Chapter Forty - Six

[Ronaeh]

Waking up had to be the biggest blessing . Some people don't even get a chance to wake up , or lay down . All the bad that I have don't I'm surprised to even be here . I ain't fear nothing or nobody but God .

"Raise and grind . Come on yall get the fuck up . " he said

Little did he know I been up. I couldn't stop thinking . It's like my body want to rest but my thoughts said other wise .

Snake was fully dressed . He looked as if he ain't get shot up two days ago . The muthafucka had all the strength in the world he had both Noonie and Brielle in his arms . I wanted to say some slick shit but I'm just bite my tongue .

" Aaight Damn . Shut the hell up ." Nicole said rolling over .

" Exactly . " I added

Somebody entered the room . My back was turned I ain't know who it was and didnt I care . I ain't care until I heard the voice of the person . I jumped out of that bed so fast I almost fell back . I knew it wasn't going be long until I saw her .

" Nae don't start ." Snaked warned me kissing Mya

" Kiss my ass dumb bitch " I said snatch Noonie out his arms .

I told him no opp ass bitch near my child . I don't care what plan he had under control for all I know she was like her buddy . Until I feel like it was okay to be around her Mya was not to be around Noonie or Brielle .

" Hey Noonie " Mya greeted

" Don't speak to her unless you ask me . Got it ?"

" Aww shit " Nicole laughed

" Someone slept on the wrong side of the bed ." She said

" Yeah I slept on the other side of the bed with your man ." I shot back .

"What the fuck is your problem ?"

" Bitch don't act stupid . I could of sworn I made it clear not to be on no bullshit . You know what I'm not goin cut in the fool in front of my kids but stay the fuck away from me before you don't wake up . Try me " I snapped walking towards the door

" What you going do if I do ?" She said stepping towards me

The bitch then lost her mind . May the lord be with her . She had to be off some shit . I knew she knew better .

" Come on dawwwg . Nae go .. Bye " Snake said

" Don't talk to my mommy like that "Noonie said throwing something at Mya .

" That's what we on . You goin let her disrespect me the mother of your child ?" I said getting his face

Noonie grabbed Brielle hand and they both giggled . While Nicole got up and came on the other side of the room . She knew me better than I knew myself .

" Whole time thats not even his child ." She added

I waited a couple of moment before I had to realize what the fuck she just said . Nicole picked the kids up and rushed out the room .I took of couple of steps back and laughed .

" Excuse me ? " I said walking closer . " Repeat what you just said ."

" You h--" she got out before I punched her . She fell clean to the floor . Right when I was about to stomp her Snake grabbed me .

"Get the fuck off me " I demanded snatching away from him .

" Calm down ."

" We done . You ain't got shit else to say to me fuck ." I said before slapping him .