Chapter Seventeen

[ Nicole ]

I woke thinking about what happen yesterday. I can't believe she really acted like that. Giving me the silent treatment ? Hell no , that was cute of her . I expected that to happen Ronaeh always acts like that when Indo come around. She such a big baby . I guess I was wrong calling her the nickname I gave Bestfriend .It slipped out. I should apologize just to be the bigger person . Ronaeh doesnt understand that regardless of whomever she will ALWAYS come first.

  I got out of bed heading towards best friend room . I peep in and seen her still sleep. Since she was sleep , I decided to make her breakfast
In bed and apologize. As I was going in the frigerator my phoned rang .

" Wassuhp " I said taking the breakfast stuff out.

" I'm outside . I'm finna come in Aaight ?" Snaked told. His voice made a girl melt.

"Oh ....Kay " I replied .Why the fuck he ain't just come in . He has a key .

Seconds later Snake came in.

" Wat up sis " He greeted with a smile.

" What it do boo "

" Same old same old. Were Nae ass at. "

" Sleep . She mad at me. "

" Yeah I know . Indo was over here. "

" Yea .How did you know ? " I asked cooking the eggs and bacon .

" Facebook .. That's what I wanted to come and tell you about. "

" What ?"

" Indo bad news Cole , on some gee shit " he said grabbing a piece of bacon .

" I know Indo . We been friends since forever. Ronaeh put you up to this ? Y'all both are petty as fuck . She cool people dawg . So what ever fuckary you finna tell me .SAVE IT!! " I explain . I can't believe they stooped this low. I thought Nae and Snake was my niggas .

" Aight Nicole " he said heading towards the living room . " Don't never say I ain't try to warn you ."

" I will " I shot back.

I grabbed the tray full of food . Pasting Snake on the couch . I stood in front of best friend preparing myself for the cuss out I was about to receive . It was coming I know it was . I walked in to see a empty room . She was gone . Were the fuck she did she go that quick?