Save me from myself (Joshler...

By twentyfun

Tyler is a freshman starting school, he's been bullied brutally and has switched schools many times because o... More

High school
Freshman boy
Run-in
Tyler?
Am I dead? Or just dreaming?
You could just stay..
What now?
Morning
Its better if you don't know
"Hey, can I come in?"
Stay with me
Hold me
Watch the sunset with me
Bad memories
Let me make you happy
Stop you're scaring me
Keep calm, I'll take care of you
Just act normal
"Josh I-"
Let me make you happy, part 2
Boyfriends then?
Everything's great..
Should'nt've gone alone
Kidnapped
Not today
Hospitals and observations
Mend me again
I make no promises but-

Just try

2.7K 127 7
By twentyfun

Josh's POV:

I slipped out of class a little early so I could find Tyler and grab some lunch. I was walking to my locker and heard sobbing and smashing.. Not many people in this school that it could be and in this case I wanted so badly to be wrong about what was happening.

I stepped in cautiously and laid eyes on a sobbing, stumbling Tyler, all scratched up and delirious. Oh god Ty. Right as I walked over he collapsed and hit his head on the wall. "Ty? Ty! Ty no.. Oh no oh no oh no oh no.." I began repeating as I hurried to his side. I pulled him onto my lap and began lightly patting his cheeks with my hand.. He was passed out. Oh god Ty..

I grabbed my bag and carried him home, luckily I didn't live far from the school and Tyler was thin and light. I arrived at my doorstep and set him down on the steps and carried him in after unlocking he the door. I ran up the stairs and lay him down on the bed.. This all sounds way too familiar.

This was not the first time I had to carry a passed out Tyler into my room.. This was not the first time I've had to wash away blood from Tyler's delicate and precious skin. I blamed myself somehow.. I wanted to protect him, I want to save him from everything, including himself.

After Tyler was cleaned up I just sat and waited for him to regain consciousness.. I didn't know how long that would take and I didn't care. I had to be here when he woke up, I had to make sure he knew he wasn't alone.

~Later~

Nearly 10 hours had passed that Tyler lay unconscious in my bed. It's about 10:30 now and the sun has long set.. I still sit in the same chair, same position, still biting on my nails and I've been crying for hours.

Tyler's rustling in his sleep, I think he's waking up. "T-Tyler, a-are you awake?" I asked hopeful and he glanced over at me, nodding. "I'm sorry" I heard Tyler say quietly. No. Just no. He does not get to do this right now. We began bantering slightly and he- he said he loved me. "Tyler I.. I love you too.. So much"

Tyler looked deep into my eyes and grabbed me shirt pulling me close and pressed our lips together. He pulled me onto him and I didn't hesitate or discourage it. Tyler ran his hands around my lower back and slid his hands under my shirt. We were kissing so passionately and as much as I enjoyed it, I stopped. "Tyler- Tyler I can't" I said looking down sadly.

"Josh please"

"Tyler I can't"

"Why"

"Tyler no! I.. I can't let what happened yesterday happen again.."

"Josh I'm okay now, it won't happen aga-"

"Tyler you don't know that! I can't be the cause of your pain.. I can't do that to you. Tyler what do you call what happened at school today then?"

"Josh.. Please.. Please just try.. For me.."

"Tyler I-"

He cut me off before I could speak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...