Chapter Twenty-One

[ Ronaeh' ]

" Best friend ? " said Nicole breaking the slience .

" Yeah" I answered

"I'm Sorry . "

" It's cool . Seriously . Forget and forgive , but do that shit again I'm pistol whoop you . I won't tell you what I'm do to that bitch. " I replied . Bestfriend and I could never stay mad at each other . We loved each other to much.

" I love you G-ball . "

" Get out yo feelings. Damn " I joked ."I love you more "

" If you love me so much. Slow the fuck down . "

I turned up the radio on her ass. About ten minutes later we pulled up to Rugger house .

" Did you die ? " I asked

" Shut the hell up before you do ." she shot back. I can't wait til we get home . I got all type of comebacks lined up.

I looked for my spare key to unblock the door . When I put the key in lock it wasn't working.

What the fuck ! Is all I could think .

" Pick it or break it down ? " asked Nicole .

" Pick it " I said getting irritated .

Ten seconds tops Nicole had the door unlocked. She was good at picking locks I had to give her that .

" What the fuck " I said walking in . It was clothes leading from the living to down the hall way . It made it obvious what type of party this was. There was red bottoms and a pair of thongs on the floor . No wonder why he changed the locks.

" Get his ass bitch " Nicole said .

Before I knew it was doing I was power walking down the hallway . I don't care if they heard me or not . I kicked in the door . I kicked so hard it broke in half.

" Get the fuck up bitch" I said . I was calm .

" CAUGHT THAT ASS " yelled Nicole

The two of them jumped out the bed . I ain't take my eyes off Rugger . I ain't care about the girl. I never do . I never started beef with the bitches he fucked with it , cause the simple fact I aint give afuck about the. . I was with him not them , but don't get shit twisted if them bitches wanted these problems they most def would of had them .

" Baby let me explain " Rugger said apporching .

" I don't wanna hear it " I said

" Aye Bestfriend .. Thats old girl from Red Lobster . "

I was so focus on keeping my cool .I didn't even think to look at the bitch . Sure enough that was the girl with the pudge . I couldn't think of her name though.

" Yo name Tiara , Right ?" asked Nicole folding her arms

The girl just looked down .

" She asked you a fucking question"

" Yeah its TIARA! " She said with a smirk . if that bitch wasn't pregnant I would of slapped her so hard her lips would of came off .

"This yo baby Rugger , Huh ?" I asked getting in his face .

" Let me explain Nae .. " he said with them puppy dog eyes . His eyes always seem to get me but not this time.

" IS THAT YOUR BABY ? YES OR FUCKING NO ? " I yelled muffing him .

Tiara started cracking up like it was the funniest thing she ever saw .

" Girl yes it his ." she said

Before I knew it Nicole hit her ass with two piece making her fall .it was something vicious .

"Speak when spoke to bitch " Nicole hissed .

" You know what " I said " Fuck you Rugger. This time I'm show better then I can tell you . Please , believe me. " I warned .

" Nae she don't mean SHIT to me . On everything I'm sorry ... I will do anything to prove to you that I'm sorry . Just baby don't leave. It was a horrible mistake. " he claimed .
When he was saying that all I could think about what Snake said . I wonder how that would make Rugger feel.

" Knock his out best friend " I said to Nicole .

She took his gun off the TV , and hit him with it. I could sworn I heard a crack sound.

" I said knock him not give him head aches for the rest of his life ." I joked .

"My bad " said Nicole

Oh well he better hope he die for his sake.

" I'm not scared of y'all " she said cocky .

We both laughed at her dumb ass . she must not know who the hell we are .

" See I heard about y'all . " she said smiling

" Let me guess . You was waiting on us at the door " Nicole teased turning her head sideways .

" Sound dumb ass hell " I laughed .

I pulled out my phone to call Snake . He answered on the third ring.

" Hello " he sound out of breath .

" Come to Rugger house " he said

Five minutes later Snake and Mya walked in . Mya hair was kinda messy.
I looked at bestfriend and laughed .She had to know what I was doing cause she laughed to .Snake put that python on Mya.

" What the fuck happen to him .? " he asked kicking Rugger.

" Tell ya later. Tie his ass up . I'm meet you at the lake house. " I said

" Its about to go down" both Snake and Nicole said. They already knew.

" Aight what about the bitch? " he asked

" Bring that Asss " Nicole spoke for me. " I got some things for that ass "

Tiara started laughing . The bitch was crazy . Rugger like him so crazy bitches.

" Got y'all. "

" Im bring my personal plugger " I said eyeing Snake. We both bursted into laughed.

Nicole and I left . Shit was about to get real shitty literally.

" A plugger ? " Nicole said .

" Don't trip . You goin see " I replied laughing

He was going regret the day he fucking met me. I told him I wasn't the one. Every women has a breaking point.