"Gentlemen back up," an officer intervened.

"You know why you are so upset?" Slim asked, "-because when someone said that your best friend betrayed you, you automatically believed it and now you don't want to hear me say that he was acting too. Right along with everyone else, he just had a different script. And you didn't even hear from him or question that he did it."

Carol Anne could tell that Slim was putting this back on Kash and was making him more irritated. What Slim said was going to eat at Kash, "Slim stop it," Carol Anne walked over and pushed Kash back.

"I'm not staying in this bullshit_ ass_ meeting," Slim grabbed his weapon and Chief Lyle stopped him but he pushed past him, "-since Kash is used to believing anything that he hears than he can come find me and I'll be ready but until then I don't have shit_ else to prove. You all don't have to believe that I cared about anyone but I know that I'm telling the truth. We are dealing fucking_ drugs and weapons, what did you expect? Us to all live?"

Kash was going to run out after Slim but Travis spoke, "Leave him," Travis said.

"What?" Kash asked.

"Let him go for now," Travis stood up, "-plus there is something else that we have to tell you."

"Sit down man," Travis said, "-I shouldn't have kept this from you but I don't think that there was a right time and I didn't want you to do something that would put your family in danger," Travis said.

"But when you guys saw Ruby die, she didn't actually die. She was disabled and Don had been keeping that secret from you,"

Kash breathed a sigh of relief, "Why didn't you guys tell me? You have no idea how Rubin has been since he witnessed that and you're meaning to tell me that she is still out there somewhere and Don knew?"

"No," Jason and Travis said, "Ruby threatened to throw him under the bus and he-he murdered her man. Stabbed her right in that motel you guys were at and then had her burned," Travis finished.

"I'm sorry about that-" Jason said.

Kash rubbed his face, "How do you expect me to tell my son that his mother was still alive and some fool he looks up to killed her?" Kash asked, "And no one told me when I could have went and took care of Don for myself?"

-

Cammie shook the thoughts out of her head and turned down the street. She parked in the employee parking lot at Journey. She walked inside and took the elevator up to the fourth floor and headed to her cubicle.

"Morning Susan," Cammie greeted cheerfully.

Susan was about to bite into the banana and smiled, "Good morning Cameron. How are you feeling this morning?"

Cammie tried not to frown. The name in the computer system and on her desk says Cameron but she told all who she met just to call her Cammie. For some reason Susan cannot remember this.

"I'm fine Susan and yourself?"

"Just great," Cammie turned her computer on and waited for it to log her in and afterwards opening her document with her 5 page long book review on Beyond Our Time by an uprising author.

"Susan I finished my first review," Cammie twisted her lips, "-what now?"

"You can send it to Ted so that he could edit it for you and then once you receive it you can post it to your blog but it will go on Journey Reads' website.

Cammie beamed, "Will do. This is so exciting."

Susan chuckled.

-

During lunch, Cammie entered the kitchen to heat a piece of chicken and some waffles she saved from this morning. She folded her arms and looked outside of the window.

"Camster the Hamster. I received your review. It was awesome sauce," the overzealous Ted entered the kitchen with his white bald head shiner than usual.

"Got your wife to spit shine your head for you?" Cammie asked.

"Yes and I felt people hating on me today. That's what the kids nowadays say, hating," he smiled and gave her a high five, "You know your writing is very strong. It automatically makes me look at all of your opinions as fact."

"Thank you Ted. Do you think that a lot of people will read it?" Cammie asked and removed her food from the microwave.

"You are new so not many people know you but a lot of the people check out the new reads and review section so someone is bound to read it. Check tonight and don't be too antsy about it," he looked at her food, "-is that fried chicken?"

"Yeah it's just leftovers," Cammie said.

"I thought you were vegan," he said.

"Nope that's Monica,"

"Oh Monica Harmonica!" he slapped his head and left.

Cammie laughed because in a lot of ways he reminded her of London, a bald 46 year old London. When Cammie got back to her desk, she saw that she had a missed call from Carol Anne.

He put her container down and headed off to the bathroom as she called Carol Anne back. She didn't know what to expect because last night they were kind of cold towards each other but it has always been that way since things had to shift back to normal.

Carol Anne was in the bathroom at work, checking to make sure that no one was inside. When Cammie called back she answered immediately.

"Everything okay at work?" Cammie asked immediately.

"Yeah everything is fine. Well it won't be if I don't watch it," Carol Anne leaned against the sink and sighed.

Cammie opened the door to the stairwell that is rarely used, "What's going on?"

