Ambition Of A Ryda

By _persiangoddess

Nicole White & Ronaeh' Carter two bestfriends but in other words the REAL definition Of R.O.D (Ride Or Dies)... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty -Six
Chapter Twenty -Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty -Three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty -Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter-Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty -Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter Fiffty-three
Chapter Fifty -Four
Chapter Fifty - Five

Chapter Thirty - Two

45 3 1
By _persiangoddess

[ Ronaeh ]

Spending over 3 hours in the mall was very exhausting . We went from one side of the mall to the other side . Every little thing noonie wanted she got it . I can honestly admitted she a little me . I like designer bags , expensive clothes , my hair kept up ,  and my nails done . So did she .

" You want some ice cream ?" I asked

She shook her head no . I never knew a kid to ever turn down ice cream .

" Snake how you holding up " joked bestfriend

"BARELY ! Look at all these bags " he said lifting up about 50 bags .

" Hush up . You will live "

After about another hour of shopping . We left and went far out to this pretty hotel . I wasnt letting my baby sleep in that house.  Couldnt risk anything happening to her .

When we got into the double joined room . We order our food . We had conversation but noonie wasnt barely eatting or talking .

" What  wrong princess " asked Nicole

Noonie didnt say nothing she just started to cry . I went to go pick her up . I just figured she missed Jackie , and she was wasnt use to being around us yet .

" Mommy can we get Ice cream now " she whispered in my ear .

" Sure we can " I said kissing her cheek .  Altough it was going on 8:30 pm i couldnt say no to her .

" She wants ice cream " I explained to bestfriend and Snake .

" Im craving some myself " added Nicole

"Im stay here yall goin head " said Snake . He prolly was afraid tat we going round 2 shopping . He so full of it .

" Aight I will bring you back something . Lets go noonie "

Me and Nicole grabbed Nonnie  hands . It felt so good outside so we decided to walk to the ice shop . I need the exercise anyway so I was told . 

" Is Nicole my other mommy ? Is Snook my daddy " she asked

My hearted dropped so fast . I knew that was goin happen and I wasnt goin tell her who her daddy was . I didnt even know who he was .

" No Nicole is my bestfriend so she is your aunty ... SNAKE Yeah he is your daddy . "  I lied

Nicole didnt say anything she just smiled and nodded her head .

" Well why yall didnt want me "

Damn she asked alot of questions . For her to be only seven she asked all the right questions but at the wrong time . I felt so hurted that i just lied to her .  You cant always tell the truth . Right ? I will eventually tell her the truth . When she is older  to understand .

I stopped and swatted down and held her hands . 

" Mommy and daddy never not wanted you . We always thought about you . We always called TT Jackie about you . She always sent us pictures of you .  You to young to understand why you had to live with her . When you older we will explain . As for right now just know  that I love you more than anything in this world .  Understand ? "

" Yes " she responded smiling ear to ear .

" Can mommy have a kiss " I said poking out my lips . She gave me a kiss and turned around to give Nicole a kiss .

" Awww thank you " said Bestfriend .

We finished walking to the ice cream stand . It was a lot people staring at us . I bet they thought me and Nicole was the two baddest lesbian they ever saw . Noonie was just as beautiful as we was . If they wasn't thinking that they prolly was imaging about fucking us .

" Damn we getting a lot of stares " Said Nicole

" It aint  nothing new " I said

It wasn't nothing new . Everywhere we went somebody or everybody had to stare .

" True "

We made it just in time before the ice cream shop closed . As we stood in line  Me and bestfriend discussed on what had to be done .

" What would you like ? " asked the cashier. She looked like a fucking hood rat . Who still wear pink and green hair . Fuck they do that at ?

" I would like one medium cheese cake blizzard . Two medium oreo blizzard  . Noonie what would you like ? " I said looking down

" Nicole were is noonie . " I asked before going crazy .

" She was just right ...here " Nicole said looking up from her phone .

I was about two seconds away from going crazy . She havent even been with a whole day and already she is gine . I knew this mother hood shot was not fit for me .

" So do yall wanna order or not ? If not please get out my line " The cashier said rudely .

" Bitch fuck yo line " hissed Nicole .

" NATICA !!!! NATICA !! NOONIE " I yelled running down the street .

" She couldnt of got that far Nae . Calm down ! " Nicole added surprising like keep up to speed with me .

" THIS IS MY FUCKING CHILD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT A DOG ! SHE COULD BE ANY FUCKING WHERE ! ANYTHING COULD BE HAPPENING " I said with tears running down my face . I didnt mean to yell at Bestfriend like that. I was mad at myself for not keeping my eyes on her . The bad part about it i didn't realize she even let go of my hand .

" I understand Nae . Just be calm ! "

" Maybe she walked back to the room ." I tried to convince myself .

I got my phone out my pocket and didnt waste any time dialing Snake number . Its seem like years for him to answer .

" SNAKE Please tell me Noonie is there "

" No . She left with yall why would she be here " was the last thing I heard SNAKE  said .

Son of a bitch !

I ran over to the man that was holding my daughter . I snatched my daughter from out his arms and slapped him . When I saw his face I was damn about to kill him right then anad there .  I knew better then to do business in front of Noonie.

" DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY FUCKING CHILD AGAIN ! DONT YOU EVEN COME NEAR HER BITCH ! " I said getting in his face . Every word I meant .

"Long time no see . " he said . " Havent saw yall bitches since yall left my sister on my porch "

" I suggest you go about your business before we leave you where you stand " Nicole said

" Thats your best bet " I added .

" OR I should do yall how yall did Indo " he said stepping closer

" And I should do you how we did Rugger " I said folding my arms .

" We should SHOULDNT WE !" Nicole added backing me up .

As of right now I didnt care about anything I was relieved that I found her . Shit like this would never happen again . That was a Guaranteed promise .  She had to be under my watch 24/7 . 

" Yo whats the problem " Snaked said running up behind us .

" DADDDDY " Noonie yelled running to Snake .

Snake didn't even say nothing about her calling him daddy he picked up and hugged her tightly .  I guess they wasn't playing when they said they would help me with her .

" What's the problem " Snaked asked putting Nonnie down .

" Chill calm down .  I just wanted to speak to my boo boo . I haven't saw her since she was five " he said giving me a wink

" Your count down begins NOW " I said to him

" Watch yo self partner " Snake told him as he grabbing all of us

" Hold on " Swanney Said grabbing my wrist .

" I' should kill you . Im not goin kill you in front of your child . Next time you slap me like that I'm do you how her REAL father did you . Then kill you . " he said looking deep into my eyes  .  " Old Forster home days "

" Actions speak louder than words . Lay a finger on my daughter again . We goin see who die first " I replied snatching my arm way .

Piece of shit ass nigga . Who the fuck he thought he was ? I swear there was nothing but space and opportunity to end his life . Lucky my fucking child was right there . Noonie just saved his life .

After we got back into the hotel . I bathed Noonie and layed  her down . When she fell fast asleep . I got up and stepped out on the  balcony to smoke a blunt .

I couldnt help but wonder how did Noonie even know Swanney . I knew she was a smarter girl to just go up to a stranger . What also crossed my mind is how did he know I was in Forster care ? Better yet how the hell did he know what really happen ?

" Something ain't right . " I said to myself . I found my self saying that a lot lately .

" Seem like when something ain't right . Somebody either get hurt or killed . " Nicole said not realizing she had step on the balcony.

This was truly a dirty game . That me and Bestfriend knew all the cheat codes to .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.4K 56
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
284K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
84.8K 219 36
Other books got deleted, but I'm still just a horny little slut that loves to masturbate and watch porn.
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"