Chapter Thirty

[ Nicole ]

Three Weeks Later

" What To Do . What To Do . " Bestfriend said walking into the den

" Let's go get our nails done " I suggested

" Dice got my nails done yesterday . But I guess I could go back . I don't like how they did them any way ."

" You and Dice really getting serious . The nigga buying you shit . Getting your nails done , you spending the night over his house , driving his cars . You cooking for him , not only is you killing bitches for him but he blowing your back out . " I said . Dice was cool I liked him a lot . Seem like I could see him and Ronaeh go far in life . Just waiting me and Cj to do the same .

" Yeah I Do . That's my Baby ! " she said blushing like a lil kid .

" So what's the difference between him and Rugger " I asked

" Dice be on his grown man shit . He buys me things not saying material thing is everything but feel good know he don't mind spending his money on me . He is a gentleman . He a businessman by day and a freak at night . Doesnt lie to me . Most of all he shows that he cares for me . Now that peon Rugger he always on kid shit . He still lies , cheats and whatever else he does . He is still a lil boy . He lie about simple shit at that . " she paused for a minute . She was tearing up . " I love him lord knows I loved him . But It was just time to let him go ...... And Dice is every woman dream guy . Then on top of that he finna have a baby . So why stick around . You know ? "

" Awwwwww Poooh Poooh . " I said hugging her . " Well Another man trash is another man treasure "

" Bitch I Ain't trash ! " she said hitting me . " Got me fucked up "

" Let's have a movie day ! Let's watch our favorite movies , eat junk and just spend Bestfriend time together .... Family time ! "

" Ok that's cool ! I know what movie we should watch "

" PLAYERS CLUB " We both yelled

" They calls me New New Cause I rock the new new shit " I said laughing

" You dumb as hell . That's ATL dumb ass " she said

"Aww shit . It sholl is "

We went up front to the kitchen to get out goodies of course . When we had movie day we had to have all the junk . We was like teenage years all over again .

" Call Snake . he family to ! " Nae suggested

Thinking of family it's been some weeks and i still haven't heard from Shay .

" You talk to your sister ? " I asked dialing snake number

" Yeah we text all the time . She said she was out of town . Handling some things . "

" Such as what ? "

"....... She looking for her dad ."

" What ... Yall daddy in jail with my daddy and your mom and my mom so what you mean ... And snake parents so what the fuck " I said getting into the moment .

Our Parents had to be the biggest drug dealer known to man . Long story short some how after so long they got set up and had to do 35 years each . We never really talked about them . We was only 14 when they got token away from us . Ronaeh took it harder than the four of us . They placed us in Forster home after Forster homes . It was crazy cause they never separated us . After that running away from so many Forster homes . My grandparents took me and bestfriend in . Shay went to go stay with their aunt . They was going to take Snake but his older cousin took him in . Ever since then we always been a family .

" Nicole me and shay don't have the same dad . " she said it as if I knew that .

" I didn't know that . "

" I thought I told you that " she claimed putting popcorn in the microwave .

" No actually you didn't " I hissed . I mean that wasn't nothing to get mad over but still we are best friends .

I picked up my phone remembering that I was suppose to call snake . I jumped on the counter while waiting on Snake to answer my Ft .

" Yoooo " He answered . All I could see was his pearly white teeth . When I tell you Snake was finer then that one thang don't ever doubt that .

" Where you at nigga ? " Bestfriend asked jumping in the camera .

" I'm making a couple of moves . Why what's up ? "

"it's family night . I wanted you to be here with us " I whined

" Yeah big head make moves later come spend time with your favorite girls in the world " added Nae .

He chuckled " Yall know yall something else but ok here I come . Be there in two minutes "

" ok I love you ! " I said poking out my lips

" Yeah yeah !" He said hanging up

After he hung up . I put my phone down and watched Bestfriend prepares the snacks . I didn't wanna say anything but she was getting a lil chunky .

"You getting big"

" Yeah I know . I haven't been to the gym in forever ..... No I'm not pregnant . Lord knows I don't need that . "

"We go to the gym tomorrow after class. " I suggested

" Cool " she said. I knew she was lying she looked so puzzled after she said that . Or maybe she wasn't quite sure if she was or wasn't .

" Wats sup my sistas from another mistah" Snake joked around walking into the kitchen

" Snake !!!!!! " Nae yelled jumping on him .

" Damn girl you getting heavy as hell "

" Uggh if I hear that again . I promise I'm scream ! "

" But you fat in the right places tho." I added

" I'm not fat " she said pouting

"Gaining weight " Snake correcting me . " What movie we watching ?"

" PLAYERS CLUBB!!! Duh! " we both yelled again.

" Well shit aight! I grabbed us some McDonald's to " He said grabbing the pop and chips .

I grabbed the candy and cakes and Bestfriend grabbed the weed , swishers and pop corn .
We all settled in the den getting comfortable . The den was like a mini theater . Might as well had been we had 82 inch TV that cover damn near the entire wall . We installed surround sounds , mini fridge and recliners. It was our kick it room .

" Yall ready ? " I asked

" Yeah big head " said Snake

" Yeah Bestfriend " added Bestfriend downing her food.

30 minutes into the movie there was loud banging on the door . I paused the movie just to make sure I wasn't tripping or nothing . The weed was kicking in .

" I think somebody knocking " said bestfriend getting up walking out the room .

Me and Snake followed her . We walked into the room to see Bestfriend just standing there with the door wide open . I couldn't see who she was staring at . As I walked up behind her she fainted . Luckily Snake caught her before she hit the ground .

When I realized who was standing in the door . I couldn't believe my eyes .