"Travis and I had sex last night," Carol Anne came right out and said it.

Cammie raised both of her eyebrows and smiled, "Oh wow congrats," she didn't know what else to say.

"No that's bad. Because we didn't use protection and-" Carol Anne covered her eyes because she felt like she was about to cry. When she actually did Cammie stayed quiet, "-I feel so irresponsible."

"Carol Anne please don't cry. I know what you mean but you shouldn't feel irresponsible,"

"Cammie. Chief Lyle is already going to be on my ass_ and having me watched. He took me off of two cases with the Gang Task Force. He is not funding me for any of the extra skills that I picked up. That means I have to find a way to teach myself Japanese and Swahili. I can't slip up. If I end up pregnant with Travis' baby then I could lose my job for being involved with a criminal after I was already busted and he went out on a limb for me. Chief could lose his position if I slip up as well and this could bring to light that the cops are working with these gangs. That can't weigh on my shoulders and I can't abort the baby."

"Carol Anne what do you want me to do?" Cammie rubbed her forehead.

"Are you on lunch?" Carol Anne asked.

"I am."

"I need to buy a morning after pill Cam but I just don't want to do it alone and I don't want to be out with Travis,"

Cammie sighed and ran back up the stairs, "Alright I'll meet you at work and then we can walk to that pharmacy that's nearby. Sounds okay?" Cammie asked.

"Yes," Carol Anne nodded and wiped her eyes.

"Hold you head up, Carol Anne. You'll be fine. There's nothing wrong with you or what you did. And I promise you nor Chief will go down for this," Cammie reassured her as she grabbed her keys. She was about to leave her food but she looked at the chicken and grabbed the bowl.

"I am too hungry for this," Cammie took the elevator down.

In 15 minutes Cammie pulled up around the back of the building and saw Carol Anne standing by the back exit. She clutched her bag tightly and looked at Cammie. Cammie's car came to a screech when she saw her and she bit her chicken wildly.

Cammie rolled down the window, "You called me on lunch and I was hungry," Cammie said after she parked and walked to meet Carol Anne. They exchanged kisses on the cheek and Carol Anne frowned.

"You got chicken grease on my new foundation," Carol Anne complained.

"Hush before I do it again," Cammie wiped her mouth and dispose of the chicken bone in a trash can nearby.

The two started walking at a slow pace. Carol Anne looked down as she walked with her mouth twisted and she sighed every now and then.

"You know when Price and I did eventually get intimate, I was reckless and I had to take that pill. And it did weigh heavy on my mind because I have four children and Kash was in prison and I was with you too so I was just a wreck," Cammie looked at her, "-and I know you said that a relationship with Travis is something that you do not want to revisit but is there something else that is bugging you?"

Carol Anne sighed, "It's only been a couple of hours so I can't claim that I'm pregnant, life doesn't work that way but what if it was possible that I would have become pregnant after that and I stopped that process?"

Cammie understood what Carol Anne meant and she rolled her lips together and then spoke, "Carol Anne this isn't an abortion. It's been less than 12 hours and nothing developed."

"But I'm preventing someone from being born," Carol Anne huffed.

"That's different. This is Plan B, emergency contraception. You are not taking a life," Cammie said.

They entered the pharmacy and Cammie took her right to the aisle that she knew it would be in. She slowly put it in Carol Anne's hands and she looked at the box.

"Travis said that he wanted to have a girl with me," Carol Anne said.

"Carol Anne look. This is contraception, not an abortion. You and Travis have plenty of time to try for a girl if that is what you guys want. But things are too hot right now, especially because your job is on the line. You don't want to risk it because you are misunderstanding the two,"

"I understand the difference," Carol Anne proceeded to the register.

Cammie stopped her, "Then don't buy it. The last thing I want is for you to do something that you regret," Carol Anne stared at the box for a while.

-

Jacie ran her hands throughout Slim's hair. He was more verbal this time as he became relaxed.

"Oh my God," he slouched.

Jacie raised an eyebrow, "Don't say the Lord's name in vain," she told him.

"You're one of those kind of Christians," Slim commented, "-it feels good that's all."

"Yes I am and cut your hair. I'm not liking it," she washed the conditioner out.

"I'm not cutting it. I want a ponytail again,"

"I could never date a man with a ponytail," Jacie shook her head.

Slim smiled and she rolled her eyes, "Don't get your hopes up, Carlito," they both laughed.

