Chapter Forty-Eight

[ Ronaeh']

Walking down that long aisle seem so unreal . Hearing all the cries that lit up the room was sad. My vision was betraying me . It had to be I must be dreaming .  I couldn't be looking at my Nicole in a coffin . Hell Nawl I wasn't at my Bestfriend funeral .

"NOOO NOOO . NOT YOOOOOUUUU . NICOLE PLEASE MANN WAKE UP . THIS NOT YOU . BABY DYING WAS OFF LIMITS. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME " I cried out loud .

I couldn't get through my mind that my baby was laying in a casket . Seem like just yesterday we was out doing damage . Life short but damn not this short . It was true it takes you nine months to get here and in a blink of eye to be gone . Fuck that shit that ain't apply to us . Never has and never did plain and simple .

" It's goin be ok mommy . I will be your Bestfriend ." Noonie said running up to me .

I couldn't help but to cry even harder . It was like a piece of my heart just disappear . She was my other half literally and now she gone . Couldn't not none fuck with my Bestfriend .  Who ever was the reason was goin pay . It was only right .

"Nicole please just wake up for me .Stop playing and get out this casket and let's go home . I ain't leaving here with out you . Hell Nawl NICOLE " I sobbed laying on the coffin

I was destroyed from now on I promise I wasn't gone be the same . They finally broke me .

" Baby come on let's go " Dice said hugging me

"NOO I'm not leaving her ."

"She gone Baby . She gone . She ain't coming back . Let's go get some rest for tomorrow . I promise we can come back ."

" What part didn't you fucking understand . "

I just stared at Nicole . I just couldn't stop thinking . How could this happen ? Why would this happen ? Why did she leave me ? Where was I ? I blamed myself .

"Mommy please come home . Please "begged Noonie

"Please auntie Nae . " Brielle added

I took a deep long breath before giving Nicole a kiss . I let out some more tears before turning around . If it wasn't for Noonie I would of climbed in the casket with Nicole . Still couldn't wrap my mind around that .

As before I cried all the way until we got to the door . I looked back one more time .

I love you Bestfriend forever and a day .

Snake busted in the double doors as I was about to walk out . He picked me up and swung me around . I just hugged him tightly . He was the closes person I had other than Bestfriend . I  bullshit you not I wasn't going let him slip out my fingers . Hell naw I can't loose both of my babies .  That shit was dead as could be .

"Why are you crying ? " he asked looking in my face

" What you mean . Nicole is gone ." I replied beginning to cry again .

"What are you talking about? "

"Snake ... We at her funeral . " I said turning around .

Maybe I was laced or just tripping cause her casket was gone . I know I ain't tweaking she was just right there .

"Don't spend your time finding someone sleeping . Find somebody that's worth waking up ." He said wiping my tears away

He ain't say nothing else . He looked at me for a couple of seconds before I saw a tear fall
down his cheek . I was still trying to found out what the fuck was that nigga talking about .