Chapter Four

[ Nicole ]

Pulling up to Dice house had my heart pounding.Not saying I was scared or anything just I had no clue what this nigga was capable of. Whatever the nigga had in mind I was prepared. If I wasnt Nae was , she trigger happy than a muthafucka . You said hey to her the wrong way she prolly would of shot yo head off.

" Damn this nigga living large. This how our house going be but bigger " Ronaeh' said admiring the house.

" Lol to bad his ass gotta go " I Said fixing my make up . To be honest I didn't feel sorry for the nigga at all .

"Come on , I ain't got all day . Let's get in and out " She said getting out the car. Since we left she been all geeked and couldn't stop smiling . The weed must just had her on mellow shit or Rugger was on his way to see her.

" Where you gotta be ? " I said .

" Dont act new " She replied ringing the door bell .

" I can't wait to you start pushing out my god babies "

" Yeah In About 20 years TT Nicole "

Before I could say anything the door open . We stepped in admiring the big house . For him to be a nigga he sure did know how to decorate . The bulter exsorted us to the living room .

" Damn I bet he gotta all the hoes" Ronaeh said.

" hell yeah . " I said looking around

" fuck killing him , let me be his side bitch "

I Looked at her before I giggled " Dude what the fuck is wrong with you "

" I'm Serious " She said hitting me playfully.

" Goodevening Ladies " said a deep smokey voice . His voice was very attractive .

Dice wasnt a advange drug deal . I mean he did what every drug deal did , but as far as looks that nigga had eyes that would make any female fall to her knees . He was most def every girl dream guy . Pretty green hazel eyes , full plumed lips , stood 6'1 . He was in shaped , he had on jogging pants . All I can say was that he was packing . I was kinda having second thoughts about killing him .

" I Am Ronaeh ' and this is my business partner Nicole " She said shaking Dice hand. I just know she didn't referr me as " business partner " . I guess it was ok gotta keep it perfassional.

" Well nice to meet you both , please have a seat" he said motioning us to sit .
"Let's talk business . Shall we. "

" Before we start what kind of Lil operation you got going " said Ronaeh . Usually Ronaeh was the one to handle all that business stuff . She had a nice way of getting what she want . She could talk a nigga out they draws.

" Before I answer that ... Tell me the real reason why you here? " Raising his eyebrow.

Me and Roneah made eye contact.

" We here to make make moves , go places . you got the plugs we want . fucking with us you could go world wide " Ronaeh explained .

" I have two questions for both of you young ladies "

" And what that might be ? " I said crossing my legs. I can tell best friend was getting real annoyed with all the questions .

" How Old Are Y'all ? Y'all to pretty to be playing such a dangerous game like this " he said eyeing us.

" We Old Enough " we both said.

" Smart Answer . Second Is question is Scale 1-10 how dumb do you think I am ? "

Prolly a 9 I thought to myself.

" what does that suppose to mean " Ronaeh said with devil smirk.

" Who sent you ? " he said . when he said that there was a lot of click clacks. Nae and I both knew them sounds far to well .