"I've been so stressed lately. And when I came in here and saw you I just felt like all the shit_ didn't matter anymore. But of course as soon as I leave this chair it will,"

"What's been going on?" she asked slowly.

"Life. Well my life may cease to go on but that's just the least of everyone's problems-" Slim stood up after she wrapped his hair with the towel.

Slim started drying his hair, "No rollers this time," he gave her the towel.

"What are you talking about Carlito? I hope you didn't get yourself into some trouble?"

"I've been in trouble this whole time. It just finally caught up to me," he sighed, "-there is no coming back from treason."

Slim looked at Jacie for a long time and then smiled, "I really thought that I was going to change for you. I thought that I was going to teach a second language at a school one day and make clean money. Go to church with you every Sunday and meet your parents more formally. Then I thought that I was going to propose to you after you did your solo and brace myself as you jump on me. And when we get married-I was really going to tear that ass_ up for making me wait so long. And I like kids. Having kids with you would have been great and all but I fucked_ that up,"

Jacie stared at Slim and looked down, the tear dropping from her eyes and she wiped it. Slim rubbed the side of her face and lifted her head, "Don't cry, Jacie. It's not your fault. It's my fault for attempting to bring you down with me," Slim kissed on the lips, nothing that dragged on too long or was too quick to remember and shoved 200 dollars down into her pocket for a tip. He left the hair salon with his head low and water from his semi-dried hair dripping down his face.

-

Carol Anne sat up straight in the chair and looked at her glass of water, "Okay I'm ready,"

Cammie usually doesn't slouch but she shouldn't have eaten the chicken so bad because now she feels sick, "I'm waiting."

Carol Anne swallowed the pill with water and took a couple of deep breaths afterwards, "Was that so hard?" Cammie asked.

"It was," Carol Anne nodded.

Cammie got up and walked around the table outside of the restaurant and hugged her, kissing her head, "I felt bad at first too but you will be fine. I promise,"

Carol Anne put the money down on the table for the water and they headed back to the office, "I am going to be late back to my desk but I don't mind-"

"I'm sorry. I dragged you over here and it was purposeless,"

"No it wasn't," Cammie put her arm around her, "Listen Carol Anne, you are my best friend and at one point we were sweating on each other and kissing like there is no tomorrow. If you need me to run 10 miles to get to you-I shall take a cab. Just know that I will always be there for you, even though we are sometimes bitter,"

"You are so weird," Carol Anne said.

"I know. Actually-" Cammie hurled and started throwing up on the ground. It was unsuspected and made her body jerk and Carol Anne scream.

"Oh my gosh," Carol Anne shrieked. A woman sitting outside asked one of the workers at the restaurant for water or orange juice.

"I feel so sick," Cammie sat down and rubbed her head.

-

The echo from the toilet made Kash shudder, "Riley!" Kash shouted from the bathroom as he sat on the toilet.

The kids were downstairs crying with upset stomachs and the runs and Kash had a lot on his hands.

"Yes!" she answered.

"Where the fuck_ did Rebekah get that chicken!" he asked as he wiped his forehead.

Rubin stopped crying, "Daddy that's a dollar,"

"I know it's a fucking_ dollar and I'm going to curse like shit_ because I'm taking a shit_ for the third time in five minutes!"

"Four dollars daddy! That's enough for a bag of candy!" Rubin said and then felt himself about to throw up.

"Rubin get off of the couch-" Riley started and watched as Rubin threw up on the couch, "-eww."

"Shit!" Kash stomped.

"Five!" Rubin said after he wiped his mouth.

-

Carol Anne used Cammie's car to drive her back to work and help her get her things. She also had to tell Regina that Cammie isn't feeling well and needs to go home. She pulled up in front of Cammie's house and Cammie quickly got out and unlocked the front door.

"Why are you home so early?" Kash asked in a dry tone.

"I feel sick," Cammie said as Carol Anne followed her inside.

"Us too. I think it's that chicken," Kash stood up from cleaning the spot on the couch that was still very visible and on both of the cushions.

"How are my babies?" Cammie started going upstairs.

"All very sick," Kash said as he looked at Carol Anne who had a weird expression on her face.

"What's on your mind Judy?" he asked her. The house smelled like mint, baking soda and vinegar mixture and strawberry surface cleaner as well as a variety of house sprays. After all of the running behinds and throwing up, everyone had to be cleaned up and wash their mouths out constantly. He wasn't having it.

"Your friend is on my mind," Carol Anne said.

