Chapter Thirty - Two

[ Ronaeh ]

Spending over 3 hours in the mall was very exhausting . We went from one side of the mall to the other side . Every little thing noonie wanted she got it . I can honestly admitted she a little me . I like designer bags , expensive clothes , my hair kept up ,  and my nails done . So did she .

" You want some ice cream ?" I asked

She shook her head no . I never knew a kid to ever turn down ice cream .

" Snake how you holding up " joked bestfriend

"BARELY ! Look at all these bags " he said lifting up about 50 bags .

" Hush up . You will live "

After about another hour of shopping . We left and went far out to this pretty hotel . I wasnt letting my baby sleep in that house.  Couldnt risk anything happening to her .

When we got into the double joined room . We order our food . We had conversation but noonie wasnt barely eatting or talking .

" What  wrong princess " asked Nicole

Noonie didnt say nothing she just started to cry . I went to go pick her up . I just figured she missed Jackie , and she was wasnt use to being around us yet .

" Mommy can we get Ice cream now " she whispered in my ear .

" Sure we can " I said kissing her cheek .  Altough it was going on 8:30 pm i couldnt say no to her .

" She wants ice cream " I explained to bestfriend and Snake .

" Im craving some myself " added Nicole

"Im stay here yall goin head " said Snake . He prolly was afraid tat we going round 2 shopping . He so full of it .

" Aight I will bring you back something . Lets go noonie "

Me and Nicole grabbed Nonnie  hands . It felt so good outside so we decided to walk to the ice shop . I need the exercise anyway so I was told . 

" Is Nicole my other mommy ? Is Snook my daddy " she asked

My hearted dropped so fast . I knew that was goin happen and I wasnt goin tell her who her daddy was . I didnt even know who he was .

" No Nicole is my bestfriend so she is your aunty ... SNAKE Yeah he is your daddy . "  I lied

Nicole didnt say anything she just smiled and nodded her head .

" Well why yall didnt want me "

Damn she asked alot of questions . For her to be only seven she asked all the right questions but at the wrong time . I felt so hurted that i just lied to her .  You cant always tell the truth . Right ? I will eventually tell her the truth . When she is older  to understand .

I stopped and swatted down and held her hands . 

" Mommy and daddy never not wanted you . We always thought about you . We always called TT Jackie about you . She always sent us pictures of you .  You to young to understand why you had to live with her . When you older we will explain . As for right now just know  that I love you more than anything in this world .  Understand ? "

" Yes " she responded smiling ear to ear .

" Can mommy have a kiss " I said poking out my lips . She gave me a kiss and turned around to give Nicole a kiss .

" Awww thank you " said Bestfriend .

We finished walking to the ice cream stand . It was a lot people staring at us . I bet they thought me and Nicole was the two baddest lesbian they ever saw . Noonie was just as beautiful as we was . If they wasn't thinking that they prolly was imaging about fucking us .