Chapter Thirteen

[ Ronaeh ]

Our second time at Dice crib . Honestly I had the same attitude I had the first time .I wasn't In the mood for none . He was bound to get his ass handed to him to night .

" There he go" I said getting out the car .

" How is our favorite enemy doing " Nicole joked .

" What yall want "he asked curiously . He was finer than the first time we came .

" We want to call it a quits . Let's be friends " I said .

" Oh is that right . Please come in " he said .

We walked in he exsorted us to this office he had . I just loved his house it was huge .

"So what's makes y'all want to stop playing the game . couldn't take the heat " He asked.

I was so close to just saying fuck it and ending his life . Why not ? I just didn't know what was holding me back .I couldn't kill something so fine .

" We all are grown . Why play like little kids " I responsed .

" I'm glad you came to your senses Nae " He said winking . " How About we get together and take over this here drug thang"

You can tell by the look on his face he was actually serious . I was in between going through the deal me and Diana had , or just playing cool .

" What makes you think we want to join you " Nicolel said with a smirk .

"I'm not asking I'm telling you . I like how y'all mindsets are. Y'all ego , attitude And personalities. I like the way y'all present y'all self . " he explained

I can tell Nicole was down for whatever I was with. Why not give it a try ? What can go wrong. Like I said before dying was off limits for us.

" Under one condition" Nicole said .

" What might that be Ms.Nicole " he questioned rising his eyebrows .

"We call first And LAST shots "

" Fine . Just DONT fuck me over . "

" Nice meeting with you today Dice " I said getting up .

" Umm Ronaeh' come see me sometime " he said looking at me. " Alone " he saiding winking .

" Dont mean to cock block but whatever she go I go " Nicole shot back .I could tell she was jealous . She never really like sharing me . I was the same way with her .

" Goodbye Ladies " he said.

I can't believe that actually went well . Maybe I was wrong about Dice. I still wanted to know about Swanney .