Cammie peeped in Leah's crib and Riley sat up, "You only gave Leah a piece of the waffles so she is not sick,"

Cammie frowned, "I'm so sorry baby," she rubbed Riley's face.

"I'm not that sicky," she said as Cammie hugged her.

Kash laughed, "You guys okay?"

"Yeah we are okay," Carol Anne shrugged.

After Cammie checked in with Rubin and Camron, she came back downstairs, "Carol Anne take my car back to work and then, Kash can you take me back to get it?"

"Sure," Kash responded.

"And thank you for driving me," Cammie gave her a long hug and Kash raised his eyebrow.

"Is everything alright?" Kash asked.

"Yes," they both answered.

"Okay. Drink a lot of water and some kind of sports drink for the electrolytes," Carol Anne held her face, "-okay?" she asked and Cammie nodded.

"Do you have anything with electrolytes, I can go buy-" Carol Anne offered.

"We are fine with just the water," Cammie held her wrists and moved her hands, "-thank you."

After Carol Anne left, Cammie looked at the couch, "You cleaned it as best as you could but I have a feeling that we will have to get a new set,"

"I'm not being petty but-" Kash started.

"Nothing is going on she is just concerned," Cammie told him.

Kash nodded and asked her if she threw up. He then pointed upstairs and Cammie headed to the bathroom.

When she came back down she disposed of any of the leftovers and pushed the furniture in the living room back. She took a couple of blankets and spread it on the floor and took a couple of movies out. She headed upstairs to Riley's room and looked around, "Do you still have those large sheets of paper?" she asked.

"Yes. Daddy put it on the top part of the closet," Riley directed her.

"Do you want to help me with something?" she asked Riley and Riley smiled, "-bring some markers downstairs for me and tape."

Cammie waited for Riley downstairs and when she got there with the tape and markers, Cammie taped the sheet of paper on the wall.

"We are going to play a little game," Cammie told her as she wrote 'Throw Up' and 'Diarrhea' on the paper going across the top and on the sides she wrote Daddy, Mommy, Riley, Rubin and Camron.

"Everyone come downstairs!" Cammie shouted.

Rubin picked up Leah and tried to bring her down but Cammie became nervous. Kash saw and said that he has her, allowing Rubin to run downstairs a little quicker.

"I am going to make this experience less horrible than it is," she clasped her hands, "-whoever throws up the most and poops the most wins. Don't force yourself and don't lie. But when you do just make a line in that section." She didn't have to worry about cheating because everyone was competitive and wants to win but fair and square.

"Mommy I can't reach," Camron stretched his hands up.

"I got it Ron,"

"What's the prize?" Rubin asked.

"Fried chicken!" Cammie cheered.

"Ewww!" they all responded at once and she left.

"Just kidding. I'll think about it," she told them.

"What if I win? What does daddy get?" Kash asked her.

Cammie raised an eyebrow, "Daddy can take his poopy butt in the shower," she took Leah from him and they headed to the living room.

They settled down on the floor and Cammie put some bottled water out for everyone as they watched a comedy.

Kash sat more against the couch along with Cammie, "Thank you for cleaning up,"

"You don't have to thank me. I live here to so I am responsible for any mess that's in this house," Kash told her and leaned over to kiss her head.

Kash looked at Rubin who was rolling the bottle of water around, "I kind of don't want to tell him,"

"You have to eventually Kash. That's not something that you can keep from him," Cammie rubbed his arm.

"Yeah but not now," Cammie got up to use the bathroom.

-

Donatello stared blankly at one of his father's long time workers as he spoke Spanish to him. Don them twisted up his face, "I have no clue what you are saying," Donatello admitted.

Mario cussed under his breath and then banged on the table in the dining room as they sat down for dinner, "How do you expect to take over this business if you won't even attempt to be as powerful as your father deemed you?"

"What does speaking Spanish have to do with anything? Yeah we are in New Mexico ...in the United States," Donatello argued.

Mario rubbed his face, messing up the white beard that he combs down often, "Raoul is just like his father, your own father's own enemy. Diablo had to take him out himself because he was more powerful than him. Victor was an actual business man and learned how to speak Chinese and Spanish and Carlito-learned multiple languages and could figure anything out. What is charm really going to do for you?"

Donatello chewed his salad slowly narrowing his eyes at Mario. He didn't need to be drilled, he knows what he has to do. Now that he is on the side that he always felt comfortable on, the bad side, things will come easy to him and when they do he plans to act on it. Donatello pushed back from the table and stood up, pushing the chair in slowly and exiting the room.

