Chapter Forty -Two

[ Nicole ]

I never been in this much pain . My heart was filled with so much hurt . I was angry , sad and dead inside all at once . Who the hell would try to take Snake away from me ..from us . Revenge was a must .

The hospital was cold . There was two things I hated in this world was jail and hospitals . The two places I avoid it . I ain't even been to see my parents in seven years . From me to be in a hospital was mind blowing but it was for Snake .

Sitting there I couldn't do nothing but cry . Nae tried to comfort me but she was crying to . Snake couldn't leave us . He couldn't if he was to leave us I would go fucking crazy . I would turn this fucking world upside down .

" Man he goin be cool ." Said Kj

Seem like when those words leave out of people mouth the person never makes it .

I wiped my tears cause I felt that snake wasn't going no where . He bet not leave me . I knew he was fighting for us . I guess I had to be strong .

I was on Facebook . Cause seem like everything ended up there . So I knew somebody was dumb enough to slip and tell on or say something about Snake . Muthafuckas could never go a day or doin anything with out putting it on face book . I wouldnt be surprised if the killer posted saying he just shot up a nigga .

"Everytime somebody get shot . This bitch always talking about they got this . Then they always die " Nae said laughing " It never fails "

" Nae shut up don't start " I said pushing her

"I'm serious every time somebody get shot or something she be like they got this and they always die ." She joked

" Oh my god . Nae please shut up " I said laughing

" Dont let her ass say Snake got this he goin fuck around and flatline " She said using my hands as the flat line

" Why you so childish " I said bursting into laughter .

"Jeavonny Maxwell Family ." announced the Doctor catching out attention

"That would be us ." Ronaeh said getting up .

"Mr . Maxwell Was shot several times . Three times in the chest . Once in the arm . Once in the lower part of his leg . Once in the back the head head ." The doctor explain showing us the x Rays .

" Will he live ? Tell me something will my baby fucking live ? " I said holding back tears

" Honesty .. There is no telling He has flatline twice already " he admitted " Sorry "

That bitch must of said Snake got this .

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW . YOU A DOCTOR ! GO SAVE MY FUCKING CHILD FATHER . IF HE DONT MAKE IT YOU WANT BE MAKING IT EITHER " Nae said getting angry

" Ma'ma I'm sorry as of right now it's up to Mr.Maxwell to pull through . You're more than welcome to go visit him "

I didn't even say nothing else . Simply grabbed Bestfriend hand and sat back down . She was taking it Worser than I was . I don't know how to even coop with the news the doctor just told me .

This was why I hated hospitals . How the hell you a doctor and you don't know if someone is going to live . Your fucking job is to save them .

I haven't been in a hospital since Noonie was boring . That prolly one of the most happiest day of my life . Watching Ronaeh give birth was a fucked up site . Seeing Noonie being born was just so precious . We stayed up all night thinking of names for her . We took turns just holding her and just talking . I miss those moments .