Chapter Twenty - Nine

[ Ronaeh']

That phone call I just got from Bestfriend had me heated to the max . Don't try to fuck with my Bestfriend when she by her self . I was cool cause I knew she knew how to get down with muthafuckas.

Turning the corner had putt a smile on my face . I knew that sound from any were Nicole ass brought big daddy out . He was doing the damn thang . When she pull that trigger that bittch went off . When it went off it went off . I grabbed my ear plugs out my purse and jumped out the car before he could even put it in park . I took off my high heels and got busy with my feet . I ran to back yard and dumped the the flower pot out and grabbed the 45 that we kept right there . When I said we had guns all over this muthafucka don't ever doubt that .
I ain't waste no time running in there before I got in there good enough I see Bestfriend taking off her gear .

" DAAAMMMMMMN , ok young grass hopper . I taught you well " I announced clapping . I took off my gear to and looked around to see what the noise was about .

" Well you know ! YOU KNOW ! It ain't nothing but a gee thang . You already know "She said smacking her lips .

" You wasn't playing . You layed ........ Bitches out " I said looking at the bodies . " Who the hell sent bitches here ?"

" You would never believe who tho . I'm give you a hint . All I'm say is you was right " she admitted

" Indo bitch ass . SHIT WHERE SHE AT ? I don't see that bitch on the floor "

I turned around to look at Bestfriend . She popped a grape in her mouth and pointed up stairs . It's like my whole mood changed . I felt like I caught the Holy Ghost . I dashed up stairs. Bussing into Nicole room I spotted her off back .

" You know it's about to go down , right ! I'm have fun torturing YO MUTHAFUCKING ASS ! Whhoooooaa ! " I said staring at her . I had to give Bestfriend her props she fucked her ass up . By the looks of things. The bitch got her ass beat with a bat or better yet a man . Look like she got her ass handed to her but she needed that .

" Whats the move kill her or torture her ?" Nicole said entering the room .

" I got some shit in mind ." I replied pulling up the the flat irons . " I got some shit to tell you but you first tell me what's the scoop "

"Aight . So I'm sleeping , bitch when I tell you I was sleeping good believe me . I was sobbing and all . So I just woke up out of no were I ain't open my eyes or nothing I layed there . I had this feeling like a muthafucka was hovering me . So shit I layed there for a good mmmm about 20 minute or so . I finally get up go to the my dresser I'm finna pull out that thang on a muthafucka . I bend down the bitch brushes against my ass . We had conversation station when I realized who it was - " she explained

"Wait . Shhh be quiet ! " I know I ain't crazy I got ears like a fucking bat . I heard somebody creeping up the stairs .

I motioned for Bestfriend to grab her revolver out the draw . She came and stood by me . I folded my arms . I had a slight attitude cause I know muthafuckas wasn't coming for a round 2 .

"Point it at the door Cole " I said eyeing the door . She did as I asked and we waited to see who was the dead walking .

" Aye Nae .. Cole . ... WTF ! " Snaked said surprised . " Damn what I do why yall always trying to kill me " he said laughing

" WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN " we both asked . Snake always missing out on the action .

" I been gone since 7 am . I went to My boo house " he responses kicking Indo .
" I'm assume her friends are the ones laying on the ground down there "