"Spoiled brat," Mario hissed.

-

Ivan smiled as he inhaled the smell of the only green plant that he would love to be in a garden of. He sat back on his couch after taking a drag and laughing.

"That's why we're doing so good. We got that shit_ that makes you want to punch your grandmother," Lamaar said as he took a beer from the refrigerator. Jay washed his hands out after using the bathroom and joined the two on the couch.

"That's gonna be your last drag if y'all don't do something," Jay brought Ivan back to his reality.

"What's next?" Lamaar asked.

Ivan sat up, "Man, we don't even know. We laid everything out on the table. No secrets and these fools don't know what to do with it. Like Kash even found out that his baby moms was alive all this while and Don had killed her recently when he claimed to be on our side."

"That's fucked_ up," Lamaar took the blunt from Ivan and inhaled.

"It is but what can we do about now?" Ivan shrugged.

"Let us know what you may need help with," Jay offered.

"I feel like there is nothing left to do. Like what would we be fighting for and who? Don and like 10 people? Something is just not right. How can we just kill him and things would be good? It's like his dad's spirit looms in the air and makes ish bad for us," Ivan shook his head, "-I don't know man."

-

London emptied the pot of water and pasta into a strained and then threw cold water over it. He went back to stirring the meat sauce and adding more red pepper flakes after sampling it.

Becky leaned against the counter looking at him, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Please stop staring at my butt," London didn't have to look at her to know that she was, "-you don't understand how uncomfortable that makes me."

Becky laughed, "I'm sorry. I just looked forward to when you cook. I enjoy seeing you naked,"

London turned around, "So other times I get naked you don't look forward to that?" he asked.

Becky laughed, "Of course I do silly," she looked down, "-you don't worry about damaging your area cooking with fire and using knives?" she asked him.

"My part is well guarded because I have been cooking in the buff for as long as I could remember. And don't worry about me-worry about why you can't cook as good as I can," London teased.

"I'm sorry that your alter ego is a white woman named Paris growing up in the 50s," Becky slapped his butt as she went over to the pot and inhaled, "-it's just sauce and smells like so much more."

"Didn't you grow up with black people? And you don't know about seasoning?" London whispered.

"We're alone. You don't have to whisper," Becky told him.

"Yes I do-" London said.

"Why haven't you guys ever come together for Thanksgiving and you, Cammie and Carol Anne make the food? That would have been nice," she suggested.

"That would be but I don't know who would last all the way to Thanksgiving," London sighed as he realized that they ceased to talk about anything from the previous night.

"Well Cammie might not. She's as good as gone. Probably me too," Becky went in the living room and sat down.

"Hey, hey, hey why are you saying that?" London asked.

"I mean come on. Who doesn't want to wrap their hands around Cammie's little throat right now. That Diablo guy has this whole thing planned out right? And he only wanted Kash and Slim out of all of you? Cammie will not allow Kash to go through with it and Diablo knows Kash listens to her. So-" Becky said in a duh-tone, "-Diablo probably has it in his plan for Cammie to die."

"Even so. Kash wouldn't leave his kids," London said even though he wasn't sure.

"He wouldn't abandon them but he would definitely take up Diablo's offer. He's be hurt and upset that Cammie is gone-which will destroy him forever so he is going to do whatever allows him to continue to cause pain to other people. Be a freaking drug lord. Cammie can't tell him what to do and she doesn't have him in her hands so he can return to his natural state. The cold blooded killer that you knew since high school. The one who didn't care about anything-"

London stared at Becky for a while and then went back to attend to the food. He didn't say a word, only taking a plate out for the both of them along with a fork and a glass of wine and going to the living room. He put his clothes back on and sat across from her, staring at Becky as he wrapped the spaghetti around his fork.

"What's wrong? I'm too smart?" Becky asked.

"Too fucking_ smart," London responded.

Becky laughed, "I am. I'm just not out there like Cammie is trying to get myself killed. She asks for a bullet everyday-especially because she is with Kash,"

"Let me ask you something," London thought.

"Shoot,"

"Since you know so much," London began, "-how would Diablo get rid of us all?"

Becky sat there for a moment, staring into London's blue eyes, "You don't trust me?"

"I do," London replied as his phone vibrated. He looked at the blocked number and then answered.

"That white girl is right," he heard the raspy voice, "-if I get rid of the women on this team, the whole thing would collapse. That's the price you pay for putting pussy_ over main priorities."

"What did he say about my vagina_?" Becky asked.

