Chapter One

[ Nicole] "NICOLEEEEEE!!!" yelled Ronaeh' while smacking her gum . Lord know I love my bestfriend but she works my nerve with that gum. She been my bitch since pre fucking k , shitt she my ride or die. "Wassup Boo" I said

"So did you know that bitch ass nigga had the nerve to call me - talking about he miss me . Like nigga please" she said scrolling through her phone .

"Nawl he dont miss you he miss that cat!!" I shot back . Ronaeh' been on and off with this nigga everybody call Rugger. Me honestly I never saw what she saw in him . I mean Was fine He was 6'2 , dark chocolate , tats that covered his whole body , pearly white teeth. To me he look like a younger version of Tyrese .

" Bestfriend don't think its about time you leave that nigga alo-"I Said before I was cut off by Shay Ronaeh' sister.

" Fuck What yall talking .. smoke that shit" Shay said .

"Unh Unh Rude rudeness " I said a lil irritated. For some odd reason she always seem to always but in , interrupt , or jus include her self in our conversation.

We looked at her " Bye Shay".

"Fuck yall then" she said as she was walking off.

" Back to what I was saying don't you think its time to leave his ass alone . he aint shit , he stay cheating , then on top of it all he a drug deal . so either he going be in jail or dead . That's something you don't need." Truth be told I just really didn't like Rugger it was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on . Ronaeh' was so in love with the nigga so it was whatever .

" Man I know he ain't shit " Ronaeh' said

"Then why you want leave him ? " I Said

"BITCH DICK TO BOMB" Ronaeh yelled than started twerking .

We both laughed together

After we finished up that conversation we went our separated ways . Two hours later we met up at our spot .

" What's The Move Forehead" she said.

" Its whatever you know that saying "I smiled at her

"Make the money DONT let the money make you." we both said sarcastically

" Forreal tho , yeeno im down anything . we run up in they shit and spraying or we can act innocent then murk they ass "

" Bestfriend ? " I asked .

" Huh ?" Ronaeh' saying looking up from her phone . She always on her damn phone .

" Why You So Fucking Evil . Like Damn Why We Gotta Kill Muthaafuckers ."

" I Knew You Was Pussy . If you scared baby just let me know " She busted out into laughter .

" You know ain't no bitch in my blood" I said posing like a gangster.

" man like I said we can do it how ever . shit shay can be our getting away driver . I mean we might die but shit who complaining. " We both died

" See that's why everybody shouldn't get a driver license . let's go talk about that shit another time " I Said gathering my things.

As we walk through the halls me and Ronaeh' always had all eyes on us . Plenty of people told us we looked like Beyonce and Nicki . We never saw it . You know all pretty girls have haters . Bitches even started saying my ass was fake . I had surgery , like were do people be coming up with that shit ? honestly . I Cant lie me and best friend was two bad bitches . Little do other people know behind closes door we was true go geddas . For us to only be 21 we was straight hittas . In my eyes we was Bonnie and Bonnie
. There was nothing I wasn't down to do with her . Vice versa . We went from selling weed to selling pure cocaine to robbing muthafuckas , to even killing bitches and niggas. Sometimes we even ran up in other muthafuckas houses . Couldn't not one person every fix they lips to say me and my bitch ain't bout that action.

" Damn can we have our face back . shit take a picture it would last longer. "

" Best friend DONT be so mean . They can't help but to stare . They like what they see " I said smiling at bitches .

" Here Come Biggums " she said with attitude .

Sure enough I looked Up to See Dashia. Dashia was our other sister but we ain't really fwh . Her attitude , mouth and just her period was just so ugh , but over all that she was cool asl .She was on the heavy side but it fitted her. She had pretty chocolate skin , all the curve in the right places , and a face of a goddess . I looked at her as a right hand . Hell , I loved her like my own sister . Not as much as I love Ronaeh' .No one came before her straight up .

" Fuck You Want A Donut ?" Ronaeh' said erupting into laughter .

" Bitch fuck you . I'm pretty sure RUGGER wouldn't mind giving me HIS donut now would he " she snapped back putting emphasize on his. I can't lie that shit was funny as fuck left best friend with the shitty face . She was shitty cause she knew if Dashia wanted to she could get Rugger " donut" .

" You Wrong " I said to Dashia .

" Nae know I'm playing " she said while hugging Ronaeh' .

" Y'all always talking shit . especially yo ass biggie small looking ass " She said looking Dashia way .

" Shut the Fuck , looking like a cheap version of Beyonce " Dashia said while slapping nae booty . Nae just shot Dashia A death stare she hated when people said she looked like Beyonce.

Ronaeh' and Dashia Was Like Martin and Pam . They kept me dying . Times I found myself thanking god for the both of them especially Nae .

" What y'all finna get into ? " Dashia asked while looking at us

" Nothing That Involve eating " Ronaeh' said looking at her nails

" I aint got time for y'all " Trying to hold back from laughing. " Aye You Bitches meet me at the ...y'all know were " I said walking out the door.

" Hell naw I'm riding with you " Ronaeh' said two steps behind me. " Bye Fat Fat " She said to Dashia

" Bye girlfriend in law " Dashia said blowing a kiss to Nae .

It was 2:30 on the dot when we approached my car . Instantly I felt like bullshit was only a mile away . We got in my car and true enough there it was.

So Far I Can Honestly Say Its A Lil Boring But It Will Get Interesting. Please Comment & Vote .