London put his plate down, "Now I know that I get wasted at the club but I don't remember giving you my number, Gunner. And how do you know what Becky just said?" London stood up and headed to his bedroom and snatched a rifle and tossed one to Becky who immediately started searching.

"What are you guys searching for? It was a lucky guess," Gunner laughed. His voice sounded way different than how it usually does, he even spoke with less of an accent.

"Lucky guess my ass_ Gunner. Where are you?" London asked as he looked through the peep hole. There wasn't much space to cover in here so where could he be unless he had cameras installed.

"I'm at home. I just called to check in. You all are awfully quiet," Gunner laughed, "-plan on making a move soon?"

"We are,"

"Want to be the first to take a look at the battle field?" Gunner asked.

London looked over at Becky and Becky screamed. London's eyes had rolled back until only the whites of his eyes were visible.

"London!" Becky shouted and dropped down to his side and shook him. He looked at if he was having a seizure, his body shaking and his face twitching. His face was turning blue and the veins in his neck stood out more and more as time passed but Becky was lost in his soulless eyes.

"Enjoying the show London?" Gunner cackled on the phone.

-

Cammie sat up from her bed quickly and threw the blankets off of her. She started to panic, removing all of her clothes and sweating. Her breathing was quick gasps that sounded like wheezing.

Kash was washing his mouth out from throwing up when he heard the commotion. He left the bathroom and was staring at Cammie.

"Cam. Cam. Put your clothes on what the hell_" Kash asked.

"It's so hot," Cammie laid on the hot floor, "-I feel like I'm burning."

"Is mommy okay?" Riley came into the room and Kash covered her body. Once Cammie realized where she was she began to cry, then realizing what she experienced.

"Mommy is okay. She was just really hot. Go back to your room," Kash told Riley.

"But-"

"Go back to your room we will be right there," Kash told her.

After she left, Kash looked at Cammie, "What did you dream about?" Kash asked her but Cammie couldn't hear him any longer because Blaze was right beside her.

"I didn't think it would be possible but it just shows how strong he is. You guys never told anyone about all of what you were experiencing and now they are going to be dragged into it blindly," Blaze said to Cammie.

Blaze saw that Cammie wasn't responding and he looked at Kash who was shaking Cammie. Blaze closed his eyes down and when he reopened them, they locked with Kash's eyes.

Kash's breathing quickened instantly and he gulped, "Why am I seeing you right now?"

"You need to explain to everyone what is going on with Duncan. Right now, he is using Gunner to bring you guys-all of you into his realm and destroy you all. Because it will seem like just a bad dream to them because they are worrying-they won't focus enough to stop him. And if they die there-then that's it,"

Kash stared and nodded, "When?"

"Whenever he feels ready," Blaze told him.

When Cammie was fully conscious, she was sitting in a tub of lukewarm water. Kash was washing off her face with a rag massaging the back of her neck.

"Cam?"

Cammie didn't look at him, "Why are you so good to me?"

"I would ask you the same thing. You had so many opportunities to leave," he tried to joke.

Cammie stood up and swayed. Kash held her and helped her out of the tub, "I just want to sleep," she tried to walk to the bedroom.

Kash held her up and laid her down on the bed, "You have to dry off Cam. Don't go to be soaking wet. You are already sick."

"Carol Anne said keep hydrated,"

_Not too too eventful but is leading up to some crazy stuff! I was gone for a while but I am back!_

Comment and stuff! I miss my lovelies!

Next chapter Next Friday at 8!

_ILY! ILY!_

Once Again

I love to talk to you all so here is how you can contact me

Kik: chocopeanutbuter16

Kik meesages are always welcomed. If anyone wants to start a group let me know

Instagram: kay_brownie_

My friends are on there and I don't want people from school to know about my stories so...I'm gonna keep that hushed lol

I do have a twitter but I deleted all tweets because I used to curse a lot and a college I was going to followed me lol

It's MissSweetieLove for now

And my Tumblr...I love my Tumblr. Based on my Tumblr you can see exactly the kind of person I am:

silently-eloquent.tumblr.com

Even if you do not have a tumblr, you can type this in and view

I will start a wordpress blog soon

rce",���0�:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.2K 39
[Action 25 on wattpad] [#1 in organized crime on amazon] [The first book in the guarded secrets series] Life can change in a matter of seconds. Sara...
10.9K 305 48
Skylar Garcia wants out of her life. Her life has never been the same since her brother and mother died. From starting a new life in college, Sky's l...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...